Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Registration is now reopen! Bear with us while we work on reforming the glory KOEI Warriors: Conquerors once was.

Once you have newly registered, feel free to introduce yourself here to the wide world of KOEI Warriors: Conquerors.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors: Conquerors team.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What music are you listening to?; Another friendly banter thread
Topic Started: Jan 19 2008, 02:23 AM (4,206 Views)
Hally001
Member Avatar
Love Games?
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So what is anyone and everyone listening to right now?

I'm listening to Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix
Meng Huo
*Ruler*

Bio: According to the Zizhi Tongjian, he was a retainer of one of the rebels of Southern Yizhou. He fought with Zhuge Liang and was captured 7 times, eventually surrendering to him. He was and is still known to be a popular and heroic leader of the Southern barbarians of China.
Perk: Rebel King of Yizhou (When fighting in any of his territories, this perk causes the enemies of Meng Huo to lose troops due to attrition damage and disease. Occassionally, some of these troops will also join Meng Huo)
Jungle Fever: When attacking in a grassy, foresty or area filled with brush, Meng Huo can use this skill to cause all his enemy's next two tactics to fail or backfire.
Populist Dictator: Meng Huo can use this skill to raise the morale of one of his allies.
Tenacious Trample: Meng Huo can use this skill to raise the attack, defense power and speed of his elephant units for 2 turns, and at the same time initiate a devastating raid against his enemies with them.
Stave Off: If Meng Huo is surrounded, he can use this skill to push back all his adversaries at once.
War: 83
Int: 54
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Strata
Member Avatar
Special Officer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Falling on-Finger Eleven

Jijon Jang
Member Avatar
We shall remember
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
gorillaz-Hong Kong
Posted Image

Dinn Lori he somewhat a "Mage"....

Crimsondramon
Member Avatar
War...has changed..
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Subarashiki Shin Sekai by Yuzo Koshiro
!

Hally001
Member Avatar
Love Games?
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Lone wolf, when you say gorillaz, do you mean as in Clint Easetwood gorillaz? I've never heard of Hong Kong
Meng Huo
*Ruler*

Bio: According to the Zizhi Tongjian, he was a retainer of one of the rebels of Southern Yizhou. He fought with Zhuge Liang and was captured 7 times, eventually surrendering to him. He was and is still known to be a popular and heroic leader of the Southern barbarians of China.
Perk: Rebel King of Yizhou (When fighting in any of his territories, this perk causes the enemies of Meng Huo to lose troops due to attrition damage and disease. Occassionally, some of these troops will also join Meng Huo)
Jungle Fever: When attacking in a grassy, foresty or area filled with brush, Meng Huo can use this skill to cause all his enemy's next two tactics to fail or backfire.
Populist Dictator: Meng Huo can use this skill to raise the morale of one of his allies.
Tenacious Trample: Meng Huo can use this skill to raise the attack, defense power and speed of his elephant units for 2 turns, and at the same time initiate a devastating raid against his enemies with them.
Stave Off: If Meng Huo is surrounded, he can use this skill to push back all his adversaries at once.

Jijon Jang
Member Avatar
We shall remember
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yeah,it's from there new album D-Sides.
Posted Image

Hally001
Member Avatar
Love Games?
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Cool I didn't even know they were bringing / had brung a new album out
Meng Huo
*Ruler*

Jijon Jang
Member Avatar
We shall remember
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yeah there bringing out a new album but have connections so I was able to get the album early I think it's the best one.
Posted Image

Hally001
Member Avatar
Love Games?
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I, too have connections, (I know someone who works at Radio 1) but he's useless unless I want a Rihanna album.
Meng Huo
*Ruler*

Marwaha
Member Avatar
The Forgotten Hero.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
me pavarotti at the mo lol it's good :P

Hally001
Member Avatar
Love Games?
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I've got nothing against opera, and I like classical musi, mainly the crazy, crazy ussians (Stravinsky and Tchaikovsy :D)
Meng Huo
*Ruler*

bain_nick
Member Avatar
Villian
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hong Kong was also on a special edition of their last album, as a live song :)
Tilly's profile

Hally001
Member Avatar
Love Games?
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
(Might as well not let this topic sink)

The Chemical Brothers - We Are The Night
Meng Huo
*Ruler*

Regnier
Member Avatar
Embrace the Inferno
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm listening to Out of Control by Hoobastank right now ;)
Posted Image

Biorr Halcro - The Melee Pyromancer

bain_nick
Member Avatar
Villian
Everybody Hurts - Paul Potts version!
Tilly's profile

Regnier
Member Avatar
Embrace the Inferno
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bodies - Drowning Pool
Posted Image

Diablo
Member Avatar
Peace through Power!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Into the Night- Santana ft Chad Kroeger

Also found my old Lit cd, haha not sure if anyone even knows who they are.

