Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My ax-10
Topic Started: Jan 4 2008, 12:07 AM (278 Views)
shortyhend2004
NOSTR Newbie
[ *  * ]
Well Nick Rummy said to post this here and get some ideas. Just finished my axial the other day and the right tire rubs when turning? I read then re-read the directions and all seems to be right.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Other than this i love the truck, i need a batt. pack on the axle tho soooo tipsy now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Headshok88
Member Avatar
Disproportioned Malcontent
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I moved my links to the inside and the shocks to the outside. You have to cut the center skid plate to make room for the links to mount inside the chassis plates. It gives you more clearance and gets the shocks more outboard too. I will post up some pics. of how I did mine.
-HeadShok88

PPE
Porter Performance Engineering
Custom R/C Parts & 3D Computer Design Services.

Posted Image

Headshok88
Member Avatar
Disproportioned Malcontent
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here is how mine is set-up:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
-HeadShok88

PPE
Porter Performance Engineering
Custom R/C Parts & 3D Computer Design Services.

Posted Image

NickRummy
Member Avatar
NOSTR Photographer & Styrene Pimp
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That was along the lines of my thinking. Thanks Todd!

shortyhend2004
NOSTR Newbie
[ *  * ]
Tried jus switching links with shocks, hits springs and limits travel. I did this jus as a quickie tho did nothing but try and switch the two. Also drilled some holes in the wheels and that helped traction and keeping tires on the beads. FYI my crawler course doesnt stand a chance with the axial haha. It goes right up

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Comp. 2.2's · Next Topic »
Add Reply