Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
roster shakeups; who will go to/from each brand
Topic Started: Apr 6 2017, 03:23 PM (326 Views)
torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
Rumors are AJ Styles is going to Raw

As is Alexa Bliss

New Day to Smackdown

Charlotte to Smackdown

Those seem to be the definites

New day absolutely has to be moved.........they've done shit since their record breaking title reign and the smackdown tag team division sucks.

The Revivial should have gone to smackdown, but since they got the biggest call up in Nakamura, can't complain

If AJ is really going to raw, raw should send a copy of midcard guys with higher ceilings to smackdown........Cesaro (assuming they split up he and Sheamus) and Zayn would be good that way

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
I wish AJ was staying on Smackdown, but oh well.

Zayn, Cesaro, Charlotte, and New Day would all be welcome additions to Smackdown and could benefit from the change in scenery.

I'd send Bray Wyatt to Raw just because I'm bored with his act and I don't watch Raw.

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Originally it was going to be AJ swapped for Reigns.....but then they realized it was reigns so nope

Latest rumor.

They wanted to reunite the Club. So now it may be Anderson/ Gallows instead of new day going to smackdown instead of New Day

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
So far,

Raw:
Dean Ambrose (with IC Title?)
Bray Wyatt
The Miz and Maryse
Apollo Crews
Curt Hawkins
Kalisto
Slater and Rhyno

Only broken hearted by one of those. Guess which, and no, it's not Hawkins. I liked Rhyno and Slater, but they haven't been used well in months.

Edit: Alexa Bliss too. FUCK! Mickie James, too.
Posted Image

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
I'm guessing they put Kalisto with the RAW cruiserweights on a full-time basis, after teasing his involvement back in November. It was sort of a career rejuvenation for Neville, so there's hope.

If they do the "usual" tactic of swapping a champion for a champion: Kevin Owens and the US title on Smackdown wouldn't be a bad thing. I'm sure some will read it as a "demotion for Owens", though.
<!---Hit Paydirt with K-Dirt--->
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.

Scrooge McSuck
[ *  *  * ]
I'm ALL for KO on Smackdown. He's one of the few characters on Raw I've missed watching on a regular basis.
Posted Image

Scrooge McSuck
[ *  *  * ]
Smackdown Live recives...

Kevin Owens (with the US Title, or Jericho if he wins it at Payback)
Sami Zayn
Charlotte
Tamina
New Day
The Shining Stars
Sin Cara
Jinder Mahal
Rusev (when he returns from injury)
Lana (possibly as a solo?)

You could argue it either way, but I feel SD got a decent exchange. If Rusev comes back and is pushed well, it would go a long way in confirming it. Charlotte's in-ring skill and star power balances Tamina as the new bottom feeder (unless she gets a renewed push), and the New Day more than makes up for the loss of Slater/Rhyno. The Shining Stars just adds more geek depth to replace the Vaudevillains. Sin Cara and Mahal are a push for Hawkins/Crews/Kalisto.
Posted Image

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
It was pretty even IMO

Some were no brainers like Zayn/Charlotte/New Day smackdown
And Bliss/Wyatt going to Raw
Kalisto as well assuming he will be on 205 live

I'm surprised Miz went to Raw. Think he was better off on smackdown

Plus smackdown got the biggest callup in Nakamura

Though the revival should do well on Raw

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
And of course, Smackdown got the best of the shakeup with the true maharajah Jinder Mahal

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · World Wrestling Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply