Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
It's, uh, not a... bug. It's... a featurette.
Nuzlocke Comics
Welcome to the Nuzlocke Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit. We're a community based off the popular "Nuzlocke Challenge", a way of playing the PokÚmon video game series on a higher level of difficulty. What is it exactly? Join us and find that out, and more!


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Corrupted World: Book II [Gameplay]
Topic Started: Apr 2 2018, 09:12 AM (801 Views)
KiraTasima
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Ascellevin, Avienne

In the days since arriving in the city, the leaders of Lunea and Solaire have been in near constant meetings with Avienne's king. They've recently brought in the leaders of the Band of Light and Shattered Knights into their discussions, having come to the conclusion that they likely are fighting a common enemy.

Sana, however, has not been a part of these meetings, past an initial report of her experiences. This is in part her own decision, and in part a recognition of protocol. Meetings have never been her strong suit; she would much rather be out trying to make a difference.

For the moment, the Lunean princess is just outside of the castle, leaning against a fence to look out over the city. As she senses someone approaching, she looks over her shoulder to see one of her traveling companions, Aron.

"How's Aram doing?" Sana asks, knowing that Aron is rather close friends with the Aviennan prince. Aram had gone through quite a rough time since they'd left to investigate beyond the barrier; he had suffered from an injury that refused to heal, which seemed to be due to him dealing with mild--but long-term--arcane instability. Though the instability itself had since dissipated, the prince had needed time to recover.

"Last I knew, he was going to the meeting." Aron shakes his head, seemingly disapprovingly. "He needs to rest. His majesty wants him to rest too, but he insisted. Hopefully he'll go rest if he feels he needs to..."

"Aram's stubborn. Like his cousin, and like his friend," Sana replies with a smile, which just barely manages to bring a slight smile to Aron's face. "Are you headed somewhere? I haven't seen you take a single step out of the castle since we first got here."

"I..." Aron sighs, looking down at the ground. "I need to go back to my family's estate. I need to tell them what happened, what with... well..."

Sana nods, understanding what the mage is avoiding saying. "If you need moral support, I could--"

"No! That is, I appreciate the offer, but I need to do this myself. And... well, my parents would see me with a noblewoman from another country, and think they can start trying to arrange a political marriage. That's... not something I want to deal with right now."

"My father would never approve of an arranged marriage," Sana replies with a laugh. "But I think I understand. I wish you the best."

"Thank you, Sana," Aron says, and Sana can't help but smile slightly at the lack of any titles used to address her. "I'll be off, then."

Sana watches as Aron hurries off, continuing past the walls separating the castle district from the rest of the city. She had heard, when she was being told the general layout of the city, that not all of the noble houses who maintain estates in Ascellevin had them in this upper district, and it seems that house Blaise was one of those that does not.

She continues to watch people mill about, occasionally recognizing others from her traveling companions in the streets below. It's good, she thinks, that everyone is having this opportunity to relax, after what felt like nonstop fighting back in Keryth--and even in Lunea. But that doesn't change the tension that remains in the air, the knowledge that something could happen at any moment.

Suddenly, loud bells begil tolling. Sana looks up, trying to find the source--and it seems they're starting from the front gates of the city, but are spreading throughout in response. The people below--mainly those that Sana does not recognize--begin to hurry, rushing towards buildings at the noise. Warning bells, then.

As she hurries down the steps towards the plaza below, Sana grips at the hilt of Raven Edge. If there is to be a fight, she will gladly help to defend these people.

She is quickly met by Ignatius, her trusted friend, who seems to have also recognized the situation. As she prepares to ask him if he knows anything, a different voice calling out her name catches her attention. She looks towards it, and sees a young man on a black pegasus flying towards her--her cousin, Ivar.

"What's happening?" she asks him immediately.

"I was out on a patrol, since, you know, we aerial knights can see a lot more than the normal footsoldiers that Avienne sends out. Well, it was just the weirdest thing! All of a sudden, a bunch of soldiers in Terran regalia just... appeared? I was high up so it was hard to see, but it was like they came out of the ground! And then as I was flying back, I was accosted by some wyvern riders--Fa'era, I think, considering the colors and how blank their eyes looked--but I got away from them just fine... but then, over by the academy and some of the other noble estates? It looked like there were some other soldiers who had already breached that far into the city, before the warning bells could get off!" Ivar explains hurriedly, somewhat out of breath.

"The city is under attack, then, without a doubt. We have to do what we can to defend it. No matter what, they must not reach the castle!"




