Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Fugitive Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Chassis needed; I need a price for a new Chassis
Topic Started: Jan 27 2017, 03:29 PM (328 Views)
Kat1100
[ * ]
Hello
I have a factory built Fugitive1984 registered. it sadly was driven into on the 17th of December cuasing substanial damage to the front beam and the chassis.
The engineer has been to see the buggy today and has enquired do I know of anywhere that could build a new chassis as the current one would probably be weakened through the rest of the frame during the crash.
I need to cost a new chassis if this is possible that is.
The engine is all good well better than good it has a turbo charged 1778 with a spec sheet as long as your arm so really would like to see this back on the road.
Also need a new front nose cone or bonnet if you like, any information to locating these would be hugely appreciated

Best regards Phill
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Music Guy123
Fuggin' Like Mad
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Very sad to hear that, but oh well, i guess it's life

With regards to getting the frame built, I reckon go to anywhere that does custom roll cages, they should be able to do it, in fact they'll probably make a better job of it than UVA did tbh!

The bodywork will be a tough one, you'll have to find someone with moulds and then someone potentially someone else with time. And will cost you quite a bit, I found my bodywork in the netherlands, carried it home from amsterdam on my head!

Anyways, best of luck mate, i'm sure you'll figure something!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Chassis · Next Topic »
Add Reply