Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Sit down for some tea, and the featurers will find a run that's a match for you!
Nuzlocke Comics
Welcome to the Nuzlocke Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit. We're a community based off the popular "Nuzlocke Challenge", a way of playing the PokÚmon video game series on a higher level of difficulty. What is it exactly? Join us and find that out, and more!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mmm. Donuts: A Pokemon Blazed Glazed Rulelocke; Watch as Daina takes on the hake of a hack! Hakeception
Topic Started: Mar 13 2018, 05:23 PM (1,535 Views)
🌠 pokedexdan 🌠
Member Avatar
Lover of Flying types and Megainium
Intro: Officially my shortest update ever.

Small edit: I'd prefer nothing impossible with the suggested rules if it's possible.

That's all. Oh. And a maximum of like. 3 rules an update from each person?
Rules as of Update 6

Edit 2: ZHODY suggested I post the current rules and I realized this is a good idea.[edit_reason]Cause I can.[/edit_reason]
Edited by pokedexdan, Mar 28 2018, 12:11 PM.
When in doubt bring out the nidoking! http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-146954862 Soloed someone with a arbok!! :D

Completed runs

Current runs

Posted Image[/url]

I'm a mew....Ok then..
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honey Badger
Member Avatar
I'm still working on a better title
Blazed Glazed... now this should be interesting. From what I've seen, it's like Glazed but more fun.

Go with Piplup imo

Rules:
-'set' battle style
-you can't use bag items in battle, only held items

Happy grinding!
I Hate Grinding: the Vega Minus Nuzlocke (6/29)

how he king with no mega ring? | a nuzlocke of Royal Emerald (2/17)

used to be Cloyster, but then I came out of my shell
Vitali Klitschko

Chess is similar to boxing. You need to develop a strategy, and you need to think two or three steps ahead about what your opponent is doing. You have to be smart. But whatĺs the difference between chess and boxing? In chess nobody is an expert, but everybody plays. In boxing everybody is an expert, but nobody fights.

ZHODY
Member Avatar
Your Shy Neighborhood Mistake Correct-er
Oh boy, you're back to doing rules runs!

- no using bicycle (unless there's some sort of cycling road)
- your pokemon can't go above the level of the next gym leader's ace - 2 (so two levels under the next gl's ace. You're welcome to reword that.)

Also, I'm also voting Piplup. It's my fave/first starter after all.[edit_reason]forgot starter vote[/edit_reason]
Edited by ZHODY, Mar 13 2018, 05:45 PM.
1) All my Challenge Shots for My Undocumented Nuzlockes and other -locke varieties
2) Link to my WonderWedlocke on Tumblr
3) From Animal Crossing to Pokemon: A Robot's Same-Sex Wedlocke Adventure in PKMN Moon!

Inactive Runs (Screenshot & Story)
Failed Run
Completed Runs

🌠 Sora the Blue man 🌠
Member Avatar
The Hanged Thief,Diath Woodrow
I'd go with Turtwig honestly
And I'll be nice,since all these rules from the first two seem harsh
Rules (That's all I've got)
Dupes Clause:If you have already caught something,can't catch it again,however this does not apply to evolutionary line,so if you catch a Zubat and later on run into a Golbat,you must catch the Golbat if the Zubat has not evolved
Shiny Clause:If you run into a shiny,you are allowed to catch and use it,no matter the Pokeball,however the Death rule still applies

Edited by Sora the Blue man, Mar 13 2018, 09:36 PM.
[/center]
REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE

🌠 0 Anonymous 🌠
Member Avatar
Ewadicaing aww wife
Hmm...
Rule: Premier balls for captures only.
Optional Rule (do it for fun, not required. Some hacks you kinda can't run this one): Never sell a regular Pokeball.

Nihilego Fanatic
Member Avatar
Rookie Nuzlocke Dude
Choose Chimchar since it's underrated.

Suggested rules:
- Level cap! The max level of your Pokes is the lowest level of the next gym leader.
- Name all of your Pokemon after desserts to honor the name Glazed.
- The number of Pokemon you should use against a gym leader should be equal to the gym leader.
Current Runs

Sheepscope
Member Avatar
*imagining something fluffy with a sniper scope*

I'm not certain if you have the encounter data (probably can pull it up through AdvanceMap)--I guess just consider this one optional?

For each area you can encounter wild Pokemon (not including static encounters), generate a number between 1 and 3.

If the number is 1, then the capture must have an uncommon gender to that species.
If the number is 2, then the capture must have a 10% or lower encounter rate.
For 3, the capture must learn a move almost no one uses: things like Mud Sport, Heal Bell, or Drill Run.

The regular encounter percentages work like this:

Final Mix: A Black 2 RBO Nuzlocke
There may be death. And insanity. And occasionally eating yogurt.

Part 8, updated 6/15/18

The Team
The Retired

True Gold development thread

Everything in the past leads to the present, and from the present to the future.
I think one's outlook on life depends on whether one spends more time looking out, looking out, or looking out.

🌠 pokedexdan 🌠
Member Avatar
Welcome back everyone to Pokemon Blazed Glazed!

Hope you all are ready to watch me do the first actual update.

I suppose we'll get to the rules and what I accepted out of all of them!

Loving the support here folks. Keep up the pain!

Rules as of Part 1

Part 1: Did I mention that the beginning of this game is kinda boring?