"Band of Light, to arms!" Arcadius calls, once he has retrieved his horse from the nearby stables. Already, the main walls protecting the city have been breached. He looks to his wife, Alena, who has similarly called the Shattered Knights to battle. As she meets her gaze, he gestures towards the attackers, and she shakes her head.

These aren't Xaien's servants, then.

Not that he'd expected as much, in truth. Though he had agreed to help this country of Avienne on Talan's behalf--and Talan had agreed once he arrived--there has been no solid evidence that their problems are truly connected. Perhaps this will be the proof he's been looking for.

And even without Alena's confirmation, he would have guessed that these weren't Xaien's forces. After all, their armor is far more uniform than anyone in Keryth ever had.

Connected or not, he made a promise. And these people have been good to them, giving them shelter and helping them find their way, in a strange place that's so different from their homes. So for now, he'll help to protect them.




"Thank you for being willing to help us in this, come what may," Julian says, as he walks alongside Angel. Their goal is the castle, to meet with Telnerym, to confirm Angel's willingness to continue supporting the Drae. She--they, Julian reminds himself, still getting used to the idea that it was okay for someone to openly express themselves this way here--seemed rather talented, from the time that Julian had spent with them. And perhaps, he thinks, it will be possible to get to know them better; he hasn't had the opportunity to know many other dragon descendants, after all.

To get to the castle from the academy, they have to pass by the Blaise estate. Julian nods in the direction of Aron upon seeing him, having encountered him in the past. Near the estate, he notes, is a young woman he doesn't recognize. Some kind of mercenary that the house hired, perhaps? It's unclear, but he doesn't think much of it.

He doesn't have much of a chance to think on it, as he finds himself blasted by magic.

Julian's reaction is immediate. He spins on his heel, calling on his natural Light-elemental magic to blind his attacker, at least for the moment. He'd rather assess the situation before dealing real damage.

It seems his attacker isn't alone. There aren't many of them, but there's something... off about them. Their clothes aren't familiar. But if they're a threat, then Julian knows that he will fight.

It's as the bells start to ring across the city that Julian hears Aron's voice. "These are--these people are from the group we fought in Keryth. Be careful!"

There's hesitance in Aron's voice. Julian recalls his most recent conversation with Perceval, where he was told that one of the people who traveled across the barrier was taken by this Xaien, likely to have his mind warped like all the rest. And if Julian remembered who went correctly, then the one who had been taken has to have been Aron's retainer. It's no wonder, then, that the noble mage is concerned.

Not to mention that these servants of this powerful individual are here in Ascellevin--and not at the city's front gates.

Julian looks towards Angel. "It seems we have a fight on our hands sooner than expected. Will you stand with me?"




Just to the west, a pair of individuals separately have gotten close to Ascellevin, but have chosen not to enter quite yet, for their own reasons. They are not connected to the attackers--which to the Fa'era wyvern riders approaching, means they are on the side of the Aviennans. It seems they will have to fight whether they want to or not.

Chapter One
Player Phase 1

Posted Image
(In later posts, the map will be put under a spoiler)


Goal: Defend the castle (N3) for 10 turns.
(Note: Chapter may end sooner if it seems appropriate. If an enemy reaches N3, the chapter ends, but the rp will continue.)

Ivar, Arcadius, Alena, Julian, and Aron are NPCs. They take their actions on a separate NPC phase, which happens right after the Player phase. Player units may benefit from NPCs' skills (auras, dual skills, rallys, etc), and NPCs may benefit from Player units' skills. Players earn experience from NPC actions, but it's halved.

The inner walls may be flown over by flying units; the outer walls may not. For this map, peak tiles may not be flown over (this is to prevent the enemy wyvern riders from going around the outer wall that way).

The Spreadsheet can be found here.

Phase deadline is Monday, April 9 at about noon EDT.
Twist of Fate: A Pokemon Black Storyshot
In which a bunch of crazy people play Town of Salem
Radiance Overloard: In which I play Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
YuGiOh Capsule Monsters: In which I'm just the translator, and Bryss provides all the real humor

Hiatused Until Further Notice

Ended Runs
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Tapu no Kokoro
Member Avatar
The Expressive Poker Face

Canadensis was in the middle of reading when the alarm bells started ringing. Going with Arcadius and the other Shattered Knights to check the situation, he witnesses a wave of mysterious soldiers appears right in the roads of the city. His first thought was "There's way too many of them," followed by "I think I forgot to pack poison magic." Initially taking a position with the Band of Light, Canadensis then checks his supplies and realizes that, yes, he did not have his poison magic.

