Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBA offseason; 2017
Topic Started: Jun 20 2017, 09:37 PM (999 Views)
Mad Dog
Member Avatar
ho ho who the hell are you?
[ *  *  * ]
Phil Jackson be gone!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Chris Paul traded to the Rockets in exchange for pretty much their entire bench.

Mad Dog
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
The Rockets are what the Warriors would be without the great management, coaching and ability to play defense.

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah, the Rockets don't seem to care if their defense sucks, as long as they score 130 points per game. Still, I think this pretty much cements them in the second tier of the Western conference, along with the Spurs. The Clippers should be taking a huge step back next season and may not even make the play-offs, and the Jazz could be taking a big hit too. This might be the year the Timberwolves finally get back.

Mad Dog
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
The Rubio era is over in Minnesota. Rubio is a bit of an oddball player in that he does everything you want from a PG other than be reliable on offense.

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Paul George has been traded to OKC for Victor Oladipo and Domantas Sabonis. Even if it's a one year rental, that was a good move by OKC, as they needed a big acquisition like this to keep Westbrook.

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Steph Curry resigns with Golden State, signing a supermax 5 year contract for 201 million. Considering he was on a bargain deal before, this makes sense.

Blake Griffin is sticking with the Clippers, signing a new max contract.

Jeff Teague is signing with the Wolves for 3 years.

Mad Dog
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Blake Griffin might be the single most overrated player in the NBA.

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
More than Dwight Howard?
Posted Image

Mad Dog
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Everyone realized Howard sucked about 2 years ago.

In other hilarious news, the Pacers GM turned down multiple first round picks from the Celtics for George and then turned around and took a far worse deal from the Thunder.

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Mad Dog,Jul 1 2017
09:42 AM

Yeah, he's pretty high up on my "most overrated" list. I'm amused at how many people on Facebook and Twitter are throwing tantrums over Danny Ainge's "failure" to get him.

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Mad Dog,Jul 1 2017
03:19 PM
Everyone realized Howard sucked about 2 years ago.

In other hilarious news, the Pacers GM turned down multiple first round picks from the Celtics for George and then turned around and took a far worse deal from the Thunder.

That seems to be how things are going for the Celtics these days. It was similar to the situation with Jimmy Butler, where the Celtics made a huge offer, it got rejected, and then some other team gets the player on a less enticing offer. I can only imagine that the Bulls and Pacers didn't want to help the Celtics get any stronger and thought life would be easier with these players over in the Western Conference.

Speaking of conferences, I know the Eastern Conference gets kicked around a lot for being inferior, and I tend to stand up for it, but next season is going to be ugly. The Bulls, Pacers, and Hawks are going to be significantly worse and will be out of the play-off picture. I can imagine a scenario where the 76ers make the play-offs with 35 wins.

Oh yeah, and Dwight Howard is the dirt-worse.

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
Knicks Playoff Run 2018!
Posted Image

Mad Dog
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
SamoaRowe,Jul 1 2017
07:25 PM
Mad Dog,Jul 1 2017
09:42 AM

Yeah, he's pretty high up on my "most overrated" list. I'm amused at how many people on Facebook and Twitter are throwing tantrums over Danny Ainge's "failure" to get him.

The Clippers made it out of the first round once. He hasn't played more than 67 games in 3 years and he's going to be 28. That's not what you want to see in a player with his style. Those injuries are going to hamper him going forward. He's not a bad piece but if he's your best player you are fucked.

torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
Brooklyn Nets 4th playoff seed in the East

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Sports · Next Topic »
Add Reply