When in doubt bring out the nidoking! http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-146954862 Soloed someone with a arbok!! :D

Completed runs

Current runs

Posted Image[/url]

I'm a mew....Ok then..

ZHODY
Member Avatar
Glad to see that went well! Venipede is a fave line of mine, so I'll be watching Fruit Cake! I've got another rule here bc I remember a Leaf Blade tutor that can teach it to anyone...

Only one party on the team can know an offensive move that comes from a TM or tutor at a time. If they die, you can teach that move to some-mon in your party again. (an exception for status moves, bc they're status moves.)
Also, only one gift can be accepted per area, all others must be boxed/released/never used. (I heard you can get infinite eevee gifts somewhere, but I think that was removed in blazed?)
Edited by ZHODY, Mar 14 2018, 12:22 PM.
1) All my Challenge Shots for My Undocumented Nuzlockes and other -locke varieties
3) From Animal Crossing to Pokemon: A Robot's Same-Sex Wedlocke Adventure in PKMN Moon!

Failed Run
Completed Runs

🌠 Sora the Blue man 🌠
Member Avatar
Well,pretty easy as of now,and your building a team,no new rules from Sora here
[/center]
REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE

angry_bird404
Member Avatar
Dragonbreath.

I've never really followed regular or blazed glazed before, but if you're really curious about Piplup then...

Your starter must stay on the team, if it dies you fail the run

enjoy
Current Run: Bird Tries It: Pokemon Platinum
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sheepscope
Member Avatar
*imagining something fluffy with a sniper scope*

No worries! It was just a fun idea.

Also, I'm just going to quietly watch how Glazed unfolds.

Final Mix: A Black 2 RBO Nuzlocke
There may be death. And insanity. And occasionally eating yogurt.

Part 8, updated 6/15/18

The Team
The Retired

True Gold development thread

Everything in the past leads to the present, and from the present to the future.
I think one's outlook on life depends on whether one spends more time looking out, looking out, or looking out.

🌠 pokedexdan 🌠
Member Avatar
Hello everyone! Welcome back to Pokemon Blazed Glazed! Today we'll be taking on the first gym leader after we round up a few more team members alongside getting through the rest of the Milkshake Swamp.

Oh yes. And we have three extra rules to throw on as well!

In other words. LETSA GO!

So Undertale and Nintendo. That's a combo I wasn't expecting!

Rules as of Update 2

Part 2: VS Sparky. An electrifying and shocking match indeed!

Completed runs

Current runs

Posted Image[/url]

I'm a mew....Ok then..

🌠 Sora the Blue man 🌠
Member Avatar
Oh,poor fruitcake boy,may he rest in piece,also I gotta rule
Any and all Eggs must be taken and hatched,whether or not they count as an encounter
[/center]
REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE

ZHODY
Member Avatar
Hmm, but the starter left the team... I guess if it's just temporary, it's fine?

U-uhhhh... Fruit Cake!!! AT least Rock Candy can make up for that loss of rollout...
Poor Bug

Wait 'one TM move'? I just meant one mon could learn from a TM/tutor at a time. So one mon can have T-Bolt from the TM and when you get the next 'offensive' TM, only one mon on the team can know that (it can be the same mon, idk). Same for that Leaf Blade tutor. Was I not clear enough?
You're welcome to reword it, then.

Failed Run
Completed Runs

Honey Badger
Member Avatar
I'm still working on a better title
No way Chelle beat Sparky with a Pikachu and Chikorita.

Is he the same Sparky from Pokemon Brown? I never knew he was a mechanic.
I Hate Grinding: the Vega Minus Nuzlocke (6/29)

how he king with no mega ring? | a nuzlocke of Royal Emerald (2/17)

used to be Cloyster, but then I came out of my shell
Vitali Klitschko

Chess is similar to boxing. You need to develop a strategy, and you need to think two or three steps ahead about what your opponent is doing. You have to be smart. But whatĺs the difference between chess and boxing? In chess nobody is an expert, but everybody plays. In boxing everybody is an expert, but nobody fights.

🌠 pokedexdan 🌠
Member Avatar
Welcome back to this random run where it's all made up and the points don't matter!

Today is somewhat of a more fillerish episode as we head off to Serenity isle for another round of stressing a vacation!

So enough stalling. LETSA GO!

Rules as of Part 3

Mmm. Replies are good with a side of fries.

Part 3: We attempt to relax but end up doing more errands. Pokemon! Classic formula. Oy.

Completed runs

Current runs

Posted Image[/url]

I'm a mew....Ok then..

🌠 Sora the Blue man 🌠
Member Avatar
You can decide on the Buying Egg,that's up to you and so far so good,and you know for beating the tower you get an Eevee
[/center]
REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE

angry_bird404
Member Avatar
Dragonbreath.

Water being weak to Poison would make my day, especially since then Tapu Fini would suffer a 4x weakness

Also sucks to hear about your Venipede, but I have this feeling your team will keep moving forward in his name, just be careful ok?

are we still adding new rules...
Current Run: Bird Tries It: Pokemon Platinum
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Nihilego Fanatic
Member Avatar
Rookie Nuzlocke Dude
OwO! You have three starters in your team now! Let's do this!

Time for some rules:

BERRY CLAUSE- You can never use or sell Berries

DISADVANTAGE CLAUSE - You can't use a Pokemon whose type supereffective against the gym leader.

That be all
Current Runs

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Screenshot and Written Log Runs · Next Topic »
Add Reply