Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Go4prepaid. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Net10 phone??
Topic Started: Jan 16 2009, 11:12 AM (1,434 Views)
The_Sweeper
Member Avatar
Phone Collector Extraordinaire
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Not sure what to make of this...

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/01/15/motorola-em326g-old-school-in-a-bad-way/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ian
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That actually looks really cool. Wonder when it'll come out. Seems like that's comparable to what even semi-advanced users want in their contract phones...

Turk
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
* Sweeper .... thanks for the Info and Pics.

* I hope this is true, cause I think thats a cool phone as well.

* I was just talking to someone the other day and I said to them I wouldnt be surprised if Tracfone/Net10 came out with a Slider Phone sometime.

* It claims to have a 1.3 megapixel camera!? .... that would be great, but wouldnt be surprised if it didnt either.

* New Phones will be popping up here in a few months - just hope Tracfone comes out with this phone as well.

* PS: I'm guessing around $80 - $100 for this phone - If - it keeps all the goodies it claims to have.. ;)

Turk Slider B)

« Previous Topic · General Cellular Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Copyright 2007-2017 Go4Prepaid Forums. All Rights Reserved.