Serpent Spear (War +4)
Mozi's Scriptures (Int +3, engineers handle siege weapons with greater efficiency)
1 Medic

You watch those nature documentaries on the cable? You see the one about lions? You got this lion. He's the king of the jungle, huge mane out to here. He's laying under a tree, in the middle of Africa. He's so big, it's so hot. He doesn't want to move. Now the little lions come, they start messing with him. Biting his tail, biting his ears. He doesn't do anything. The lioness, she starts messing with him. Coming over, making trouble. Still nothing. Now the other animals, they notice this. They start to move in. The jackals; hyenas. They're barking at him, laughing at him. They nip his toes, and eat the food that's in his domain. They do this, then they get closer and closer, bolder and bolder. Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody. Runs like the wind, eats everything in his path. Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is.Posted Image

Solid Snake
Member Avatar
Dang, I'm busy.
[ *  *  * ]
Metal Gear Solid Main Theme - TAPPY and Harry Gregson Williams

How ironic is that? It just happened to be there!

(BTW, Into the Night's awesome..i cant get the song out of my head.)
Tenshou's BR

How the hell did you even survive 10 years?!

Regnier
Member Avatar
Embrace the Inferno
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Phenomenon - Thousand Foot Krutch
Posted Image

Strata
Member Avatar
Special Officer
Simple man-Lynyrd Skynyrd

Regnier
Member Avatar
Embrace the Inferno
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Riot - Three Days Grace
Posted Image

Jijon Jang
Member Avatar
We shall remember
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
smooth criminal-Alien Ant Farm
Posted Image

Astus
M'Hael
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish!

bain_nick
Member Avatar
Villian
Dance myself to sleep - Sesami Street YAYS
Tilly's profile

Aegis
Member Avatar
I will protect all i care about with my Ethereal Shield!
[ * ]
Falls Apart- Thousand Foot Krutch.

Into the night is such an awsome song, i heard it for the first time only a few weeks ago and i'v listened to it loads lol. Cant wait for new nickleback album to come out later this year.
Reed:
Posted Image
BR profile:
http://z7.invisionfree.com/KOEI_Warriors_O...?showtopic=1259

Posted Image

Jijon Jang
Member Avatar
We shall remember
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
El Manana(Metronomy Remix)-Gorillaz
Posted Image

Hally001
Member Avatar
Love Games?
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Weird Fishes/Arpeggi - Radiohead
Meng Huo
*Ruler*

AJPunk
Member Avatar
Chairman of another clan
Through the Fire and Flames - Dragonforce

Gotta love the kick ass guitar solos in this song!!!!
Formerly VioletStorm
KW:C Straight Edge Society Rebirth anyone?

Your Resident Evil
Member Avatar
Soldier
[ *  *  * ]
Walking Distaster-Sum 41
Posted Image
BR Account, Light

My Shitennoh Character:
Ling Tong
Name of Officer: Ling Tong
Weapon: A type of halberd spear with a HUGE blade on the end for cutting down enemies.
Ling Tong will also carry some Nunchaku in his sash. These will be made from the strongest wood and be able to resist breaking, while also being able to dish out damage.
Personality: Cocky and Arrogant. He loves to make fun of his enemies and joke with allies. He will be serious if fate calls for it though.
Class Type: Leader
Attacker Type: God-Speed
Booster Move: One Hell of a Party-Ling Tong will knock down the nearest enemy. He will then stand on his back and ride him around like a skateboard while flailing his spear around trying to hit enemies.

SDMARZ
Member Avatar
Hamuri GTFO! : x
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Liquid lives- Hadouken, dose anybody from england know these
kAnEtSuGu

^ Credited to Strata for making this wonderus sig.

Posted Image
I have a Smelly Tuna Cunt :/

MASTER WAS DEFEATED IN DAIMYO WARS

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Multimedia · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed and Designed by XenoShaun, 2007-2011 2013-2014 All rights reserved.