Dragon Nest Korea
Guides and Useful crap
Screen Shots
Videos

RustyfartsHearts
Soon to come

Don't mind me just scrollin' up scrollin' up scrollin' up

Dragon Nest Korea (Dead)
We're back... With reinforcement from the GM.
Derp
Haters Gonna Hate
Register -:- New Posts -:- Active Topics -:- The Staff -:- Contact Us
Welcome to IvalteK. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
i wanna join this guild
Topic Started: Feb 22 2012, 08:40 AM (154 Views)
Aranor
Unregistered

Hello every1,

after being tired of greedy shanda that made DN a total pay2win game im gonna try moving to dn kr.
But since pointed out that if u talk english in any chat except guild chat u may recieve a ban i thought it might be better if id try to join an english community, so here i am.
a little introduction about myself..
i play games for fun and hope to have that here too
im 16 years old(soon to be 17)
im from europe(our games suck thats why im playing foreign ones)
i speak enough english to understand your rules.
i have experience with CDN (lvl 50 inq & moonlord,was active Freedom member i think Arkena knows of this guild :D)
i also tried DN NA and joined the american version of Fury for a while with utai and kinto (if they are familair) but yea NA sucks ..
anyways i hope that this might be enough info for now to get a chance to join the new ivaltek.
(although i have an old Nexon KR acc i dont think will last long since i dont know the used KSSN so i probably gonna end up buying an acc..)

anyway i hope to see you guys ingame soon,
Aranor
or
Asena(my cDN name)
Quote Post Goto Top

Aranor
Unregistered

actually nvm about joining you can remove this post i wont be active in dn anymore since global c9 will be comming out soon
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Guests can talk here! · Next Topic »
Add Reply

InkDropStyles.com