Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Royal rumble; Predictions
Topic Started: Dec 19 2017, 12:30 AM (582 Views)
Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
I'm not one for fantasy booking, but with the right workers to follow, have 1, 2, and 3 all be the New Day for the every man for himself spot. Then do a #4 spot like Andre in '89 where it's a monster (Braun or Lars Sullivan) who fends them off and eliminates them gradually, do the Kofi spot where they launch him, but the monster catches him and throws him right back onto the pile of his partners.

OK, that might be way longer than 90-seconds. Maybe longer than 180 seconds.
Edited by Scrooge McSuck, Jan 29 2018, 10:35 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Erick Von Erich
Member Avatar
I'm Big E and I tell it like it is
[ *  *  * ]
I think I was more impressed with the work in the Women's match, over the Men's. The Women seemed to have more signature moves and high-spots (like Nia press-slamming Riott, Molly's somersault, Lita's moonsault, etc). The Men's seemed to have mostly punchy/kicky/throw and attempts at finishers. Don't get me wrong-- I liked both.

When did they do the "Colonel Rumble"? Pre-show or the night before? That was completely ridiculous, but I appreciated how they got Flair to re-create the end of his 1992 Rumble win, for the finish.
DWS Apparel Store- Buy. Consume. Obey.

Infinite Devil Machine
Member Avatar
A Very Cunning Linguist
[ *  *  * ]
Anybody else think Goldust really rang his bell in the Rumble last night? Goldie came in pretty hot, hit a bunch of his stuff, and then headbutted Reigns and really seemed way, way out of it afterward. Like as a shoot. He kind of stumbled through his elimination by Ziggler and didn't seem entirely "with it" to me.
What "World of Warcraft" players see when they're not playing.....

Posted Image

Scrooge McSuck
I'll get you next time, toilet!
[ *  *  * ]
They taped the KFC commercial a couple of weeks ago at the SD taping, then reshot the ending to have Flair in it. The original ending had Styles standing tall as the Colonel.
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · World Wrestling Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply