Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NFL regular season thread; Jets are going 0-16
Topic Started: Sep 10 2017, 02:00 AM (828 Views)
torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
Worse than Ray Handley?

Rich kotite was worse I Think. But I'm a jets fan
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
Scrooge McSuck,Dec 5 2017
11:25 AM
The Giants have had some underwhelming seasons in my time, but this is the worst season I've ever seen, not just record-wise, but overall performance on the field, coaching, and executives in charge.

Ditto for Denver. I "officially" became a Donkey fan in 1985. They had some crappy seasons in the 60's and 70's, but this is probably tied with the 2010 season for crappiest I've seen, first-hand. At least the last four games of 2010 were the beginning of the Tim Tebow Experience.

The 1990 team went 5-11, but they were in a lot of their games. I went to their last game, that season, and the place was half-empty (officially 46,943 attendance...looked it up). There's been a lot of talk about fans not showing up for games, so I'm curious to see if that 46,943 mark will be passed (or lowered as the case may be).

By the way, that 1990 game was against Blair Kiel and the Green Bay Packers. It was awesome and fun in so many ways. Broncos won and we sat next to JEFF-- the guy in the upper corner of the South Stands who started the "De-FENSE" wave, every time. He also showed us how to smuggle beer into a stadium (bring it in a water or lemonade dispenser jug; this was obviously well before ushers cracked down on liquids and containers).
<!---Hit Paydirt with K-Dirt--->
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
torturedsoulv1,Dec 5 2017
02:39 PM
Worse than Ray Handley?

Rich kotite was worse I Think. But I'm a jets fan

Kotite is the worst. The DIRT WORST. He's the measuring stick of awful coaching.
Posted Image

Mad Dog
Member Avatar
ho ho who the hell are you?
[ *  *  * ]
I think he's just the fall guy for Mara trying to get rid of Eli personally. I think Mara knew exactly what was going on with that benching.

Scrooge McSuck
[ *  *  * ]
My best guess is they seriously underestimated fan loyalty and overall respect Eli gets, and when it blew up in their face, the easy move was definitely to cut ties with the coach and GM. To be fair, the GM has done a piss poor job putting a contender together outside of over-spending on defensive free agents, and the team clearly gave up on McAdoo weeks ago.
Posted Image

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
I'm jealous of the Giants, right now.

BTW, Jets play the Broncos on Sunday (not that you're watching--- right?!). Should be... "interesting".

Stupid Local Fan Buzz of the Day: "Broncos should get Eli for 2018".
<!---Hit Paydirt with K-Dirt--->
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scrooge McSuck
[ *  *  * ]
Denver's answer isn't a declining, 37-year old QB. That's Jacksonville :P
Posted Image

torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
Erick Von Erich,Dec 6 2017
08:14 AM
I'm jealous of the Giants, right now.

BTW, Jets play the Broncos on Sunday (not that you're watching--- right?!). Should be... "interesting".

Stupid Local Fan Buzz of the Day: "Broncos should get Eli for 2018".

Still not watching

The Eli stuff is the only thing I even paid attention to after I stopped watching cause it was hard to avoid it. And yes I was stunned by it as it was geno smith taking over

I think Eli goes to Jacksonville. Coughlin is there and their QB situation is supposedly a mess. No clue who they have unless bottles is still there

« Previous Topic · Sports · Next Topic »
Add Reply