Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Registration is now reopen! Bear with us while we work on reforming the glory KOEI Warriors: Conquerors once was.

Once you have newly registered, feel free to introduce yourself here to the wide world of KOEI Warriors: Conquerors.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors: Conquerors team.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Duel in Mt Ding Jun; Animus vs Lihian
Topic Started: Mar 2 2011, 09:54 PM (292 Views)
Rokusho
Member Avatar
Fantasy writer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Huang Zhong
Weapon(s):Veteran Sword and Bow)
Hp 100%
Musou 0/100

vs

Cao Pi
Weapon(s): Duel Swords)
Hp 100%
Musou 0/100

Special Rules: Each attack/defence gains +10 musou. A criticial attack gains more [musou bar is 100] so stronger the attack, more musou gained for one who was attacked, attacker gains usual 10. Musou requires to be filled before it can be used

You got 48 hours to send plans before I put up the TR.
My weapon of choice? My imagination of course!

Animus
Member Avatar
Courage of Heart
[ *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Huang Zhong looked up into the sky, "That Zhuge Liang... He's saying that I'm too old for this and should stay home. How dare he criticize me? I'll prove him wrong by showing him that my bow and fighting spirit are unmatched on the battlefield".

As he finished, he glanced down and noticed a young man down below running towards his position ontop of Mt Ding Jun, was this just a coincidence?, he thought, as he bellowed towards him "Fighting alone? One as young as you doesn't know the first thing about fighting. You know that the price for what you've done is high, do you not?"

Edited by Animus, Mar 3 2011, 03:27 PM.
Previously played character(s):
Chibi Dynasty Warriors Conquer China (Round 2) - Lady Feng, Yuan Shu

Posted Image

Current Character(s):
Dynasty Warriors Roll Call (Episode 1) - Xiahou Dun
TBD
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lihian
Member Avatar
"Piercer of Heaven"
[ * ]
Prince Of Wei
Posted Image

Cao Pi, The Prince Of Wei. A young warrior true to his fathers cause, his hand had held the hilt of his twin swords. He sighed as he looked at the old man up above. He knew this man had a height advantage, Cao Pi had heard of his man before.
"So I have found one of the 5 Tiger Generals, Huang Zhong I believe. I have heard of your prowless with a bow. You are indeed a mighty warrior." Pi stated, smiling almost in a cocky way. As he walked up towards the old man he drew his sabers, letting the sound of steel whisper and ring.

"The young will always better they're previous generations, we are taught by your generation, then we expand on your knowledge. I respect you, however let me tell you. I'm out of your league!!" Cao Pi called. He would start his battle now....

Posted Image
"What more do you expect from me? Theres nothing left here to BURN"

Animus
Member Avatar
Courage of Heart
[ *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Huang Zhong listened to all this..Cao Pi had to say and laughed, "You call that a taunt? Ah, the ignorance of youth! I'll teach you to respect the wisdom of age. Come face me if you dare!", as he prepares to duel.

[Plans Sent]

Posted Image

Current Character(s):
TBD

Rokusho
Member Avatar
Fantasy writer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Turn 1 - Here I go again

It could be a nice day at Mt Ding Jun. A beautiful weather, the sun that warm up the spring grass, some animals playing around in the wild.
But wait! Something isen´t right.

A duel takes place in the middle of this. Cao Pi vs Huang Zhong.

Cao Pi start the battle with running in an angel, HZ lift his bow and is about to fire an arrow but before he could fire his arrow a sword comes flying against HZ. In order to successfully dodge HZ has to throw himself down from the hill.

Huang Zhong
Hp 98%
Musou 0/100

vs

Cao Pi
Weapon(s): Duel Swords
Hp 100%
Musou 0/100

You got 48 hours to send plans

Animus
Member Avatar
Courage of Heart
[ *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Huang Zhong laughed, "Not bad young one! You don't hold back on an old man do you? Well, that's how it should be! But you won't get far, I've saw tricks like that before. You have - alot - to learn".

[Plans sent]

Posted Image

Current Character(s):
TBD

Rokusho
Member Avatar
Fantasy writer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
(OOC: Sorry for the late turn result but was busy last night)

This will hurt...

HZ climbs back to his starting position while Cao Pi dash against the hill. Cao Pi tries to kick some rocks on the ground but it useless since the only thing he manage to kick up is some dust. While Cao Pi tries to kick up some rocks from the ground HZ tries to fire an arrow at Cao Pi. The problem is that HZ is still climbing and Cao Pi is on the other side on the hill.

Both of them arrive on the top of the hill at the same time. Cao Pi manage to retrieve his sword but he also gets a large wound from Hz sword. Cao Pi falls down from the hill covered in blood and dirt.

Huang Zhong
Hp 98%
Musou 10/100

vs

Cao Pi
Hp 75%
Musou 0/100

Animus
Member Avatar
Courage of Heart
[ *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Huang Zhong laughed once again, "If I'm so out of your league, then why are you on the ground and me standing! Actions speak louder than words young'un! It seems you still have alot to learn!"

[Plans sent]

Posted Image

Current Character(s):
TBD

Rokusho
Member Avatar
Fantasy writer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sorry once again for the late Turn Result!

Turn 3 A short result for me :D

Cao Pi gets back on his feets, he won`t stop continue fighting. Pi charge towards HZ, Cao Pi try to lure HZ by somehow "almost" throw his weapon so that HZ needs to jump off that hill, however if Pi did throw his sword it would do alot of damage to HZ but since he did not HZ fire an arrow. It`s hits Pi chest.

Things are going bad for Pi and if things continue to go this way. Wei will need to select a new leader.

Huang Zhong
Hp 98%
Musou 30/100

vs

Cao Pi
Hp 45%
Musou 0/100

SDMARZ
Member Avatar
Hamuri GTFO! : x
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This battle is biased. Huang has a Bow and a Sword, Handicap much? Pi should be allowed summon shards of ice from the heavens to even things out :sly:
kAnEtSuGu

^ Credited to Strata for making this wonderus sig.

Posted Image
I have a Smelly Tuna Cunt :/

MASTER WAS DEFEATED IN DAIMYO WARS

Setsugekka
Member Avatar
lulwut
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Scotty
Mar 16 2011, 10:40 PM
This battle is biased. Huang has a Bow and a Sword, Handicap much? Pi should be allowed summon shards of ice from the heavens to even things out :sly:
I thought the crappy grammar was biased enough. Giggles. :hehe:
Posted Image

Animus
Member Avatar
Courage of Heart
[ *  *  * ]
Each of us, me and Pi, agreed to have two weapons each. We was prepared for one, but we decided on two each of our choice*

@Roku
Since online time is limited due to my charger not working and since Pi has some RL stuff, duel is cancelled and Huang Zhong let's Cao Pi go ;)

Posted Image

Current Character(s):
TBD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Dueling Quarters · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed and Designed by ©XenoShaun, 2007-2011 2013-2014 All rights reserved.