Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wrestlemania; Predicting the card before Royal Rumble
Topic Started: Jan 24 2017, 09:48 PM (384 Views)
torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
This is the first RR in a few years that there isn't a clear cut favorite (HHH last year, reigns two years ago, Batista 3 years ago).

While I think reigns is winning the Universal title and Styles is retaining the world title, those are not obvious either

This is a combo of what I want to see along with what realistically will happen

I want Miz to win the RR. He then challenges Aj Styles for the belt. Probably not happening.
Styles retains

Cena vs Taker. I think this is happening. I don't want it for the belt (with cena beating Styles at Rumble and taker winning the Rumble). The match itself I'm fine with. Taker wins and
Retires

HHH vs Rollins. Should have been after HHH turned against him, but I get why they waited till now. Rollins wins

Goldberg vs Lesnar. Meh it's happening and Lesnar wins.

Charlotte vs bayley. I'll assume charlotte retains at Rumble and bayley wins the belt at mania

Orion vs Wyatt vs Harper. Triple threat with the family splitting at Rumble. Harper wins

I'm assuming reigns beats Owens for the belt at RR. Don't want that but it's happening
Owens vs Y2J after they split at Rumble. Owens wins the US title

Not sure who that leaves for Reigns to defend against. Though I said I wanted miz to win the Rumble earlier, I can see Strowman winning it. So strowman vs Reigns for the belt.
Regardless of whether strowman wins RR or not

American Alpha defends the smackdown tag belts vs the usos. Alpha retains.

Cesar's/Sheamus lose the belts at mania to Enzo/Big Cass. 4 way match with new day and Anderson/Gallows involved

Baron Corbin beats Dean Ambrose for the IC title.

Neville (after beating swann half to death at Rumble but not winning the belt), wins the belt
From swann at mania

Alexa Bliss loses the smackdown women's title to Nikki Bella

I refuse to acknowledge big show vs shaq :).

Andre the giant memorial battle royal: Samoa Joe wins
Other participants, Henry, Kane, rhino, slater, mojo rawley, Rusev, crews, Ziggler,
Golden truth, Ellsworth, bo Dallas, the ascension, Gallagher, Kendrick, Alexander,
Kalisto, big show

Nia Jax vs Becky lynch. Yeah it's raw vs smackdown

15 matches. But with a 4 hour main show and 2 hour preshow there's time
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
2 PPVs later

Most of this that I predicted is not happening

Out of the ones I listed Corbin vs Ambrose is happening

Goldberg vs Lesnar probably for the world title

And the Wyatt family triple threat is probably happening but now for the world title

Looks like big show vs Shaw is not happening. Thankfully
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · World Wrestling Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply