Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The communitylocke is finally over - Team Ruby wins! And don't forget to check out this Sunday's feature!
Nuzlocke Comics
Welcome to Nuzlocke Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit. We're a community based off the popular "Nuzlocke Challenge", a way of playing the Pokemon video game series on a higher level of difficulty. What is it exactly? Join us and find out that, and more!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Justin's Quest; A Video Nuzlocke Run
Topic Started: Jun 25 2011, 07:47 PM (5,365 Views)
Zanny
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Hello and welcome to my video nuzlocke run of 'Ash's Quest' I wanted to do a lets play and decided to do this, so, yeah I hope you enjoy, I have no idea when I'll update next but hopefully it'll be soon!

FAQ
Q. What is Ash's Quest?
A. A rom someone made of the pokemon anime season 1, the download can be found here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=145464

Q. Pokemon names?
A. After Nuzlockers.

Rules
1. Pokemon faints, classed as dead, never use it again.
2. First encounter on each new route capture, if you kill him first next encounter until you capture one.
3. Nickname all pokemon

CHAPTER 1
Spoiler: click to toggle

Episode 11

Episode 12

Episode 13

Other Artwork

Fanart
Edited by Zanny, Feb 28 2012, 10:45 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

yurbleyurble13
Member Avatar
Destroyer of Pants

Zane you are such a doooooork the silly things you do with voices my god ;w; And FFF I will kill your children and eat their spleens, I am NOT a Gerbil D:< Well, that answers my question as to why his rival looks like Bruce.

Also, you got one of the nuzlocke rules wrong, just saying ;w; Can't wait for more omg skjflskd
Posted Image
Update November 13th, 2011

Yurble's screenshot run!

Paratroop
Member Avatar
AKA Hjorth
YES.

Also, I love your accent.
DeviantArt | Tumblr

Posted Image
Updated July 7th - Part 14-4

Zanny
Member Avatar
@Yurble: Lol that answers the question indeed and,oh shit I did? FUCK :C which one? (I'll change it in the description and stuff but not the video Im afraid. Wait I, huh? I do weird things with my voice?

@Paratroop: xD Thank you, I used to hate my voice but, its okay now
Posted Image

Zanny
Member Avatar
And part two is up folks!

In today's adventure Justin acquires his first pokémon, has his first poke-battle, and captures his first pokémon!

Let the adventure begin!

Posted Image

Paratroop
Member Avatar
AKA Hjorth
Fff, so great xD Petty the Pidgey. And you're naming the Pikachu Bruce, perfect.
DeviantArt | Tumblr

Posted Image

Gambit508
Member Avatar

This is utter hilarity, I look forward to more from you and your epic accented voice

yurbleyurble13
Member Avatar
Destroyer of Pants

PFFT ZANNY. WHY DO YOU TORTURE MEEE. I am NOT a gerbil D:< British. I looove the pictures and oh god XD That bird. That bird knows its cursed with that name. I can't wait for moooore GAH SO GOOD.
Posted Image
Update November 13th, 2011

Yurble's screenshot run!

Zanny
Member Avatar
@Paratroop: Yep, it had to be done, and I was debating about Pikachu's name, cause originally I thought I couldn't name him but Yurble told me, that name rater can change his name so, yeah XD

@ Liryve: Aaaaaah xD *hides behind a pillow* THANK YOU XD I...this is how I get when playing a game...xD' aaah *hides again* xD

@ Yurble: I TORTURE YOU BECAUSE YOU TORTURE ME! Plus I love you |D Gerbil. Thanks and hahaha XD yeah Im going to try and give each pokemon I get a feature from their name sake XD hence me asking about Bruce xD
Posted Image

Pettyartist
Member Avatar
PUNGEON MASTER

ZANNY YOU LITTLE--

Posted Image

A PETTY BLOG!

Current runs:HeartGold
Last Update: Part 12 (34-2014)

Complete runs: LeafGreen

Zanny
Member Avatar
@Petty: Trololo unlike you Im pretty good with birds, but we shall see yes yes? |D
Posted Image

Zanny
Member Avatar
Episode 3
Posted Image

RuHasADemon
Member Avatar
English, methinks?
There were significantly fewer Spearows there than I'd expected. I thought we'd all be sick of the bloody sight of Spearows before that was through! =D

Paratroop
Member Avatar
AKA Hjorth
YAY, UPDATE! I've been looking forward to this

AND YOU NAMED THE SANDSHREW HJORTH. HJORTH THE SANDSHREW. I LOVE YOU.

AFSGAH

/explodes
DeviantArt | Tumblr

Posted Image

Dommino II
Member Avatar
MineCraft diamond syndrome.
Awesome. :biggrin: I never seen this ROM before. Gonna be following out of interest of the naming pattern (And having a lovely British accent does make the videos pleasant to listen to :laughing: ).
Posted Image

Zanny
Member Avatar
@ RuHasADemon: Yeah as I said in the actual lets play wasn't there also meant to be a Fearow that attacks? I was alittle disappointed there wasnt BUT kind of grateful haha

@ Paratroop: Posted Image

@ Deommino II: I hadn't heard of it until the other day, to be honest I can't recall how I heard about it now. The names may get a bit difficult after awhile,trying to figure out the genders haha dlksajfdkasdfa XD Everyone's saying my voice is nice and Im like 'HOW WHERE ITS ANNOYING EEEH *hides*' omfg xD sorry lol glad you're enjoying it though!
Posted Image

Gambit508
Member Avatar

Ah, Hjorth the Sandshrew, I saw that coming

Also, don't be so down about your voice, Personally I found the squeeing when you got Hjorth incredibly cute

Edited by Gambit508, Jul 1 2011, 09:25 PM.

Shinon
Member Avatar
It truly makes the most beautiful music...

I love video runs, they're so much fun to watch - especially if the game is a hack and not one of the regular games.
I'm really liking this run so far and I love your Brittish accent! <3 Also, the names you've given to your Pokemon and the rival are great. I laughed so hard and Yurble and Petty. :D
I'll be following this one. :>
Posted Image
My art thread.

Pallydan
Member Avatar
I'm Commander Shepard and I'm a Pokemon!
Alright! Another Let's Play on the forums. Definitely watching this!
Posted Image
Pallydan's Leaf Green Nuzlocke Let's Play!

Zanny
Member Avatar
@ Liryve: Hi lol I try to fit the pokémon I catch with nuzlockers persona's best I know. XD' Also Im trying not to be so down on my voice, since a lot of of people like it, oddly enough. XD

@ Shinon: You just made me geek out so much XD I really like what I've read of your run so far and its like, 'aJKAJKFA Shinon's watching my lets play! AAAH XD ' ahem. I saw a few Lets Plays of this rom, but not any Nuzlocking it, so thought I'd give it a try xD' Im going to struggle with the boy pokémon names seeing as how...well..I don't know many male nuzlockers XD'

@ Pallydan: Question is your name like a play on words? Like Pally Dan and Paladin? (sorry its like whilst Im typing this so if its not haha sorry xD') yay! I hope to make it an enjoyable lets play!
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Fan Challenge Runs · Next Topic »
Add Reply