Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Some forum changes you may have an interest in.
Nuzlocke Comics
Welcome to Nuzlocke Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit. We're a community based off the popular "Nuzlocke Challenge", a way of playing the Pokemon video game series on a higher level of difficulty. What is it exactly? Join us and find out that, and more!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Favorite Team Member So Far?
Venus 2 (15.4%)
Pooky 5 (38.5%)
Lucy 3 (23.1%)
Belle 1 (7.7%)
Muscle 2 (15.4%)
Robbie 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 13
[FAILED]Johto Journal: Genocide Johto; Koga Fight (5-1-11)
Topic Started: Nov 13 2011, 08:26 AM (3,972 Views)
GhostofFire
Member Avatar
The Sniper

Yeah, in case you couldn't tell, I have decdided to quit writing on Memories Last a Lifetime. It was terrible, and I'm ashamed of it. But enough pouting: here's a prologue.

KURT'S JOURNAL: INTRODUCTION

Well, today is the day I start my journey. And what a perfect day to start on. In case you don't know, I'm Kurt, a child prodigy from New Bark Town. After moving from Castelia City from Unova, I learnt many new varieties of Pokemon. With my knowledge of Pokemon from Unova combined with my new vast knowledge in Johto, I should be quite happy I'm known throughout Johto. However, being known comes at a cost. Many people have kidnapped our best professors from across the country. The only professors left are Elm and myself. When I get my hands on the ones who did this to my friends, I'll stab them until every orephis is coated with blood, pleasuring myself in their pain! THEN I'LL MAKE SURE TO KILL AND RAPE AND MAIM EVERY ONE OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS! THEY WILL RUE THE DAY THEY FUCKED WITH ME! BLOOD! WAR! RAPE! AHAHAHA- i'm so sorry for that, I just seem to LOSE IT whenever THEY do something to us. But don't worry, I'll have it covered.
Johto Journal: Genocide Johto
Black Skies

HATERS GONNA HATE

FWEE LEE LEE

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar
I got hyped once and it was awful

Well, if you failed to apply what I told you in the PM I see no improvement in the writing.
mai waifu

Potto Parkavius
Member Avatar
50 More SUPERIOR years!

Cool story. I also sent you a pm to make your sig clickable
Formerly known as Kingdom, Kalev, The Canadian Jay, Kalev (again), kalev (no caps) , KaLEEbus and Kalev.

GhostofFire
Member Avatar
The Sniper

Thanks for the advice King! i'll be sure to edit the post in the meantime.

KURT'S JOURNAL: DAY ONE:

Last night was almost restless, a pain in my ass. Trying to keep our new pet, a baby Lillipup from Unova, quiet was a pain. However, it wasn't the only reason I couldn't sleep. Like I metnioned before today I started my journey, and the excitement kept me up for a long time. After a typical breakfast of bacon and eggs, I walked out the door. There I saw a little blue Pokemon with a spring-like tail. This Pokemon belongs to another child prodigy, even more knowledgeable in Pokemon: Lyra. Ever since I moved here, Lyra became friends with me. Whether it be that I was also knowledgable in Pokemon like her, or she was just lonely is something to think about, but I digress. She's also skilled in Pokemon tracking and capturing, unlike myself. She taught me the basics, but I have a feeling I still have a lot to go. She greeted me very strangely however: she was crying. I asked her what's wrong, when she told me the one thing that could affect me as a trainer.

"My father...Professor Elm...is...is..." she stuttered, before swallowing her tears and sobbing "dead!"

She hugged me so tightly I couldn't breathe, her tears staining my shirt. Instead of crying with her, my face turned red with anger. It happened again. That fucking...THING...is at it again. After Lyra released me she ran back home. A shot rang out. I ran into her house faster than an Accelgor, when I saw the unimaginable. Blood splattered all over the wall, and a letter written in crude ink. I gulped and read it.

By the time you read this, my life will be taken over by the...thing. Please take this Pokemon reads this. And Kurt, if you're the one to read this letter I lo

The letter stopped there. I started sobbing but quickly recovered. There was no time for weakness. I picked up the ball and released a small Pokemon inside. This tiny creature had red spines and a bright blue body. Judging from the poise, this Pokemon was a girl. I gave her the nickname of Venus, the name of beauty.

New Bark Town Catch: Venus the Totodile (Gentle, Female)

I couldn't do the journey today, even with me being happy about getting my first Pokemon. I slumped back in the house, feeling heavier than ever. I slumped on my bed and cried myself to sleep. I had barely stepped outside the house for a few minutes, and already my best friend and the last Professor in the county were gone. But wait, maybe this is a sign: a sign to suck it up, and life flow naturally. Tomorrow will truly be the day I become not only a trainer, but THE BEST Pokemon trainer.
Oh, shit Kingdom likes my run. I will make sure NOT to dissapoint.
Edited by GhostofFire, Nov 13 2011, 11:10 AM.
Black Skies

HATERS GONNA HATE

FWEE LEE LEE

GhostofFire
Member Avatar
The Sniper

Sorry, I got boxed and couldn't update today.
Black Skies

HATERS GONNA HATE

FWEE LEE LEE

GhostofFire
Member Avatar
The Sniper

KURT'S JOURNAL: DAY TWO (PART ONE)

I woke up very late in the morning, around 10 am, and walked down the stairs like a zombie. I was still trying to recover from the sight of my friend's bloody and decaying corpse. Luckily, Venus comforted me throughout the night, making sure I was feeling fine after my psychotic breakdown. Even though she's still young, she acts like a mature Feraligatr; minus the defending to the death part since we hadn't battled yet. Instead of having breakfast, I killed one of the annoying Murkrows that damaged our property and cooked it up for Venus and myself to eat. She was disgusted at first, but the smell eventually tempted her into trying some. After that brunch, I was ready to finally set off on my journey. As soon as I stepped out of the house I saw a package near the house. It had no return address, and it was wrapped very crudely. I shrugged and read the note attached:

If you want to live I'd reccomend delivering this to my associate Mr. Pokemon. If you fail however, I will kill you and your Totodile.

I was freaked out, ready to scream, but Venus calmed my nerves. She tugged on my pant leg, ready to deliver this damned thing. So I nodded at her in understandment, and ran off to the route. Thousands of Pidgeys and Ratattas tried to kill me along the way, but Venus slaughtered the lot of them. As soon as Venus all of them, I heard a ringing from my coat pocket: my cell phone. It was...Elm? I answered up the phone, but all I heard was a faint whisper saying

"Go to Cherrygrove City's Pokemon Center. There's a gift for you."

I hung up, and raced to Cherrygrove. Running into the Center, I saw a man in a trenchcoat holding a red machine. He somehow recognized me and shoved it into my hands, and dashed out of the Center. I was curious to who it was, but just ignored any curious thoughts, and went onto the next route. But first, I turned on the machine. I was shocked to see all the Pokemon Venus defeated in there: even Venus' moves! I read her data to find out she learned Water Gun and Rage. After checking this, Venus and I raced through the next route. As we reached the only house on the route I said out loud.

"This guy could be my ticket to finding out who sent me this. However, there's always the other side: death to my comrade-no my friend Venus. That I will not allow."

Part 2 of the entry will be posted sometime tomorrow, more than likely.
Black Skies

HATERS GONNA HATE

FWEE LEE LEE

King
Member Avatar
I got hyped once and it was awful

Boxed? What for?

I'm impressed, your writing is gradually changing, but don't think it's good just yet, there is plenty more to improve. You're a bit jumpy, like I was when I tried writing a story run. Your parts are still short but that's lack of material I'm hoping.
mai waifu

GhostofFire
Member Avatar
The Sniper

King
Nov 16 2011, 02:03 PM
Boxed? What for?

I'm impressed, your writing is gradually changing, but don't think it's good just yet, there is plenty more to improve. You're a bit jumpy, like I was when I tried writing a story run. Your parts are still short but that's lack of material I'm hoping.
Whoring out my run, don't you remember my bitching? And yes, it is because of lack of material. Not much to work with in the first few parts of the game, but there will be a lot to work with come Goldenrod and Ecruteak.

Anyway here's part two of day 2 of the journal:

KURT'S JOURNAL: DAY TWO (PART 2)

As I reached the end of the route, I felt something strange. It felt like a cold hand trying to push me along. I was shaking in fear, but Venus comforted me. Her hugging my leg was a comforting feeling and made me feel warm inside. She got loose of my leg, and we went inside a tiny obsucre house. It was extremely small, and looked like it was made from a single stone: heck, it looked more like a stone tent than a house. It didn't even have a door, just crudely hung curtains. I shrugged off the fear I had and went inside. I heard an old-sounding, but clear voice.

"Who the hell is there?" it asked with anger.

"That I can not tell you. But, what I have come here for I can answer: there was a package delivered to me, to deliver to you for some odd reason. Take it, so I can get out." I hissed back. The man snatched the package out of my hands and began to open it up, pieces of paper flying everywhere. The man began to laugh in demented delight.

"Yes! Yes! Very good! I've been waiting for this for ages!" It was a small Pokeball. Inside it was a dangerous looking Pokemon, with demonic eyes and shimmering skin. I was frightened when the creature slammed itself into the inner shell of the Pokeball, surely trying to kill me. I rushed out of the landmark, trying to escape this man's now suddenly creepy nature.

"Why the hell would he want a creature like that?" I asked myself. Before I knew it, I was back at Cherrygrove. Venus and myself panted from exhaustion. I heard another ringing come from my pocket. The number wasn't shown, but I still answered. It was the same voice as before! But this time, the voice spoke much louder

"Turn around."

I quickly turned my back, and saw an adult with red hair. He shut his phone off, and threw out a Pokeball, which contained a small yellow creature with a leaf attached to it's head: a Chikorita. The man didn't say anything to his Pokemon, but Chikorita somehow knew what to do. It began to charge me, when suddenly Venus lunged herself and began to Scratch rapidly at it.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM BEFORE I USE YOUR INTESTINES AS A SWEATER!" she screamed at it. The Chikorita's eyes went from firey, to a calm blue. The Chikorita fainted, and the man smiled. He tried to walk past me, but I grabbed his coat.

"Hey. I demand to know your name, and don't fucking think you can run away from me." I threatened. He just laughed and punched me square in the face. I let him go, and watched him run off. I whiped the blood from my nose and walked back home, tired. I knew tomorrow would hold something special: the first Pokemon I'd ever use a Pokeball on. Maybe this journey won't be so bad after all.... except for THEM. THEY WILL BE THE ONES I KILL. I WILL DEVOUR THEIR VERY ESSENCE AND MURDER THEIR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS. THOSE BLASTED TEAM ROCKETS HAVE GONE TOO FAR. AND I'M GOING TO STOP THEM.

Black Skies

HATERS GONNA HATE

FWEE LEE LEE

Pillowcase
Member Avatar
shut up shut up it is not true

This is actually improved a lot. You're steadily getting better as a writer.
Posted Image
A storylocke on hiatus - banner by the absolutely excellent Eusine!

(also All This Time - a storylocke not on hiatus)

innuendo #3
[11:23:13] Wednesday: sometimes i want to smack you silly

A crazy dice run with a bad title
Broken --- Excerpts from LW.'s Journal
... ... ... --- !!!

GhostofFire
Member Avatar
The Sniper

KURT'S JOURNAL: DAY THREE

Another typical night, another typical morning day: killing more blasted Murkrows. After I washed the caked blood from Venus's mouth, I went into the basement. This was where I stored some Pokeballs that people had dropped. Sadly, all I had was five of them, but they would do for now. I walked out of the house, and onto the now surprisingly clean Route 29. This was the route previously coveredin dead Pidgey carcasses, but it was now covered in mere bones. Someone must have eaten the skins AND internal organs of these creatures. However, we did encounter a living Pidgey, however, this one's wings seemed a little differently shaped. It spoke in a soothing tone:

"Guess my time has come. Oh well, might as well let it take me along for the ride." she sighed. I through the ball square into her. The Pokedex beeped and recorded it's data. Venus walked up to the Pidgey, examining her closely.

"You look tasty. Master, can we have some tasty squab for lunch PLEEEEEASE?" Venus begged. I shook my head, and walked carefully up to my new teammate.

"Pidgey, I'm going to need a nickname for you.... does Lucy sound decent?" Kurt asked. She nodded in agreement and hopped onto Kurt's shoulder, and rested.

Route 29 Catch: Lucy the Pidgey (Tangled Feet, Naughty, Female)

Instead of heading off to Cherrygrove again, I decided to take a slight detour onto Route 46. The area was the same as it had been 5 years ago swhen I first saw it: very rocky and steep. I was just about to give up on the route, since no Pokemon showed up, when suddenly there was a rock slide! I was surprise at this: the rocks are generally unmoveable, even by the strongest of Pokemon. It turns out, it wasn't a bunch of rocks: it was an entire colony of rogue Geodudes. I threw a Pokeball into the front of the crowd, hopefully catching their leader. Luckily, the first ball captured the leader in no time.

"Kid, what the hell do you think you're doing! If I didn't only have tackle I'll crush you! They don't call me Rocky for nothing!" the Geodude yelled. I put my hand on Geodude's head, relatively speaking from it's anatomy.

"You're nickname in that gang is Rocky correct? Well, how about joining ours?" I asked. Rocky hesitated at first, but shook my hand, almost crushing it.

Route 46: Rocky the Geodude (Sturdy, Mild (Author's Reaction: FUUUUUUU), Male)

"Don't worry Rocky, Kurt's amazing when you get to know him." Venus said. Luckily I overheard this, and it warmed my heart up. We were about to head off to Route 30, when we heard a loud, thick British voice.

"STEP NO FURTHER CRIMINAL SCUM! THOU SHALT NOT TRESPASS ON OUR TERRITORY!"

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART TWO OF THE ENTRY
Black Skies

HATERS GONNA HATE

FWEE LEE LEE

GhostofFire
Member Avatar
The Sniper

No updates today, I have a nbit of a headache.
Black Skies

HATERS GONNA HATE

FWEE LEE LEE

GhostofFire
Member Avatar
The Sniper

KURT'S JOURNAL: DAY THREE (PART TWO)

When I first heard the voice, I expected something HUGE to show up. However, it was just a small green bug, with bright yellow ring-spots, and a red v shaped antenna: in other words, a Caterpie.

"THOU ART TRESPASSING ON BRITISH PROPERTY! KING BUTTERS THE THIRD WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!" the Caterpie yelled, in a booming voice. He charged at us, letting out a surprisingly ferocious battle cry. I reached into my pocket, and stopped the attack by throwing a Pokeball at it. Quicky after catching it, I threw it out of the ball.

"Time to give you an embarassing nickname: POOKY." I taunted. The Caterpie grunted, knowing this was coming.

"If thou must name me such a sickeningly cute name, I will not cause ruckus around it. For if I do it'll make me look like such the asshole." Pooky grunted.

Route 30 Catch: Pooky the Caterpie (Male, Jolly, Shield Dust)

Before I could even welcome the new member properly, a young boy wearing short shorts, and a backwards hat walked up to me, challenging me to a "friendly" battle. I know that there's nothing friendly about a Nuzlocke challenge. I threw Rocky out, and he sent out a Ratatta. Rocky tanked the few Tackles it tried to use, and countered with his own Tackle.

"Hey, little bitch boy, next time try NOT having something that's complete shit on your team." Rocky taunted. Pooky headbutted Rocky for his comment. He then walked up to the boy, and apologized for Rocky's behaviour. After a few more trainer battles, the team was getting ever so stronger: even Pooky. Route 31 was our next stop: where we found a young girl dunking a Bellsprout's head into the water. This was obviously the Pokemon abuse I had heard so much about. I aimed the Pokeball carefully at the Bellsprout, and caught it with ease.

"Thanks, human, I owe you one. How about I join your team? The name's Belle: or was that my sister's name? I can't remember ahahahah" she stuttered. Obviously, she's very forgetful.

Route 31: Belle the Bellsprout (Female, Calm, Chlorophyll)

"Oi, Kurt, you missed a route back there. You know the cave?" Pooky said. "Don't worry, I got thee a new partner. Some Zubat called Dracula."

Dark Cave Catch: Dracula the Zubat (Male, Jolly, Inner Focus) BOXED

"Good job, Pooks. We may need it later. But fiorst, we need to go off to train a little. There's a good place off of Violet City, which luckily is just 'round the corner." I explained. I walked off to the next area, and the team carefully followed behind. However, before we could train, I had to book a hotel. Training isn't easy: it takes hours and hours of work. Rocky picked a good one: The Quiet Quagsire. Lovely place, it is, but there's not much time to describe it. I want to get plenty of rest for training for the gym tomorrow. However, something seems off about the town: not just this town either: even little towns and the routes. Like I'm being watched. I fear something could go wrong any second now. If anyone happens to read this: help. Rescue me from my tortured psyche. Just...help....
Black Skies

HATERS GONNA HATE

FWEE LEE LEE

GhostofFire
Member Avatar
The Sniper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtw4xQDgKjM&feature=related (Music for the "Cold Man" backstory)

KURT'S JOURNAL: DAY FOUR

As soon as I woke up, I saw a girl slightly older than me sitting on the end of the bed. She wore a bright red kimono, and had dark silky hair. She was singing, quietly, but oud enough for me to hear it.

"When the Cold Man comes to visit you
You'll have no idea on what to do
For when he lays his hand on your chest
I'm afraid that the gift he's bought you is DEATH"

The way she said death made me shiver. It sounded almost demonic, from another world. She left the room, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw him. The Cold Man. He laughed and flew threw the wall. This was when I screamed. The entire team heard me and woke up, comforting me. "Friends, it's about time I told you about someone I've been tracking for a long time. I don't know his name. All I know is his codename: The Cold Man." I told shaking in my bed.

"This man, this MONSTER, is not just a normal man. He has supernatural powers. The power to kill anyone he wishes. Not only that he has power over Johto: anyone who speaks of The Cold Man is shot where they stand. The townspeople are sadistic fucks as well. He hypnotizies them, forcing them to do whatever sick and unnatural things he commands: rape and murder are the least of the lot. Other lesser known powers include control of the weather and the oceans. He's like a... a god."

"I see.... that's why you wanted us." Pooky said. "Don't worry, even if it means sacrificing myself: I will help yo defeat him!"

"I may have only known you for a short while Kyle... Khalil... George, but I'll surely help you in your quest!" Belle cheered.

"Don't think I'm left out of this either!" Lucy said.

"Crushing the strongest man in the world? FUCK YEAH I'LL HELP!" Rocky said with excitement.

"You'd be a dumbass if you think I'd let you continue on your journey. I'd gladly do it master." Venus said with a happy tone.

"Good then, friends. But first, we need to train: badly. Venus is kind of overpowering you all at the moment." I explained. We walked out of the hotel, and began to defeat the many Pokemon that awaited us.

PART TWO COMING SOON
Black Skies

HATERS GONNA HATE

FWEE LEE LEE

GhostofFire
Member Avatar
The Sniper

KURT'S JOURNAL: DAY FOUR (PART TWO)

Before grinding, we found a small purple rat: a Ratatta to be exact. It had small whiskers: this one was obviously female. I caught it after some slight struggle. After catching her we began the big grind.

Jasmine the Ratatta (Female, Jolly, Run Away)

During grinding, some friends of mine gained new moves! Lucy learnt Gust, Rocky learnt Rock Polish and Mud Sport, and Belle learnt Growth! However, something else happened to one of the team....

Pooky grew to Level 7!

"Take that you blasted Ratatta!" he yelled triumphantly. Pooky then began to glow very strangely. He was evolving! His body began to morph into a big green coccoon, with know arms or legs, just small beady eyes.

Pooky learned Harden!

As soon as he evolved, I continues to train him some more, until he reached another special level: Level 10. The Metapod coccoon began to shatter, and a huge winged creature popped out. His wings were brightly colored, and hhe know grew small hands. Coincidentally on the ground he saw a sword hilt, that contained no sword part. Pooky quickly snatched it off the ground and started charging a weird purple energy through it. This made the shape appear, almost like there was an actual sword part underneath the energy.

Pooky learned Confusion!

I walked up to Pooky to congratulate him, but he flew over to the defeated Pokemon's bleeding body. He bowed before it, and said "You put up quite the fight, little Unown. But, it was still quite enjoyable. May we meet again someday." Pooky flew back to me, and orbited around my body, on patrol. Right when we were about to walk into the gym, I saw a paper flying through the air. Belle popped out of her Pokeball and aimed a Vine Whip at the paper. The large fine wrapped around the paper, and dragged it back. She politely gave it back to me. It was a rather brightly colored paper, which said in big letters:

COME TO SPROUT TOWER FOR SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE, KURT

I panicked, shaking the paper and my knees. "How the hell does the Sprout Tower known my name? I never even set foot in this city!" I asked, still frightened. However, I decided to ignore my gut feeling, and headed off to the tower anyway. When we got inside, it was HUGE. The center pillar seemed to stretch up forever, and the flooring creaked with each step. Suddenly around 20 sages leaped out at me ready to attack. Pooky and Lucy were luckily out of their Balls at the time (it IS called Sprout Tower after all). They sent out an endless army of Bellsprouts, but luckily Pooky and his new found Psychic abilities took care of quite a lot of them. One sword strike sent 10 Bellsprouts against the wall. Their feeble attacks barely scratched him. Lucy toyed with tem for a luittle bit however...

"Na na na na na na! Can't catch me bitches! Oh you grabbed onto me with Vine Whip? Gust attack bitches!" she taunted. He fast flapping wings made easy work of the other 30 Bellsprouts.

"Kind of rude, don't you think Miss Lucy?" Pooky asked.

"Shut up faggot, you're just jealous I kicked more of their asses than you." Lucy retorted. Pooky actually laughed at her insult surprisingly. However 2 sages had something different up their sleeves: 2 Hoothoots. Rocky luckily was quick enough to Tackle the Hoothoots into the ground.

Rocky grew to level 11! Rocky learnt Rock Throw!

"Hey dumbasses! Quit fighting like an old married couple and watch your backs next time." Rocky commented crudely. Suddenly, a jolly laugh filled the room. It was the Elder Sage!

"Young boy... you have proven yourself worthy enough to have this!" He gave me a TM for Flash (which I'll probably never use), but it was still a nice reward. After thanking him, the team and I walked out of the Tower. When I went to look back at it however, it was gone. I don't know how, but it vanished just as quickly as I saw it. Man, me and the team need to get a break. I hear that the Wob Box here is delicious, so I guess that's where we'll head for lunch before going for another quick training session.

PART 3 COMING TOMORROW

So how do you like the story so far?
Black Skies

HATERS GONNA HATE

FWEE LEE LEE

GhostofFire
Member Avatar
The Sniper

KURT'S JOURNAL: DAY FOUR (PART THREE)

After a bite to eat at the Wob Box, we trained even more. Yeah.... not such a good idea in the long run. But after some time, we got even better. During the grinding, Venus learned Bite, Lucy learned Quick Attack, Pooky learned Poison Powder and Sleep Powder, and Belle learned Wrap and Sleep Powder. The team was fired up, VERY fired up. We walked inside to see the place was empty, except for a small platform. I returned my friends into their Balls, and stepped on the platform. I remembered this place now: this was one of The Cold Man's lackies: the "Bird Whisperer" Falkner. The platform lifted me to the top of the gym rather quickly. There I saw his mug, laughing at me. He was sitting in his silver throne, with giant wings pertruding from it.

"Hey bird-fucker. I challenge you: to a battle to the death. Winner has control over the city. Loser has to take dive from this platform headfirst into the floor below." I yelled.

He laughed again, "A fine deal. Don't expect me to let you walk out of this agreement."

He first sent out his Pidgey. I sent out Rocky. He lead off with a Tackle, barely denting Rocky. He smirked and countered with a Rock Throw, crushing the bird. One Pokemon down. He then sent in his big gun: his Pidgeotto.

"How do you like my Pidgeotto? I injected him with a special serum that forces evolution. However the side effects include vicious tendencies. Perfect." he said while licking his lips.

The Pidgeotto surely enough was actually doing quite a reasonable amount of damage to Rocky. Rocky smirked and countered with his special Rock Throw again, severely damaging it. The Pidgeotto got a crazy look in it's eye, and grinned. It rested on the branch above Falkner's head, healing it's wounds.

"STOP CHICKENING OUT AND FIGHT ME YOU WORTHLESS CHICKEN RAPER!" I yelled. Falkner's usually psychotic nature got even worse: it was then mised with rage. He lunged towards me and punched my chest. I could hardly breathe. He grabbed me by my shirt and screamed

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I'VE BEEN PLAYING NICE FOR TOO LONG IN THIS DAMN TOWN! I NEED TO INDULGE MYSELF, IN KILLING YOU!" He reached in his pocket and grapped a Braviary claw. He held it to my throat. "See you in hell."

Pooky leaped out of his Pokeball and clashed his sword against the huge claw. "Wanna fight you ruthless pig?" he asked. "Besides, our old friend Rocky... has already won." Falkner turned in shock to see Rocky crushing in the Pidgeotto's skull.

"Rock Smash bitch." he said. "Now, not only losing the fight, but trying to KILL MY MASTER you're going to die." But instead of having him jump off the cliff, Rocky jumped onto Falkner's head, and pushed on his temples with great force. Rocky's thumbs began to dig into Falkner's head, and crushed Falkner's skull. Falkner died in a puddle of his own blood immmeadiately. My friend then reached into Falner's coat pocket and pulled out a shimmering Gym Badge. It was silver, and was shaped like the wings of the Sea King Lugia itself. After our rampage through his gym, I stumbled out the door to the hospital to fix the wound Falkner gave me.

END OF DAY FOUR

GOD DAMN THIS TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE. But still, I had fun writing it.
Black Skies

HATERS GONNA HATE

FWEE LEE LEE

Quint
Member Avatar
Herpin and Derpin

this run man:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Posted Image Pretty Princess: Fire Red Omega Story Locke, CHAPTER 4 7/14/2013

QUINT PLAYS FIREREDWOOD!

FAILED RUNS

COMPLETED RUNS

GhostofFire
Member Avatar
The Sniper

Thanks for the comment man! Loving your run too!
Edited by GhostofFire, Nov 22 2011, 03:45 PM.
Black Skies

HATERS GONNA HATE

FWEE LEE LEE

Karp
Member Avatar
FrankerZ

Um, I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but it's actually spelled 'Genocide'. :v:

Anyways, I can tell your writing is improving, so keep at it.
Posted Image

Pokemon_As_Leaders
Member Avatar
Oh god, not the cupcake! NOT THE CUPCAKE!!!

'Tis true, GoF, your writing is getting better, BUT... one thing that still irks me--

IT'S is a contraction for "It is", not for showing possession. ITS with no apostrophe shows possession. That's just something I get extremely anal about...

Otherwise this is showing marked improvement!
SCRAMBLED EGGS

As the World Crumbles from Dust

LIKE TEH MUSICS?

What Pokemon Am I!?

RoyalJay
Member Avatar
where do adults come from

Well, I just read through all of this. I'm not going to lie, the first half was pretty weak, and I found some contradictions. However, you seem to be improving, and that's good enough a reason for me to watch.
Failed Runs

Fan Art

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Inactive/Failed Runs · Next Topic »
Add Reply