Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Another superstar shakeup; After summerslam
Topic Started: Jul 25 2017, 03:01 AM (193 Views)
torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
Pwinsider is reporting there will be another superstar shakeup after summerslam

Rumored to go to smackdown from Raw

Rhyno, Sasha banks, Big Cass and gallows/Anderson

Smackdown to Raw

Ziggler and Naomi

Will be call ups from NXT as well

Asuka, Liv Morgan rude and AOP are rumored

Lol at rhyno being in both superstar shakeups

Let's see if it happens
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
Again?! What a waste of time.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mad Dog
Member Avatar
ho ho who the hell are you?
[ *  *  * ]
I think they released how badly they screwed Smackdown up and I think they want Charlotte back on Raw.

Scrooge McSuck
[ *  *  * ]
Smackdown has the right pieces (mostly), but they're being slotted in all the wrong spots. The booking is just TRASH lately.
Posted Image

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
They are better off doing a draft every year rather than two draft shakeups in one year

Or just do one shakeup the 2nd week after mania. The raw and smackdown after mania are
big enough so wait another week

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Why don't they just do a straight up trade over every Raw and SDL guy and call it good? Seems like the Miz and Dean Ambrose are destined to keep feuding despite what color the set is.

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
I'd say the loser of Drew McIntyre vs. Bobby Roode at Takoever: Brooklyn III gets a call-up. I think Roode retains, so it'd be McIntyre. There's not much for him to do in NXT after facing Roode.

If they pull the trigger on Ember Moon winning the NXT Women's title at Takeover, then Asuka's pretty much a shoo-in to show up on SD or RAW.

I'd say there's also a chance Roderick Strong gets a call-up. Pad out that mid-card. Actually, I think he'd be fun to watch on 205 Live.

Oh, and maybe No Way Jose gets a call-up...and dies a slow death over the course of the ensuing 9 months. Even including a tag team with R-truth. I really like Jose, but NXT is the perfect location for him and I don't think his character would do so well on the "big" stage.
<!---Hit Paydirt with K-Dirt--->
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
I forgot Strong is in NXT. Not a fan of his.

Both Rude and McIntyre should be on the main rain roster, but I agree with what you are saying

I don't watch NXT so know nothing about no way Jose

Scrooge McSuck
[ *  *  * ]
He's a fun "opening match, get the crowd pumped" gimmick.

WWE will turn him in 2 months because WWE Ruins Everything(tm).
Posted Image

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
I was high on Jose before this gimmick when he was a jobber with loads of potential. I've grown to haaaaaate the "No Way" schtick. He's become dark match fodder.

« Previous Topic · World Wrestling Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply