Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Happy Lunar New Year! The feature team has a few gifts for you!
Nuzlocke Comics
Welcome to the Nuzlocke Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit. We're a community based off the popular "Nuzlocke Challenge", a way of playing the Pokémon video game series on a higher level of difficulty. What is it exactly? Join us and find that out, and more!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[1][COMPLETED][♣]Ghost in the Seashell; A last-minute Moon monolocke
Topic Started: Jan 19 2017, 09:51 AM (669 Views)
Hazard
Member Avatar
Turn down for WHOM?
Hi guys! Hazard here, on my most ambitious project thus far - a Ghost monolocke of Pokemon Moon, to be completed and documented on these hallowed forums by the time the Sun and Moon Communitylocke ends.

No pressure, right?

Rules

And without further ado, let the haunting commence!

Update 1 - Melemele Island
Edited by Hazard, Jan 30 2017, 01:14 PM.
This spoiler's got the runs

Posted Image
Name: Ulfric
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Friend code of friendliness!
1865-2334-9458
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

♠♣ SilverStrangequark ♦♥
Member Avatar
root@ssq:~$
Er... why are you keeping Hearts points, if you're going for Clubs? You don't need points to win Clubs, just so you know :P

Unfortunately, Oricorio is not legal; the area where you get the nectar that converts it to Sensu (Ghost) Style is a postgame exclusive. I'd have loved to get access to that, too, but no luck :(

Sorry you had a loss so early on, but at least there's a good few more opportunities to get a Gastly - or other equivalents! And I mean, someone finished a GRASS monolocke of this game. I'm sure you can do Ghost!
Posted Image

Updates Wednesdays and Saturdays

Posted Image

Updates Sundays
Admin of: Project NuzlockeDex Posted Image Full list of nuzlocke runs: Nuzlocke Collection
One Pokémon a week: Top 50 Challenge Posted Image Discord server: Nuzlocke Read for Read

Emperor ServingSpoon
Member Avatar
The original AND the 16th!
Off to a good start! There are actually some pretty cool Ghost types and type combos in Sun and Moon! Hopefully they serve you well! :)
Current Run

Completed Runs
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hazard
Member Avatar
Turn down for WHOM?
Replies From Beyond the Graaaaave...!

Update 2 - Akala Island
Edited by Hazard, Jan 24 2017, 01:08 PM.

Posted Image
1865-2334-9458

❤ lilygarnet ❤
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Corvids
Wow gotta go fast
you've done in less than a week what I've done in a month and a half :v

Good luck with Totem Mimikyu and Nanu!
Runs

Trubbish is my spirit animal.

Emperor ServingSpoon
Member Avatar
Well, you'll get one last shot at the Gastly line, at least... Thankfully, that one will come in the form of a Haunter, so hopefully it'll last a little longer than the others! (Though if you're super lucky, you'll get a Mimikyu instead!) Actually, two chances, if you get one through Poke Pelago, I guess.

Regarding Poke Pelago, it's the first one that matches your type. And regarding Island Scan, you're actually still able to get a Honedge from Akala Outskirts (the area after the graveyard and before the ruins) on Wednesdays. Which in my time zone, is today! Eviolite Doublade could be your safest bet for Totem Mimikyu!
Current Run

Completed Runs

Hazard
Member Avatar
Turn down for WHOM?
Messages from the Ouija board...

Update 3 - Ula'ula Island & Aether Paradise
Edited by Hazard, Jan 29 2017, 12:37 PM.

Posted Image
1865-2334-9458

Emperor ServingSpoon
Member Avatar
Shame to see two of the team fall, but the ones that are left are doing a good job! If you want to evolve Haunter, I can help out with that (just send me a PM). Gengar with Dazzling Gleam would be good for the next trial! Though Haunter's Levitate would make it a better backup option for the next kahuna...
Current Run

Completed Runs

Hazard
Member Avatar
Turn down for WHOM?
Ghostly Whisperings...

Okay, here we go - the final hurdles!
Update 4 - Poni Island, and beyond...?

Edited by Hazard, Jan 30 2017, 11:04 AM.

Posted Image
1865-2334-9458

♠♣ SilverStrangequark ♦♥
Member Avatar
root@ssq:~$
Dude, if you wanted to evolve your Gengar you could've just asked anyone of us to link trade! :P

That aside, wow, despite every single death you pulled through pretty well. It's a shame you lost your Froslass chance and then Palossand, but somehow you made it through and you don't seem to have suffered much from your losses, team-wise. Well done, really!
Posted Image

Updates Wednesdays and Saturdays

Posted Image

Updates Sundays
Admin of: Project NuzlockeDex Posted Image Full list of nuzlocke runs: Nuzlocke Collection
One Pokémon a week: Top 50 Challenge Posted Image Discord server: Nuzlocke Read for Read

Emperor ServingSpoon
Member Avatar
"Peeves is our main answer to Hala." Uh oh... "Peeves has 6HP." Phew! Shame about Davy Jones and Tsukuyomi, but they served their roles well until the end! Congrats on your victory! Good to have one more successful runner for this event!
Current Run

Completed Runs

Posted Image Jimcloud Posted Image
Member Avatar
Popped collars and fingerguns

[AUTOMATED] This thread has been moved to the Previous Event Runs section, as the run and/or the event it belongs to has ended.
[4:14 AM] Furfrou: man i wish i didnt use a monkey paw to get u as admin
[4:14 AM] Furfrou: like ur a great admin
[4:14 AM] Furfrou: but i have to deal with these
[4:14 AM] Furfrou: fucking
[4:14 AM] Furfrou: puns
[4:14 AM] Furfrou: all the fucking time
[4:14 AM] Jimcloud: So you'd rather we quit monkeying around.
[4:15 AM] Furfrou: all
[4:15 AM] Furfrou: the
[4:15 AM] Furfrou: fucking
[4:15 AM] Furfrou: time
[1:46 AM] the traveling clock problem: i'm more worried about the fact that it wasn't "unflawed" that was edited
[1:46 AM] Furfrou: unflawed is a word tho
[1:46 AM] the traveling clock problem: it doesn't sound pretty, i guess
[1:47 AM] Jimcloud: so it's not unflawed
[1:47 AM] the traveling clock problem: mag if you ever hire another admin never use a monkey's paw ever again jfc
[1:47 AM] Furfrou: it was necessary

Runs

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Previous Event Runs · Next Topic »
Add Reply