"I'm falling back to defend the castle," the poison mage mumbles to no one in particular.

He moves to Q6 and prepares for the upcoming assault.
These things exist


Posted Image

"Why not? Nothing to lose but my life... and I got that for free!"
―Setzer Gabbiani, Final Fantasy VI


Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Shark
Member Avatar
they/them

"I don't get it...why don't these numbers make any sense?" Miles was pacing back and forth in his quarters, the room a mess of assorted scrolls, books, and tools--it itself looked like a warzone. He just couldn't figure out what was wrong with his equations, his theories...

Suddenly, the alarm bells.

"Hm? Oh. We're under attack, I suppose...At any rate, a bit of combat will serve to clear my mind!" He donned his armor, grabbed his tomes, and hurried outside to witness the wave of soldiers approaching. "Right. That's...a lot of them. Well then, I guess that thoughts of research will have to wait--it's time to assume a defensive position and fight for my life!"

He falls back to K7 and assumes a defensive position, urging others to get behind him.
Check out my run! Respecting One's Elders: an Ultra Moon Nuzlocke Currently on Chapter 1
Literally Just A Shark - Today at 7:36 PM
i am also lacking a soul look at my avatar nebby is dead inside and so do i
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
☂️ Legit Lef ☂️
Member Avatar
something witty is supposed to be here
Eden was enjoying a nice nap in the fields, his armor in a neat little pile beside him. It was relaxing, it was soothing. Unfortunately, the call to arms woke him.

"Another battle so soon?"

He puts on his equipment, adjusts his shield, and heads out to the battle.

He equips his Splash tome and moves to P8, ready to perform whatever task is given to him.
When Life gives you lemons, punch it in the face and ask for oranges.
It will work out...
Probably

Remember that WAFFLES>everything
Wanna hear a scary story?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Posted ImageChessPosted Image
Member Avatar
Blep
The alarm bells roused Alex from a daydream and into some sort of chaotic situation damn it all why is there never a moment's rest with these people. A quick look around suggested that this time it would be battle. Again.

"That is very much a 'good sign' for the peace talks... Ho, resilient looking lad!" They called out to an armored gentleman who had just taken a position, worming their way through the crowd of their companions to a spot by the wall beside him. "Bit of backup courtesy of the dear princess herself; you look like you've got this covered but a little extra doesn't hurt, aye? Gonna help you hold this line, can't in good conscience let you do it alone when the Lady's watching, see. Tell me if I'm in your way." Not that they ever cared if they got in the way, of course; the terms of their arrangement with Princess Sana's private army, as they understood them, were that they would provide medical support as necessary, but otherwise they were free to do as they liked... which usually resulted in them keeping their head down.

Not that great for integrating with the group in any capacity, and a bit lonely besides that, but it suited them.

Alex pulls up a figurative seat at L7
Posted Image

You're a cool person

Finished OAs are fun

Avatar made by Litra
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
☂️ pluslefan ☂️
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Fortree Gym
As Ignatius came to Lady Sana's side he was jostled to attention by the alarm.

"Invaders? A-are we...u-under attack? No..." Ignatius floundered about for a moment confused bewildered and frightened. However, as his leige unsheathed her sword he managed to compose himself. 'Right...' he thinks to himself taking in the surrounding air. 'People are forming a defensive lime over there...the invaders must be outside the gates. But with so little time to prepare I'm sure everyone isnt fighting at their usual strength. I'm prepared for battle so its my duty to keep them safe!'

"My lady, I will move to assist our comrades. Please remain safe for the moment. It appears they will be upon us soon." Ignatius said to Sana. "Should you need me...well, you know what to do."

Ignatius gives a smile to Sana as he darts over to L6. "D-do not f-fret Alex, I-I have your b-back." He says hoping he sounded less frightened than he felt.
Awesome Avatar by Bug <3
Posted ImagePosted Image
Left banner done by Perfect Apple
Let's Play a Shitty Hack


Pokemon Basics the hack.


Completed Runs
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
☂️ Heather ☂️
Member Avatar
lesbian fishe
Claire was not having a good day today. Having been traveling to the city just as the strange attackers following her showed up, she was left outside of any of the city's defensive structures, and thus it wasn't hard to see why as wyvern riders stared her down from the distance.

Of course it would have to be wyverns. Faster than her, brutish, and aggressive. Just what someone with little armor like herself needed...

There'd be no time to get in the outer walls this way-the gates were around the corner and she hadn't looked for any weak spots yet on account of running from the army of weird looking soldiers now bearing down on her and the city in tandem.

The hills that she was already running into would be the only cover, then. Marginally better than an open field. Marginally. Noticing that someone else was near her, also fleeing the wyverns it seemed, she called out to them.

"H-Hey! O-Over h-here! C-Come with m-me!" she said, too desperate to mentally berate herself for her stuttering. "T-Take cover in the h-hills!" she added, moving into A5.
Posted Image
In Soviet NatPark, I'm a fish!
thing do
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
☂️ surfer treecko ☂️
Member Avatar
then perish
"Mmh. Wyverns."

Ginger had been lost in thoughts for some time now. Her wandering had brought her to the city outskirts, but she barely remembered any of the journey. The appearance of wyvern knights in the sky was unusual. It seemed like they were getting closer. They were getting quite loud, in fact...

Idiot! What the hell are you doing? Do you want to die?

Ginger's self preservation instincts finally kicked in and she ran for the hills. Someone else was yelling something but that wasn't her biggest concern right now.

Ginger moves to A6 and keeps Shadowbolt equipped.
Sims 4 OA
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
☂️ Toyotasomi no Miko ☂️
Member Avatar
"This ain't me by half!" -Barst
Today was not the type of day that Respiria had been expecting. She had wanted today to be a day of relaxation, and yet, it looks like there were people fighting instead. Not her idea of a good day. Regardless, when a person is called to arms, she's probably expected to, y'know, go fight and such. So when she's called to arms, she basically expects to have to defend. That, she can... kinda do? Sorta?

She's sent out, but pulls back to P7 and keeps the Iron Dagger equipped.
Current Runs

As of September 5th 2015, my completed Nuzlockes are all documented in this blog post to conserve space in my signature.

Username History


[7:50 PM] Alice: Their own Corn of Justice
[7:59 PM] Sealophile: Is That Corn Thine or the Enemy's
[8:01 PM] Akoto: Eating That Detestable Corn
[8:04 PM] Dliug Guild: The First Cornpaign
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Blackzero
Member Avatar


Leon was tending to his horse at this time, with his armor on and his sword by his side as well, and when the bells ring, he scowls. "Of all the times..." He mutters under his breath, before mounting his horse and drawing his sword.

"To battle it is then Eva!" He says, prepared for the battle ahead, deciding to remain where he currently is for the time being.
Someday I will do something that I see through to the end. Whatever it is, who even knows.
Hey look, I'm actually doing something! A time of memes shall be had as I make my way through the deathshop of FE7!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
CasualGameFreak
Member Avatar
ALL HAIL SHAYMIN

Angel stops. Their trip over to the castle had just gotten a lot more interesting.

They look at the enemies, focusing for a small bit. As the others prepare near them, they hop onto their horse. "Come on! Let's roll!"

Their horse barrels over to AB5, them on it, and as their mount prepares for further action, Angel brandishes a green tome, channeling the energy within into a wind-based magical attack on the sword-wielder a couple gallops away.

(Move to AB5, attack Xaien's 6 with Wind Blade)
NUZLOCKE BATTLE LEAGUE: SEASON 9
Coach - Northern Orre Lumberjacks

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Sonic Blaster -- Vex'ahlia -- Zeus -- Keyleth -- Roary -- Odairu -- One Sleepy Boi -- Hermes -- Deadlocked -- Darmani -- Chrom -- Ludicrous Speed -- Trifecta -- Grog
Record: 9-5 (+12) thanks chrom


Current

Completed

I am a...


Please use "she/her" or "they/them" pronouns to refer to me.

Here, have a battle with Catas featuring Moody Metronome Smeargles!

Or, if you just need a quick laugh, try Matthew Mercer in costume on a carousel. Or Chuggaaconroy's Hiker dance.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
☂️ Norhian Samur ☂️
Member Avatar
FOR NORH!
"Gods Damnit," Ferrisun muttered to himself, as he quickly glanced through the various books he had brought with him for this trip. Apparently he had made a rather simple mistake. Despite having a variety of notes and planning to take a series of notes about what had occurred in Keryeth according to accounts of the Band of Light and Shattered Knights, Ferrisun has forgotten to bring a blank book or paper to take said notes. A major setback, but one that could be dealt with, still this would need to be rectified quick-

And then the alarm went off.

"Of Course," Ferrisun sighed, heading off to fetch Zeiss. "Whenever you need to do something, some gods forsaken distraction occurs to prevent you from doing it." "Still," Ferrisun thought to himself as he go on Zeiss' back. "This could at least be a half decent chance to start getting info from the Keryeth Groups."

Ferrisun moves back to K5, and waits.
Edited by Norhian Samur, Apr 6 2018, 06:26 PM.
My firstish Playthrough of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Spoiler: click to toggle


Other Battles
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Rueblie
Member Avatar
Better than mega.
ôOh hey, a battle. Come on Ejder, a chance to prove ourselves. Letĺs see what grandfather thinks of this.ö

Wibke quickly got her wyvern, Edjer, ready for battle and clumsily drew her bow and moved to P7 to prepare for the attack.
There should be more here but I'm too lazy.

apparently I'm a pokemon

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Gyrahine
Member Avatar
[words]
Kendra was having some trouble staying fully alert. Not that she minded standing outside the Blaise estate necessarily, but it wasn't an inherently engaing task, though she was aware that an uneventful guard was generally speaking preferrable.

Suddenly several things happened very quickly. Two people passed by, one of them greeted Aron. Suddenly there were more people? One of them attacked one of the earlier people and they retaliated.

Then a bell rang and Aron's voice could be heard warning everyone to be careful.

Kendra stays at AA3, ready to lend aid if necessary.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
psychic
Member Avatar


It was too hot a day to be fighting. Jodie jogged to P6, motioning the oncoming army to come closer.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
KiraTasima
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Angel vs X's 6


Angel gains 1 Tome exp.


Sana observes the others as they take positions. "In that case..."

Sana moves to L5, to help even out the distribution of defenders.




ALLY PHASE

"Ivar, what are you going to do?" Sana asks, looking towards her cousin.

"I'm concerned about those people I saw earlier, the ones near where the Fa'era wyvern riders are coming in from? I think I'm going to go check in on them."

"Just be careful, alright?"

"Naturally!"

Ivar moves to G5.

Arcadius looks over his shoulder to se the others forming a defensive line, and nods. Then, he turns to Alena. "We can leave the proper defense to them. Shall we?"

Alena sighs. "Please, be careful, Arcadius," she says, but her words don't seem to reach him before he chages off.

Arcadius moves to O12, and attacks Terre 9.

Arcadius vs T9


Alena shakes her head, and moves to N11 to attack Terre 5.

Alena vs T5


Julian moves to AA6, switches equipped tomes, and attacks the weakened Xaien's 6.

Julian vs X's 6


The party gains 5 exp!

Aeron stays put.




Enemy Phase

Fa'era 3 moves to D8 and Fa'era 2 moves to D9. They attack the wall at E9, leaving it with 1 measly HP remaining.

Fa'era 1 moves to A7, and attacks Ginger.

F1 vs Ginger


Ginger gains 1 Tome exp.

Fa'era 4 moves to B8.

Xaien's 4 moves to Z4 and attacks Aron.

X's 4 vs Aron


Xaien's 2 moves to Y3 and attacks Aron.

X's 2 vs Aron


The party gains 5 exp.

Xaien's 5 moves to Z3 and attacks Aron.

X's 5 vs Aron


Xaien's 1 moves to AA3 and attacks Kendra.

X's 1 vs Kendra


Xaien's 3 moves to Z6 and uses her Bloom Festal to heal Xaien's 4 for 12 HP. Xaien's 4 now has 16 HP remaining.

Terre 1 moves to P9 and attacks Eden.

T1 vs Eden


Eden gains 1 Tome exp.

Terre 2 moves to R9.

Terre 3 moves to O8 and attacks Eden.

T3 vs Eden


Eden gains 2 Tome exp.

Terre 4 moves to P14.

Terre 5 moves to K8 and attacks Miles.

T 5 vs Miles


The party gains 10 exp.
Miles gains 2 Tome exp.

Terre 6 moves to L8, and attacks Alex.

T 6 vs Alex


Alex gains 4 Axe exp.

Terre 7 moves to U8.

Terre 8 moves to T11.

Terre 9 moves to S13.

Terre 10 moves to Q16.

Terre 11 moves to P17.

Terre 12 moves to K8 and attacks Miles.

T 12 vs Miles


The party gains 10 exp.
Miles gains 2 Tome exp.

Terre 13 moves to Q8 and attacks Wibke.

T 13 vs Wibke


Terre 14 mvoes to M12 and attacks Arcadius.

T 14 vs Arcadius


Terre 15 moves to Q17.

Terre 16 moves to M8 and attacks Alex.

T 16 vs Alex


Terre 17 moves to V9.

Terre 18 moves to T15.

Terre 19 moves to R15.

Terre 20 moves to O15.

Terre 21 moves to P15.

Terre 22 moves to L9 and attacks Alex.

T 22 vs Alex


Terre 23 moves to S14 and heals Terre 9. Terre 9 has 24 HP remaining.

Terre 24 moves to P18.

Natalie moves to P20.




Player Phase 2

Wibke's Camaraderie: Wibke restores 2 HP, bringing her to 16 HP.

Map


Spreadsheet Link

Phase Deadline is Monday, April 16 at 3:30 PM EDT.[edit_reason]Skill Heck[/edit_reason]
Edited by KiraTasima, Apr 9 2018, 12:32 PM.
Twist of Fate: A Pokemon Black Storyshot
In which a bunch of crazy people play Town of Salem
Radiance Overloard: In which I play Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
YuGiOh Capsule Monsters: In which I'm just the translator, and Bryss provides all the real humor

Hiatused Until Further Notice

Ended Runs
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Shark
Member Avatar
they/them

"It seems that prudence and strategy are not exactly things in which our opponents are proficient. Not that I'm complaining, of course!"

Miles adjusted his spectacles, then reopened his Shadow Bolt tome and unleashed a small burst of dark energy upon the nearby mounted invader.

(Attack Terre 6 with Shadow Bolt)
Check out my run! Respecting One's Elders: an Ultra Moon Nuzlocke Currently on Chapter 1
Literally Just A Shark - Today at 7:36 PM
i am also lacking a soul look at my avatar nebby is dead inside and so do i
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
CasualGameFreak
Member Avatar
ALL HAIL SHAYMIN

Angel, watching Julian strike with them to take down the swordie, looks at the situation again, bracing for a strike or two from the other soldiers nearby.

Instead, they watch as the soldiers rush past, looking to gang up on... Aeron? Aron? They can't quite remember at this time. Not the point, anyway.

Looking at the positioning, focus entering their mind, they size up the situation. The other swordie is injured, and Aron (they remember now, it's Aron) can take them out easily. The dagger wielder has been healed, but his attack didn't seem to hurt Aron at all.

That leaves essentially the one mage that went instead for Kendra, Angel thinks as they watch the other mage get shattered.

Yes, all this thought happened in six seconds. Thinking is a free action.

They readjust their position, moving over a small bit, and they nod to Julian, preparing a strike against the mage.

Angel moves to AB6 and attacks Xaien's 1 with Wind Blade.
NUZLOCKE BATTLE LEAGUE: SEASON 9
Coach - Northern Orre Lumberjacks

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Sonic Blaster -- Vex'ahlia -- Zeus -- Keyleth -- Roary -- Odairu -- One Sleepy Boi -- Hermes -- Deadlocked -- Darmani -- Chrom -- Ludicrous Speed -- Trifecta -- Grog
Record: 9-5 (+12) thanks chrom


Current

Completed

I am a...


Please use "she/her" or "they/them" pronouns to refer to me.

Here, have a battle with Catas featuring Moody Metronome Smeargles!

Or, if you just need a quick laugh, try Matthew Mercer in costume on a carousel. Or Chuggaaconroy's Hiker dance.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
☂️ Heather ☂️
Member Avatar
lesbian fishe
Claire was relieved to see Ginger (not that she currently knew her name) follow her into the hills, but was a bit worried as the first of the Wyverns started bearing down on them. It seemed she was holding up well enough, but Claire still wanted to help her out.

"H-HEY! L-LEAVE HER ALONE!" she shouted at the offending dragon rider, attacking Fa'era 1 with Shine from range.
Posted Image
In Soviet NatPark, I'm a fish!
thing do
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Tapu no Kokoro
Member Avatar
The Expressive Poker Face

Canadensis looks at the wave of enemies running up at their defensive line. Looks like they all have ranged weapons. He sighs and attacks Terre 13 with Magic Missile, preparing himself mentally for retaliation.
These things exist


Posted Image

"Why not? Nothing to lose but my life... and I got that for free!"
―Setzer Gabbiani, Final Fantasy VI


Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Role Playing Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply