Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nikki Bella retiring after wrestlemania; Due to neck injuries
Topic Started: Jan 31 2017, 11:26 PM (364 Views)
torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
Nikki Bella is retiring after wrestlemania due to the neck injuries she has had

Rumor is it'll be Cena/ Nikki vs Miz/Maryse at mania
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
That must be why Meltzer said Cena's plans for Mania is practically a nothing scenario.

No offense to Nikki, I know she works hard, but she's just a terrible promo and I won't miss her wooden delivery. She's a product of a previous era of the division and her time is up.
Posted Image

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
That's a stunning waste of Cena and a surprising high slot for Miz.

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Scrooge McSuck,Feb 1 2017
10:22 AM
That must be why Meltzer said Cena's plans for Mania is practically a nothing scenario.

No offense to Nikki, I know she works hard, but she's just a terrible promo and I won't miss her wooden delivery. She's a product of a previous era of the division and her time is up.

She's improved a ton in the ring since she first started

Has a ridiculous butt. And one of the better boob jobs around (I'm not normally a fan
of plastic).

Very toned muscles too

Yes her mic skills are subpar. Most of the divas have subpar mic skills though

I think she is the third best right now after Charlotte and Becky. Sasha is overrated.
Bayley is as well

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
SamoaRowe,Feb 1 2017
02:40 PM
That's a stunning waste of Cena and a surprising high slot for Miz.

I'm surprised more because Cena has the title and just won it

I don't think it's a waste of him, since Miz has had a great year

Styles vs Shane which is rumored...now that's a waste of Styles

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
This is shaping up to be one of the worst 'Mania cards for a time when most of the big stars are not on the shelf. Last year they got a pass because everyone was hurt, but this is just baffling.

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
I'm not looking forward to the idea of HHH vs. Samoa Joe. HHH just feels like a contrast style. Joe needs someone with energy to keep a match lively these days, and Hunter works the 8-minute chin-locks to ensure a 30-minute Mania match.

The whole card looks... meh. I'm tempted to go to Mania this year, but with the lineup, I don't know if the price tag is worth it.
Posted Image

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Send Joe to smackdown. Have him fight styles. Don't know who would be the face as
Styles has been a great heel in WWE, but I think he's a better face than Joe

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Scrooge McSuck,Feb 2 2017
08:51 AM
I'm not looking forward to the idea of HHH vs. Samoa Joe. HHH just feels like a contrast style. Joe needs someone with energy to keep a match lively these days, and Hunter works the 8-minute chin-locks to ensure a 30-minute Mania match.

The whole card looks... meh. I'm tempted to go to Mania this year, but with the lineup, I don't know if the price tag is worth it.

Just wait until they release the $5 tickets in a last-minute gasp to fill up the stadium.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · World Wrestling Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply