Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Kurt angle scandal; To be revealed next Monday
Topic Started: Jul 12 2017, 10:05 PM (251 Views)
torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
There's a lot of different rumors of ideas of what the Kurt Angle scandal reveal will be

One is that chad gable is his illegitimate son (could be interesting)

One is that he had an affair with Stephanie McMahon. Don't want it to be that as then then Authority will be on TV again.
But if they are going forward with the rumored Angle-HHH match this would be the jumpstart for it

One is that he had an affair with Dixie Carter. Doubt it will be that, but with Carter involved with the network project on Angle, wouldn't be shocked

One is that he and Corey graves are lovers. I have nothing against a gay storyline, but I don't think it would work considering we know Angle is married and was also married to Karen Jarrett. Not sure if most fans know Graves was involved with Lita

One is that he's having an affair with one of the current Raw divas. Bayley's name has come up

I actually hope it's Dixie

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HeenanandMonsoon
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
The long rumored match is Angle/HHH at SSlam so this storyline has to involve Stephanie in some way. I'm intrigued by it but I know in the end they will screw it up since this is WWE we're talking about here.
Founder of the Humanoid Nation Community on PSN

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
If it's angle and Stephanie having an affair that leads to HHH-Angle, I'm fine with that

If it's just that HHH/Steph paid Graves or promised him the GM role if he got dirt on Angle that could get Angle fired as GM, then I'll say ugh

Cause it'll just be more of the authority as usual. Even if it leads to HHH vs Angle

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
So it was Jordan and not gable who is Angles son

Interesting swerve

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
torturedsoulv1,Jul 17 2017
09:13 PM
So it was Jordan and not gable who is Angles son

Interesting swerve

Jordan's too old to be a residual from the Angle/Booker/Sharmell angle, right?
<!---Hit Paydirt with K-Dirt--->
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.

Mad Dog
Member Avatar
ho ho who the hell are you?
[ *  *  * ]
No, don't talk crazy. This is obviously his love child with Rhaka Khan.

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
All right. Time to do some investigatin'....

-Jason Jordan is 28. So, to be fair, we'll give him a range of +/- 4 years of age in "WWE Universe" time.

-Kurt Angle is 48. So it's entirely possible he had a successful ejaculation into a woman's vagina at age 20.

- So that'll take us back to...1989. We'll apply the -4 years to include 1993 as the cut-off point.

-Let's assume it happened in that 1989-1993 period, when Angle was at Clarion University of Pittsburgh. You can assume he went to a wrestling event in/around Pittsburgh and met a female.

-So any significant African-American women around wrestling at that time? I found:
1- Dark Journey/Lynda Newton. Kinda' disappeared from wrestling around late 1987. Probably not her.

2- Jazz. Is 43, so this would definitely jump into the teen pregnancy thing. Wasn't around wrestling until the late 90's.

3- Sharmell Sullivan. Is 46. Would work, age-wise, but wasn't around wrestling (and Booker) until the late 90's.

4- Sapphire. Yup. Would totally work. She's all about the American Dream, too. She did have them "nice, child-birthing hips".

5- Jacqueline. She'd work, too. She was with the USWA in 1992-1993, when they had a working agreement with the WWF. She's 53, so it's entirely possible she got it on with college boy Kurt Angle in 1993, after meeting at a house show.

Interestingly enough, WWE.com has an "African American Women of the Ring" feature. Click on it and #1 is Jacqueline.
http://www.wwe.com/inside/african-american...os#fid-27311728

<!---Hit Paydirt with K-Dirt--->
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.

Mad Dog
Member Avatar
ho ho who the hell are you?
[ *  *  * ]
Was Sharmell the beastiality comment?

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Mad Dog,Jul 18 2017
03:02 PM
Was Sharmell the beastiality comment?

Can't answer for Erick for sure, but I would think so

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Is it wrong of me to have expected Jordan to clothesline Angle when he went in for the hug?

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · World Wrestling Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply