Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TLC; PREDIX
Topic Started: Oct 17 2017, 05:21 AM (175 Views)
SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
The Shield over Miz and Friends

Alexa over Mickie.

Enzo over Kallisto.

Asuka over Emma.

Gallagher and Kendrick over Alexander and Swann.

Bray over Finn.

Sasha over Alicia.

Quite an unusual card as they're relying heavily on the Women and Cruiserweights to fill it out. That main event is starting to remind me of that WCW ppv where Hogan and Savage faced the entire Dungeon of Doom and company.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
I'm sorry, but I don't see "Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt" officially listed on the card. C'mon Rowe, check your sources! Fake News. Your (star) ratings are down. Sad. :)

The main event actually sounds kinda' fun to me. And, if I'm not mistaken, this is the first they've had TWO cruiserweight matches on a PPV special? White out the main event and you've basically got a "Clash of Champions" special.
<!---Hit Paydirt with K-Dirt--->
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.

HeenanandMonsoon
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Shield( I could care less about this reunion)

Alexa retains

Enzo wins the CW belt

Asuka

Swann and Alexander

Balor

Sasha

I agree the main event has that Uncensored 96 Doomsday cage vibe to it.
Founder of the Humanoid Nation Community on PSN

Posted Image

torturedsoulv1
true maharajah Jinder Mahal
[ *  *  * ]
No clue when this is

And I don't care

Was at the Yankees comeback win tonight

Will be at game 5 tomorrow. That's my sports/sports entertainment fix for now

1st game of my partial season to the Nets is Friday. Their home opener
Game 6 of the Yankees is the same time. Ugh.

And my 9 year wedding anniversary is Saturday. Game 7 if there is one is that night. Ugh

After having not gone out much the past 2 months, 2nd busy time of the year ended yesterday. So can get out again. 110 hours in the last 8 days before today.

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
Erick Von Erich,Oct 17 2017
08:36 AM
I'm sorry, but I don't see "Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt" officially listed on the card. C'mon Rowe, check your sources! Fake News. Your (star) ratings are down. Sad. :)

The main event actually sounds kinda' fun to me. And, if I'm not mistaken, this is the first they've had TWO cruiserweight matches on a PPV special? White out the main event and you've basically got a "Clash of Champions" special.

That's what I get for trusting 411mania!

I mean, er, Balor vs. Wyatt WILL be on the card and it will be amazing. Everyone will love it!

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Wyatt has viral meningitis

I assume that's why the Match
Isn't listed anymore

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
Wyatt is out for Sunday, replaced by A.J. Styles. STYLES V. BALOR? OK, I'm excited now.

Oh, and Roman is out too, so KURT ANGLE is subbing for him. Holy balls, I didn't think he'd be medically cleared by WWE, and yet, they won't clear Daniel Bryan.
Posted Image

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
It's idiotic to put Kurt in that match

Sure he's a big name. But he has no ties to that storyline

Plus it was the shield reunion

And yes how Kurt got cleared? Who knows

And he's in a TLC match? More injuries in that type of match

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
With Kurt, I smell bait and switch. Otherwise... what are they smoking? Yes, you need a suitable replacement for "Shield Reunion", but Angle's medical history is a 50 foot red flag.
Posted Image

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
What's Jason Jordan up to? Did he get hurt or something, because it seems like he was feuding with Miz, so he'd be the natural replacement.

And as cool as Styles vs. Balor will be, it's completely random in any storytelling sense, and I'm not sure that a likely Gooker of the Year Sister Abigail vs. Demon Balor match necessarily had to be replaced.

I don't want to complain too much, because I am now looking forward to AJ and Finn, but it's really short-sighted.

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
SamoaRowe,Oct 21 2017
08:00 AM
What's Jason Jordan up to? Did he get hurt or something, because it seems like he was feuding with Miz, so he'd be the natural replacement.

And as cool as Styles vs. Balor will be, it's completely random in any storytelling sense, and I'm not sure that a likely Gooker of the Year Sister Abigail vs. Demon Balor match necessarily had to be replaced.

I don't want to complain too much, because I am now looking forward to AJ and Finn, but it's really short-sighted.

Jason Jordan is not getting over with the audience.

That's what happened

With all the wrestlers out due to illness, it's understandable they got a top guy from smackdown for this

And styles vs balor is a smarks dream

torturedsoulv1
[ *  *  * ]
Haven't watched the last 2 PPVs or the last month of TV

Angle/Rollins/Ambrose over Miz and the others

Alexa over Mickie James

Enzo over Kalisto

Asuka over Emma

Kendrick/Gallagher over Swann/Alexander. I didn't know Gallagher turned heel

Sasha over Fox

Balor over AJ Styles

SamoaRowe
Member Avatar
dWb Superstar
[ *  *  * ]
torturedsoulv1,Oct 22 2017
02:07 AM
SamoaRowe,Oct 21 2017
08:00 AM

Jason Jordan is not getting over with the audience.

That's what happened

With all the wrestlers out due to illness, it's understandable they got a top guy from smackdown for this

And styles vs balor is a smarks dream

Jordan not being over doesn't matter when it's a multi-man match with a bunch of guys who are over (well, maybe not Sheamus, but you know what I mean).

And AJ vs. Balor is a smark dream match, but how many of us were sitting here going "Man, I just wish those two would be thrown together with no story or reason for happening?"

It will likely be very good/great, so I plan on enjoying it for what it is.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · World Wrestling Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply