Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Fugitive Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SVA Advice needed; Will my car get through the test?
Topic Started: Mar 19 2016, 09:57 PM (654 Views)
Graffitimc
[ * ]
Hi
I have owned a non registered Fugative 2 for a number of years (Not yet completed) and am after some general advice on the possability of getting it through the SVA test.
It has been modified to take a Renault 25 V6 engine (approx 1984) with original bosch jetronic fuel injection system.
My question being does anyone think it is feasable to get this car through the test and would it need to comply with current emissions or emissions that are based on the engine date?
If it is feasable i will carry on building.
Any advice will be welcome.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gtmdriver
Member Avatar
Fuggin' Crazy
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Your first move should be to get yourself a copy of the latest IVA regs and read through them thoroughly.

You can get them, along with other information, here.

http://www.completekitcar.co.uk/ivalinksandrefer.html
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Fugative2.jpg (102.45 KB)

Graffitimc
[ * ]
Hi Thanks for the link i'll give it a read.
Mike

« Previous Topic · MOT, SVA and DVLA · Next Topic »
Add Reply