Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to DDOcast. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
List of Eternal Wands
Topic Started: Feb 7 2010, 09:56 PM (11,227 Views)
Nim
Member Avatar
DDOcast Forum Master!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I've been wondering for a while: What are all the eternal wands and where do I find them?

So I've compiled this list from the Difinitive Static Rewards and Unique Loot Thread.

I hope it helps.

Eternal Wand of Finger of Fire - (Misc) Finger of Fire {CL:1, 50/rest} [ML:1, BTC, Exclusive, Wizard or Sorcerer Only, UMD: 15](Tutorial Quest)

Eternal Wand of Spark of Light - (Misc) Spark of Light {CL:1, 50/rest} [ML:1, BTC, Exclusive, Cleric or Favored Soul Only, UMD:15](Tutorial Quest)

Eternal Wand of Acid Splash - (Misc) Acid Splash (CL:3, 50/rest) [Wiz, Sorc Only, UMD:15](The Lost Seekers End Reward)

Eterna lWand of Cure Minor Wounds - (Misc) Exclusive, Cure Minor Wounds (CL:1, 50/rest) [Clerics only, UMD:15](Catacombs End Reward)

Eternal Wand of Magic Missile - (Misc) Exclusive, Magic Missile (CL:1, 50/rest) [Wiz or Sorc only, UMD:20](Catacombs End Reward)

Eternal Wand of Charm Monster - (Misc) Charm Monster (CL:1, 2/rest) [Wizard, Sorcerer, Bard only, UMD:6](Tempest Spine : Llyndarus's Chest)

There are more that are rumored to be in the compendium but not implemented in the game. Such as:

Eternal Wand of Acid Spray
Eternal Wand of Burning Hands
Eternal Wand of Disrupt Undead
Eternal Wand of Melf's Acid Arrow
Eternal Wand of Niac's Cold Ray
Eternal Wand of Scorching Ray
Eternal Wand of Shocking Grasp

And I under stand that there is one that can be crafted in the ice games:

Eternal Wand of Ray of Frost
Festival Twig + 50 Motes of Winter + This Recipe Card = Eternal Wand of Ray of Frost

Eternal Wand of Ray of Frost Upgrade
Eternal Wand of Ray of Frost + 50 Motes of Winter + This Recipe Card = +1 caster level to wand, maximum caster level 5

I'm not sure about the stats on the ray of frost wand, but once I have one I'll edit this post. As I will be crafting one for both of my wizards. I can't get enough of those Eternal Wands.

~Nim
Edited by Nim, Feb 7 2010, 10:28 PM.
Orien DDOCast Build Guild Character
Limm Dul the Necromancer Drow lvl2 Cleric/10 Wizard Pale Master
Other Characters on Orien
~Nimzaraka~(lvl20 Wizard - Pale Master - 3rd Life), ~Nimalika~(lvl18 Paladin/2 Monk - 2nd Life), ~Nimfu~(lvl11 Monk/7 Wizard - Ninja Spy/Pale Master - 2nd Life), Nimhish(lvl20 Favored Soul), Nimja(lvl12 Rogue/8 Fighter - Acrobat/Kensi), Nimaeti(lvl16 Ranger - Arcane Archer),Pseudonim(lvl10 Rogue - Mechanic), Nimazayn(lvl10 Cleric - Radiant Servant), Nimbael(lvl5 Barbarian), Nimpho(lvl8 Bard/1 Rogue)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jerry
Member Avatar
The Host Of DDOcast.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That's really cool! I don't actually have any of them that I use, hate to admit.
I now work for Turbine!

Seneca Windforge
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Small piece of advice -- if you want that Spark of Light (or Finger of Fire) wand but are a veteran (a good idea if you are a cleric/arcane), be sure to /death BEFORE rebinding yourself so that you can wake up on the shore and do the tutorial to get the wand.

There's no other way to get it that I know of. It's handy for oozes or when you need a ranged attack, but have a typical cleric Dex score of 8 or 10.

Jerry
Member Avatar
The Host Of DDOcast.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Great tip, Seneca, I'll probably mention it on next week's show.
I now work for Turbine!

Samius
Member Avatar
Samius Has a LARGE Member!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
well modify it with, if your going to have any umd take the light gun, it is a help for the hole game.
We are the last line of Defense. Defenseguild.net home of the Samius Times, Samius's blog on the whatevers of the day.

Posted Image

Jerry
Member Avatar
The Host Of DDOcast.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
How is the Spark of Light wand useful? Doesn't seem that great to me.
I now work for Turbine!

Nim
Member Avatar
DDOcast Forum Master!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
It does light damage not fire damage.....I like it better that the finger of fire for oozes and other creatures that are immune to fire.....it's a great ooze weapon for casters.

And thanks Seneca for the tip, I'll have to try that on my next UMD or caster character
Orien DDOCast Build Guild Character
Limm Dul the Necromancer Drow lvl2 Cleric/10 Wizard Pale Master
Other Characters on Orien
~Nimzaraka~(lvl20 Wizard - Pale Master - 3rd Life), ~Nimalika~(lvl18 Paladin/2 Monk - 2nd Life), ~Nimfu~(lvl11 Monk/7 Wizard - Ninja Spy/Pale Master - 2nd Life), Nimhish(lvl20 Favored Soul), Nimja(lvl12 Rogue/8 Fighter - Acrobat/Kensi), Nimaeti(lvl16 Ranger - Arcane Archer),Pseudonim(lvl10 Rogue - Mechanic), Nimazayn(lvl10 Cleric - Radiant Servant), Nimbael(lvl5 Barbarian), Nimpho(lvl8 Bard/1 Rogue)

« Previous Topic · General Talk. · Next Topic »
Add Reply