Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Some forum changes you may have an interest in.
Nuzlocke Comics
Welcome to Nuzlocke Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit. We're a community based off the popular "Nuzlocke Challenge", a way of playing the Pokemon video game series on a higher level of difficulty. What is it exactly? Join us and find out that, and more!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBZ White Bad Comic Run; Without Q&A! With Nickname Claims!
Topic Started: Apr 10 2011, 12:22 AM (600 Views)
ObsidianRanger
Member Avatar

Ok, well an idea my brother is also doing, and seemed happy to see me interested, is the Bad Comic runs. I'm just going to get straight into it. By the end of the second chapter you should know what NBZ stands for :p

Episode 1: Boy, Girl, or Ninja?
Posted Image

Episode 2: Professor (Piccolo) Juniper
Posted Image

Sorry, no votes on my starter, as I'm using the only one I haven't used yet.
However I do have something for you peoples to give me. Each poster can pick one Pokemon, and give me a female and male (or mono-sex) name (but not a DBZ character name, preferably something to do with ninjas, or even Naruto), and if I ever catch that Pokemon, I will use that requested name. Each Pokemon species can only be used once, and no name double ups.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TEA_DEMON
Member Avatar
Black? White? POKEMON TEA.

so far so excellent, good luck bro.

ninja ball z lol.
last.fm | doodles~

ObsidianRanger
Member Avatar

Ok, did it without colour this time just to see which looks better... well used some colour.

Posted Image
(and yes i just came up with some random rival name, Maxius)
Posted Image

Should almost be out of the routine pre-pokedex stuff. Might start making them 6 panels long too.
Edited by ObsidianRanger, Apr 12 2011, 11:46 PM.

TEA_DEMON
Member Avatar
Black? White? POKEMON TEA.

aw man why so snivy.
last.fm | doodles~

ObsidianRanger
Member Avatar

Ok to be honest, I don't actually have White yet, only Black. I should hopefully be getting it tomorrow, but until then I can't do much more in the way of comics, so yea, should update soon hopefully.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Fan Challenge Runs · Next Topic »
Add Reply