|Welcome to Go4prepaid. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|how to email photo to use for tracfone|
|Topic Started: Jan 18 2008, 08:41 AM (2,072 Views)|
|jakelord||Jan 18 2008, 08:41 AM Post #1|
|thanks also i tried to email a photo to my tracfone for wall paper but nothing but the text came through am i doing something wrong can anyone tell me how to do this correctly please thank you|
|Turk||Jan 18 2008, 07:16 PM Post #2|
* jakelord....before we can help you out with your question, what "Tracfone Phone" are you trying this on?
* We need to know the type of phone your using first....thanks..
* However, I dont know if you can "send pictures" through Emails to a Tracfone?
* Can anyone verify this please.
|AKmaro1||Jan 18 2008, 09:20 PM Post #3|
|I believe jakelord has the Moto W370, he was talking about one in a previous post. Now I know I can send e-mail to my Nokia 2126i phone, and vice versa, but I've never tried pictures yet. I'll try to experiment on my Moto C139 and report back.|
|jakelord||Jan 19 2008, 12:32 AM Post #4|
|yes thank you moto w 370 gsm|
|Tracnet||Jan 19 2008, 04:38 AM Post #5|
Yes you can send pics to your w370........I sent a couple to mine when I first got it......I just attached it to an email......it had to be around 22kb if I remember right. Anything bigger and it wouldn't go through. And I could only send one pic at a time. I used a photo editing program called "photo impression 4" to resize the pics to the screen size 128x160 pixels. My guess is that you were sending a picture over 22kb.
After a little research I have found the file size must be no larger than 30kb.
The following info was posted over on the Yahoo group:
SENDING GIF AND JPG FILES
(This is for the Tracfone and Net10 C261, V176, and
W370 only that are registered to AT&T)
1. Find a .gif or .jpg image on the web that is
roughly 128x160 (the size of the screen) and under 30kb (just to be safe)
and save it to your computer
2. Open up your email client
3. Create a new message with background (or whatever) as your subject
4. Attach the file to the message
5. Send it to yournumber@...
6. You will receive the message on your phone, open
it and download it
7. Once downloaded, open it and make sure the
picture is there and press the center menu button
8. Scroll to "save content" and select
9. Give it a name and save it your phone
10. It is now on your phone and you can set it as a
like the pre-installed ones on your phone
(If using a W370, the picture is stored in the
|Chris||Jan 19 2008, 10:14 PM Post #6|
Prepaid Squad Chief
|Lol Tracnet, thats actually from me. I wrote that demo for someone there, as well as posting it when the forum started here. If you look you'll notice that the author was crazycdz or chrisdz (lol I don't even know my own email)|
|« Previous Topic · General Cellular Talk · Next Topic »|