Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Topic Started: Mar 26 2012, 05:03 PM (282 Views)
<span style=Brob
ORG n00b
[ * ]
I'm new to the online world of gaming. I was directed here by a random post on the cbs website. I'm interested in playing survivor online. I saw some previous games on here, but is this the only place to play or find games hosted by real people?

All advice and tips is appreciated.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

<span style=GnarlsOakley
Member Avatar
WWLVD?
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome to gts your presence will be greatly appreciated by all in due time.

<span style=Brob
ORG n00b
[ * ]
Well, I will continue to look for upcoming games. This is the only website that I've found. Thanks for the response.

<span style=CO
Member Avatar
A stunning physical specimen
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Don't play Hybrid games.

<span style=XI420
Member Avatar
ORG Legend
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Brob
Mar 26 2012, 06:03 PM
I'm new to the online world of gaming. I was directed here by a random post on the cbs website. I'm interested in playing survivor online. I saw some previous games on here, but is this the only place to play or find games hosted by real people?

Run now! Get away while you still can and before they corrupt you by liking the vile and misrepresenting what ORGs are!
Posted Image

9/16/2008: Anna Paquin is a gap-tooAnna Paquin is a gap-tooAnna Paquin is a gap-toothed bitch.d bitch.d bitch. day we learned to ALWAYS follow Anna Paquin is a gap-tooAnna Paquin is a gap-tooAnna Paquin is a gap-toothed bitch.d bitch.d bitch. Bro Rules.

<span style=Kyle
Member Avatar
ORG Legend
XI420
Apr 2 2012, 12:37 PM
Brob

Run now! Get away while you still can and before they corrupt you by liking the vile and misrepresenting what ORGs are!

And you're still here because?...
Posted Image

<span style=XI420
Member Avatar
ORG Legend
Kyle
Apr 2 2012, 12:43 PM
XI420
Apr 2 2012, 12:37 PM
Brob

And you're still here because?...

Because I am not corruptible, I wish to be, and because I enjoy trying to help the less fortunate and poor misguided souls. I do not hate you for your misconceptions and misplaced anger. Rather, I love you as teammates for the potential of what you could become and achieve.
Posted Image

9/16/2008: Anna Paquin is a gap-tooAnna Paquin is a gap-tooAnna Paquin is a gap-toothed bitch.d bitch.d bitch. day we learned to ALWAYS follow Anna Paquin is a gap-tooAnna Paquin is a gap-tooAnna Paquin is a gap-toothed bitch.d bitch.d bitch. Bro Rules.

<span style=Rudy
Member Avatar
Sorry for being so awesome
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I see potential here.
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Welcome To Games That Suck · Next Topic »
Add Reply