Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
WCW Wrestler elected to NFL Hall of Fame
Topic Started: Feb 7 2016, 01:02 PM (751 Views)
Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
Former WCW wrestler Kevin Greene got the call.... along with guys named Dungy, Favre, Harrison, Pace, DeBartolo and Stabler (the last two via the veterans committee).

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nf...le58933333.html

Greene was pretty much an animal in the 90's. Last I checked, he had more career sacks of any LB. He wasn't a slam-dunk, no doubt HOF'er, but he's deserving.

His wrestling "career"....well, he was a HUGE fan of wrestling and it seemed like he was just thrilled to be out there. The Slamboree '97 6-man tag with Piper & Flair against Hall, Nash and Syxx was a blast. One of the first big, clean, NWO losses of the time.
<!---Hit Paydirt with K-Dirt--->
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Sports · Next Topic »
Add Reply