Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The Pride Month Create-a-thon has now begun! Don't forget to check out Featured Fan Runs - this run really shouldn't be Lost in the Stream!
Nuzlocke Comics
Welcome to the Nuzlocke Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit. We're a community based off the popular "Nuzlocke Challenge", a way of playing the PokÚmon video game series on a higher level of difficulty. What is it exactly? Join us and find that out, and more!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pokemon Alternate Evolutions!; Final version uploaded!
Topic Started: Jul 18 2011, 01:28 AM (49,734 Views)
Kesha
Member Avatar
fucking kesha sand

You gotta patch it to Fire Red, not Leaf Green. There is a difference and that's why your game is fucking up.
Flandre

God all this whining, since when did the tumblr "pls dont triggr me" brigade join the forums.

Chill.
Read this run.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Spook's Law
Member Avatar
pretty colours
Thank you, it now works perfectly :D I knew there was something I was doing wrong...
A Stormsilver Mono-Normal Run. Wish me luck.

Having developed an idea for a hack, I'd really like some help doing it - mainly some general advice, but I would need the help of people who can sprite as well. You should PM me, I think its a pretty unique idea. Thanks!

I also made a minor hack of Emerald where every move had its power doubled. Find it here.

Run Things

Olutik
Member Avatar
Conqueror of some Gym in Kanto
This hack is very good! It took me 3 tries to finish it, but I pulled through and had a superb team.

Posted Image check by yourself.

BlazedSoulofHate666
No Avatar
Derp
Hey, does anyone know if Edge edited HM compatibility?

Edited by BlazedSoulofHate666, Jul 7 2014, 07:31 PM.

dd818
Member Avatar
What? Cant i use paint to get a shiny?

I believe he edited everything, so i assume.
Edited by dd818, Jul 9 2014, 05:15 PM.
My new nuzlocke:
Spoiler: click to toggle

mudkipz21
No Avatar
Derp
Not to bump a dead thread, but i don't now where else to ask this. When i was browsing through with YAPE, I noticed some Pokemon that only had one move by level up. Is this normal?

Bullet
Member Avatar
Defying the laws of gravity.~

I'm not sure if you're aware that there's a limit to how many moves all the Pokemon in the game can have collectively, but one of the ways of circumventing that is to remove moves off of Pokemon that you're not using. That's my guess.
Edited by Bullet, Oct 7 2014, 11:21 PM.
Posted Image
This is a story I'm currently doing.
Banner by glancesherlock!

This used to be a thing I did.

Posted ImageZaazaa0Posted Image
Member Avatar
aeiou
Yes, that's correct. There are about four thousand moves available in FRLG, so in order to give everything a large moveset, you have to cut out the moves of the ones that aren't being used.
Hacks

Runs

[4:30 AM] chariard: up and down
[4:30 AM] chariard: thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
[4:30 AM] chariard: up and down...
[8:56 AM] Big Boy: lmao
[8:57 AM] Big Boy: that's the most accurate representation of gen 5 sprites
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mewtwo
Member Avatar
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

THIS HACK IS HARD. Really? Perma-Sandstorm with Brock? Not complaining, it's a great hack, but you're screwed if you don't choose Squirtle. THANK YOU for making it learn Bubblebeam (and making Roselia learn Mega Drain early).
Posted Image
Banner design courtesy of Lovefool.

Join Shitchat, a server to hang out and meme!

AgentOfChaosHD
Member Avatar
Ar-KEY-us' chosen
where do I get all the hms?

Mewtwo
Member Avatar
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

AgentOfChaosHD
Apr 5 2016, 08:41 AM
where do I get all the hms?
Same places as in the normal FireRed.
Posted Image

ablahblah987
No Avatar
Derp
Sorry for necro-posting but where is Rotom? Pokedex says he's not in the wild. Does somebody give it away?

Mewtwo
Member Avatar
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

ablahblah987
Aug 11 2017, 08:11 AM
Sorry for necro-posting but where is Rotom? Pokedex says he's not in the wild. Does somebody give it away?
Check the TV of the Cubone's house in Lavender Town. It's a static encounter in there.

To get its forms, use stones.
Posted Image

ablahblah987
No Avatar
Derp
I'll try that out. Thanks

Neosonic97
Member Avatar
Blue streak, speedin' by, Sonic the hedgehog
Having looked it up, I see Edge not only listed part of the roster wrong, but even gave said part of the roster an illegal move.

Namely, Lt. Surge's Minun.
It has Surf, not Water Pulse. That's a problem because, having looked it up on YAPE, MINUN CANNOT LEARN SURF. This begs the question: Why does Lt. Surge's Minun know Surf when Minun can't even learn the damn move?!
Edited by Neosonic97, Oct 12 2017, 05:59 AM.
Alright, Let's go!

Ongoing Runs

Failed runs

santiagogs15
No Avatar
Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
I Patched it to fire red but for some reason the game just freezes when i try to elave the house...any suggestion of rom i could ise??,
My reloaded Nuzlocke http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/11030447/1/#new

Honey Badger
Member Avatar
I'm still working on a better title
@Neosonic97: It doesn't have Surf - I checked it w/ A-trainer. Maybe you have a different version of Alt Evos with the wrong move.

@santiagogs15: Try a different Firered rom.
I Hate Grinding: the Vega Minus Nuzlocke (6/7)

how he king with no mega ring? | a nuzlocke of Royal Emerald (2/17)

used to be Cloyster, but then I came out of my shell
Vitali Klitschko

Chess is similar to boxing. You need to develop a strategy, and you need to think two or three steps ahead about what your opponent is doing. You have to be smart. But whatĺs the difference between chess and boxing? In chess nobody is an expert, but everybody plays. In boxing everybody is an expert, but nobody fights.

Calliope812
Member Avatar
Keeper of Chickens
Sorry for necro-ing, but I think I figured out what the problem was for everyone who was having trouble making the patch work. The patch doesn't seem to work on roms of version 1.1, which is the kind most sites offer for downloading. If you track down a version 1.0 rom of Fire Red and patch that, it seems to work just fine (aside from some minor graphical glitches in the player's bedroom)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Completed Hacks · Next Topic »
Add Reply