Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Impact Returns on Destination America...
Topic Started: Jan 7 2015, 11:15 AM (1,086 Views)
Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
... and I can't watch it, because the network is in the hundreds, and part of the "deluxe" package that includes other channels I never watch like 10 versions of MTV, VH1, and Nickelodeon, among others. I'm sure Impact will be available online... somewhere, but that kind of sucks. It's a new year, it's a new day (NEW DAY!), so I think I might start giving TNA another chance.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
I'd probably be checking out the first new episode (at least until getting overwhelmed by usual TNA bullcrap) but I also don't get Destination America. I'm not too upset with it though, TNA being unavailable to me almost comes as something of a relief.

The S.S. Nintendo
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
I'll likely be watching it, while I'm flipping back and forth between that and the 3rd period of the Capitals game.
S.S.Nintendo's DVD Collection

S.S.Nintendo's Game Collection

Posted Image

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
First attempt at sitting through the entire episode interrupted by my complete displeasure with their mutant fans. It's a minor gripe, but it's annoying as shit hearing the audio go silent for lengthy periods of time because the crowd knows dirty words and feels the need to chant them. Congratulations, you can say words most 5 year olds pick up from their parents. Doesn't make you special.
Posted Image

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
There's a Destination America app available... but it's not their TV feed. It's like a half-assed Pinterest as it's "help us create the Great American Photo Album".

Their website just seems to have clips of each show. It'll probably be awhile before they start adding full episodes or live streaming.
<!---Hit Paydirt with K-Dirt--->
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.

torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
I set my DVR for it, but it didn't tape.
Not sure why

JimBob Skeeter
Member Avatar
DWB Champ
[ *  *  * ]
torturedsoulv1,Jan 11 2015
08:40 PM
Not sure why

Because the dvr didn't want to put that horrendous crap in itself. You didn't miss anything.

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Not sure why

Were you at this set of tapings?

torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
SamoaRowe,Jan 14 2015
03:20 PM
Not sure why

No, I didn't go this time.

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
torturedsoulv1,Jan 15 2015
02:08 AM
SamoaRowe,Jan 14 2015
03:20 PM
Not sure why

No, I didn't go this time.

Ah, I see. I was going to ask you about the attendance, because apparently it was way down from the last time TNA was in NYC.

I haven't heard any really positive reviews about the first new episode. The most glowing praise was Jason Powell basically saying it was decent until the nonsense during the Lashley/Roode match (Samoa Joe turning heel and forming a new stable along with Low Ki and MVP, or someone or another).

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
So I've just caught up on reviewing the first three episodes of Impact on Destination America, and I begrudgingly have to admit that I'm enjoying it. Still, the problems with TNA tend to not be specific episodes, but the bigger picture of the promotion as a whole. Also, the production values are so awful now, there are times where I feel like I'm watching a fan-cam.

« Previous Topic · TNA Wrestling · Next Topic »
Add Reply