Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Seth Rollins Injured
Topic Started: Feb 1 2017, 09:44 AM (325 Views)
Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/seth-rol...-joe-raw-229366

No details yet. My original reaction was "work", but it's becoming a bit more likely that it's definitely real. There doesn't seem to be any moment that screamed injury during the segment, so I won't go the "Joe is reckless when he shows up working Raw" route. If Rollins can't make it to Mania, then just keep HHH off the show instead of making an awkward shoe-horn match.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HeenanandMonsoon
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
That would really suck if Rollins gotta miss Mania 2 years in a row. Hopefully it isn't serious.
Founder of the Humanoid Nation Community on PSN

Posted Image

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
My initial thought it "work", too. Especially since they show the video of him leaving on crutches.

Good chance it's legitimate, though. If Joe had targeted Rollins' knee, that would make sense. But he just tossed him around, so I'm kinda' doubting the knee injury is a work.

Not a big fan of Rollins (especially on the mic), but I am supportive of their efforts to make him a Big Deal. Needs to be around for WrestleMania for that to happen.
<!---Hit Paydirt with K-Dirt--->
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.

Infinite Devil Machine
Member Avatar
Have A Merry Christmas... Or Else
[ *  *  * ]
Since they're apparently "buddies" now, feed Sami Zayn to Joe at Fast Lane and let Rollins heal up to work Hunter at 'Mania. Hopefully.
What "World of Warcraft" players see when they're not playing.....

Posted Image

HeenanandMonsoon
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
If this turns out to be legit, who do you think they put in to vs Triple H at Mania?

Posted Image

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
Nakamura. Triple H can teach him how to work WWE style [/sarcasm].
Posted Image

HeenanandMonsoon
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
If Seth can't go, I'd be all for Shane/HHH. They could throw in the real life backstage struggle into the storyline. It'd be a lot better than the rumored Shane/AJ match.

Posted Image

torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
HeenanandMonsoon,Feb 1 2017
05:45 PM
If Seth can't go, I'd be all for Shane/HHH. They could throw in the real life backstage struggle into the storyline. It'd be a lot better than the rumored Shane/AJ match.

I second this. Mainly because then AJ Styles will face a better opponent than Shane

« Previous Topic · World Wrestling Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply