Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A thousand annoying WWE habits
Topic Started: Nov 25 2015, 11:49 AM (1,335 Views)
SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
1. The announcing. Particularly Michael Cole and JBL.

2. NXT stars getting over, getting their break on the main roster, and quickly marginalized.

3. Smackdown: televised house show.

4. 3 Hour Raws

5. Lack of respect for the audience.

6. We're going with Roman Reigns as lead babyface no matter how much he gets booed.

7. Start-stop pushes for Cesaro, Ziggler, etc.

8. Constant PSA's congratulating themselves for their charity work.

9. Susan G. Komen month, with pink ropes, merch, nonstop patting themselves on the back.

10. Finding petty reasons to not push guys who are getting over (ie, Kevin Owens is FAT).

11. The shit-eating grin on Michael Cole's face when he's about to introduce a charity video package.

12. Babyface announcers encouraging babyface wrestlers to cheat.

13. JBL picking on Michael Cole for knowing recent facts. That's the job of the lead announcer, dip-shit.

14. Wins and losses don't matter.

15. Long, pointless matches to fill 3 hour Raws.

16. Damien Sandow gets over repeatedly with any horrible gimmick/role they thrust on him and is rewarded with a 9 month absence from TV.

Please, continue.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
17. Nobody is allowed to interact with the crowd unless it is part of the script. Don't want to make a kid cry and upset their parents for being a heel and saying the kid in question was adopted or something.

18. Heels rarely cheat. Why is Bray Wyatt a heel? Because he always wrestles popular faces? Doesn't rake eyes, choke, or anything during his matches to give any indication.

19. Recycling matches at an alarming rate. I know we're going to see things rehashed, but when the same 2 people (or 4+ in tag teams) are involved in the same match from show to show for a couple of weeks, it gets old fast.

20. The Authority's Glass Ceiling trope.

21. Establishing a new era of Women's Wrestling for a company that never gave a crap about it besides T & A, and now threatening using EVA MARIE as the face of the division.
Posted Image

Scrooge McSuck
[ *  *  * ]
22. WWE Style.

23. The Money in the Bank Briefcase. Stop relying on this crutch and do something different. Unless the match is asked for in advance, we are batting 1.000 in title changes. Time to give it up or change it up.
Posted Image

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
24. They're "We're all about putting smiles on peoples' faces and it's all about FUN, Maggle" and then turning around and bad-mouthing Charlotte's dead brother as a last-minute, last-ditch attempt to make people interested in a Divas title match.

25. The Divas title. Bring back the Women's belt.

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
26. Not protecting their former champions. I don't care if The Miz sucks, YOU chose to make him WWE Champion for six months, main event and WIN at Wrestlemania, and then depushed him to the point of being a complete joke. Yeah, you sure showed him who's boss, but devalued your championship and Wrestlemania main event position in the process.

Scrooge McSuck
[ *  *  * ]
27. Refusing, to a degree, to listen to the crowd. Not everything live crowds cheers or chants for is to be taken seriously, but why are Ambrose and Owens fighting over the IC Title and not the WWE Title? Both are/were much more popular than Reigns and Sheamus, and sell plenty of merchandise from what I recall.

28. 50/50 club.

29. Stephanie and/or Triple H (but mostly Steph) talking down the entire roster, as if they're all geeks and they are the only two who really matter.

30. Whoever is in charge of putting together the last 2 Rumble matches. Pat Patterson can't return to work 1 day a year, or have someone competent scripting the match?
Posted Image

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
31. Fans who say: "I'm done" then still continue to follow and read up on it :)

Okay, so you don't watch TV....

Sorry, Rowe. Just messin' witcha'.

Back to the count-up and the REAL #31...
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Hey, reading up on it is more fun now because I'm not suffering through it. Kinda like laughing when someone else gets kicked in the groin. ☺

Scrooge McSuck
[ *  *  * ]
Bastard. I mean... I enjoy sitting through approximately 4 hours of content via Hulu every week. :P
Posted Image

Scrooge McSuck
[ *  *  * ]
31. Consistency. Byron Saxton can be heard being a bit of a tweener on Raw, a total heel on Main Event, and total babyface on NXT. PICK ONE AND STICK WITH IT, WILL YA?!?
Posted Image

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
32. Making heels participate in charity videos/segments that appear on TV. Why would Rusev give a damn about fighting breast cancer?

Scrooge McSuck
[ *  *  * ]
33. Kayfabe double-standards, like using Rusev for above mentioned pat-on-the-back charity videos, then punishing him for having a real life and having it mentioned on social media.
Posted Image

The Swigg Lebowski
Member Avatar
Current Two Time DWB Champion
[ *  *  * ]
34. Opening RAW with a 20 minute "promo" every single week. Especially when it's Triple H and Stephanie telling us what will be on the show.

35. Every Samoan wrestler having to be "tribal"
Scrooge McSuck

I'm too hefty for my slacks. The zippers off it's tracks. I've stretched it to the maa-a-a-a-x.

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
36. Bringing back the brand split when they couldn't get it right the first time.

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
SamoaRowe,Nov 25 2015
01:15 PM

25. The Divas title. Bring back the Women's belt.

YES! YES! YES!

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · World Wrestling Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply