Dragon Nest Korea
Guides and Useful crap
Screen Shots
Videos

RustyfartsHearts
Soon to come

Don't mind me just scrollin' up scrollin' up scrollin' up

Dragon Nest Korea (Dead)
We're back... With reinforcement from the GM.
Derp
Haters Gonna Hate
Register -:- New Posts -:- Active Topics -:- The Staff -:- Contact Us
Welcome to IvalteK. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Rules and Guild Registration, READ IT.
Topic Started: Aug 26 2011, 05:25 PM (1,770 Views)
Memoru
Member Avatar
Loli-Shota Rapist
Oh, you guys are back now.
This is Ens btw.
I'll probably be back whenever i can get myself another account. = ~=
As long as the racism is shared amongst all(that goes for you redneck honkies as well), should be cool with that.

What's wrong with saying caedrok? 8D Cadillac village reminds me of some town only old people can afford.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DeadMachine
Member Avatar
Administrator
Fine I'll rename the town to flipperdick :|

Also I'll give you access to my acct guide and shit with it.
Edited by DeadMachine, Sep 7 2011, 12:57 PM.

otaku2028
Member Avatar
Loli-Shota Rapist
hi hi hi!

i have a question in what server you have the guild?

thanks XD

P.D >i have my character in this server argentał

(sorry for my bad english my native language is spanish)
Edited by otaku2028, Sep 7 2011, 03:13 PM.

DeadMachine
Member Avatar
Administrator
we're on geraint but argenta and geraint are on the exact same server so it doesnt matter which of the two you're on : |

otaku2028
Member Avatar
Loli-Shota Rapist
thanks for the answer XD

Acorn
Loli-Shota Rapist
I lurk around here whenever I need info since I play NA usually but I've had a KR Nexon account for a while and usually keep to myself.

I was about to remake my characters when I heard about the mass banning to make my name partial Hangul but I was curious how hard is it to join parties because of language restrictions (mostly Nest or Abyss Mode and Darkness thingy).

Not going to bother if I join parties only to find myself a burden since I have no idea what the hell others are saying.
/extra cautious <:

DeadMachine
Member Avatar
Administrator
You could join us, but in most cases parties are quiet rofl.

Douglaz
Member Avatar
._.

can i get the new DN pak Ark?
thanks >.<
Posted Image

kokoronai
Member Avatar
Loli-Shota Rapist
Hello there, have time to read please. Almost forgot to visit and post here since busy for school and playing DN KR. Can I ask if I can join Ivaltek again? I was staying 3 weeks on the guild then the mass ban happened, didn't even have a chance to interact and introduce myself. My old ivaltek name was 총사냥꾼 and 지라치X소원 after the ban. I am very aware of your concerns about that "idiots".
I can assure you that I'm a very quiet player in DN because I am originally from DN china. I got 2 accounts, one from the FREEDOM guild server, also member of it and run nests with chaose often, and one from a remote server with no english people. My first ever DN account was from the remote server until I got lv40+ and I got sick of the boringness and quitness of being alone so I joined FREEDOM, also the reason why I'm used on being a quiet player on DN. Being used to be a quiet player, I always feel afraid of talking in english in game feeling that the Chinese people around me will get mad. That feeling still continued when I was on the FREEDOM guild. >< That's also one of the reason why I forgot to interact with you in that 3 weeks of staying in the guild, always having that feeling that the people around me will get mad.. sorry for the not so good english for this account got 2 users and our native is not english, one japanese and one filipino living both in the Philippines. thank you in advance.
Edited by kokoronai, Sep 10 2011, 05:14 PM.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Dragon Nest (Korea) · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

InkDropStyles.com