Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Happy Lunar New Year! The feature team has a few gifts for you!
Nuzlocke Comics
Welcome to the Nuzlocke Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit. We're a community based off the popular "Nuzlocke Challenge", a way of playing the Pokémon video game series on a higher level of difficulty. What is it exactly? Join us and find that out, and more!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[Nuzlocke]Spectrum: A Pokémon Prism Nuzlocke; Now up to episode 14. Will bring more before 8/1.
Topic Started: Dec 25 2016, 06:52 PM (865 Views)
poopawman
Member Avatar
...has been on the forums for almost 5 years
Part 1//Nintendo Can't Shut Us Down + Rough Beginning

Hey guys, remember me? I'm Poopawman the LP Man, and I'm not dead! The main reason I've been away is due to having more work and harder procrastination due to a near lack of free time (and getting back into TCG on that other channel).

So as you know, pokemon prism was supposed to be released today, but as you also have known, the execs at Nintendo have turned to the dark side on their creative fanbase (like a certain mascot wearing red trousers), and unfortunately this game was under their crossfire, thusly shutting koolboyman and friends down. Thanks to a kind soul on 4chan, the world was able to play it after twitch did. So in honor of that, I will be playing this blind. I haven't played it officially since the last update back in 2011 and the demo back in 2014, and I've avoided the twitch stream so I can enjoy it to its fullest. Also, I will be buying Bandicam in the future, so the videos will be longer (and maybe webcam), but as for the rules, I'm keeping it basic: first catch, death≠box, and nicknames. I might not be able to post everyday, but I will be more frequent than my other three runs, so stay tuned.
Part 2//Bandicam 💔 Visualboyadvance

...and then i found out bandicam and vba do not get along, which is why I need a new codec so it can record safely without crashing. I plan to repost the starter intro in the future as a flashback but anyways apologies for the lost footage. Tomorrow we save professor ilk's brother. Stay tuned.
Edited by poopawman, Dec 25 2016, 07:56 PM.
Signature 3.12

DB CorProd: Will update by the Rio Olympics.
What Pokemon am I?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

poopawman
Member Avatar
Part 1˝//Filling in the Blanks Part 1

First, my apologies for accidentally deleting the first video. For some reason, YouTube had it listed twice in my uploads, and I was trying to delete one but it worked for both instead. Now, thanks to my PSP I was able to recover the gap between parts 1 and 2.The next videos are on their way, it's just work plus converting to HD with VirtualDub that slows the process. Imagine if I got full Bandicam though...
Signature 3.12

What Pokemon am I?

poopawman
Member Avatar
Part 3//It Be Cold Like Minnesota + Good Thing We Have Backups

And now everything is caught up (for now). Now bear with me as 10 minute intervals are hard to showcase everything as swiftly as possible, but hopefully I can get enough for full Bandicam soon. Just, editing would take at least twice as long. Oh, and I switch processors to lagless so no more crashes in the future. Next time, stuff.
Signature 3.12

What Pokemon am I?

poopawman
Member Avatar
Part 4//Yet Another Thief + Recruiting(I)

I think two vids at a time might work to at least somewhat speed up the process. But now, we're finally out of the intro and into the game. Next time, we make our way to the next city.
Signature 3.12

What Pokemon am I?

poopawman
Member Avatar
I'm not dead.

I have been updating this and my other runs (somehow), but life pushed everything to the back burner.

More episodes are up on my channel, and new episodes are on the way now that summer is in full swing. And as long as my phone cooperates, updates will be back in action. Also, since I haven't played any of my runs since February, I can look into things in a new light. All runs will be back this July and if I miss my deadline for new content by August 1st, then the moderators can send every current run I have in the incomplete section since it's been at least a year since my last rounds of updates.

Whew, I'm taking a big risk but since nobody reads my runs anyway big risks lead to big rewards. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to inform my other runs this news.
Signature 3.12

What Pokemon am I?

Posted ImageRevenantPosted Image
Member Avatar
Do you hear the toll of the bell?

[AUTOMATED] Hello! I've moved your run to Video General, as it is a video run.
Posted Image Posted Image
New Kids on the Block: A Blind Ultra Moon Storylocke

poopawman
Member Avatar
So, videos get their own section, huh?

Noted. Anyways,Episode 16 and Episode 17 are up, with episode 18 being uploaded today. More episodes are on the way, so stay tuned.
Signature 3.12

What Pokemon am I?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Video Runs · Next Topic »
Add Reply