Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Captain America: Civil War
Topic Started: Dec 1 2015, 08:23 AM (1,291 Views)
Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
On repeat: "Cuz' it wouldn't be a summer movie if you didn't release the trailer six months in advance!"

[doHTML]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uVdV-lxRPFo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/doHTML]

Or call it : "Avengers 2.5"

Black Panther! Hawkeye's back! Falcon! Umm...lots of fighting! Blink and you'll miss a chance to zoom in and see Crossbones.

I'm guessing the plot is a combo of "Civil War" and the "Cap without a country" stories...with some new movie stuff thrown in. Like I've said before: make 1,800 of these and I'll line up to see every single one (although I still haven't seen "Ant-Man").
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Swigg Lebowski
Member Avatar
Current Two Time DWB Champion
[ *  *  * ]
I'm in. Bucky and Cap being the centerpiece of the movie just makes me that much more interested
Scrooge McSuck

I'm too hefty for my slacks. The zippers off it's tracks. I've stretched it to the maa-a-a-a-x.

JimBob Skeeter
Member Avatar
DWB Champ
[ *  *  * ]
I'm assuming you've seen the new international trailer, now with tons of Spider-Man?

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
JimBob Skeeter,Dec 22 2015
10:37 AM
I'm assuming you've seen the new international trailer, now with tons of Spider-Man?

Uh, no. I've now spent about 10 minutes looking at "International Captain America Trailer" videos... which all look the same as before, save for the sub-titles.

I'm sure it's on that one website with that one thing.

JimBob Skeeter
Member Avatar
DWB Champ
[ *  *  * ]
Well, what the hell. I watched it twice yesterday. Must have been a fake one, but a damned good one as Spidey was flinging around Cap's shield. Nowhere to be seen now.

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Marvel (Entertainment) released the new trailer on their Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/Marvel

Haven't figured out how to embed it, so I'm waiting for the YouTube version to pop up. Or YOU could be pro-active and do that part for us.

Yeah, the last 20 seconds contain a big spoiler... but one pretty much everybody knew about... and I marked out for it.

The Swigg Lebowski
Member Avatar
Current Two Time DWB Champion
[ *  *  * ]
Ahem...

[doHTML]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dKrVegVI0Us" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/doHTML]

*squee*
Scrooge McSuck

I'm too hefty for my slacks. The zippers off it's tracks. I've stretched it to the maa-a-a-a-x.

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
It's a great time to be alive.

« Previous Topic · TV and Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply