Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Ever wondered what it'd be like to live life as a fat balding man rapidly approaching death? No? This week's feature shows you what it's like!
Nuzlocke Comics
Welcome to Nuzlocke Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit. We're a community based off the popular "Nuzlocke Challenge", a way of playing the Pokemon video game series on a higher level of difficulty. What is it exactly? Join us and find out that, and more!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[COMPLETED][COMPLETED] Isah's first documented Nuzlocke: yet another Moemon Forever V3 Run!; WE WON.
Topic Started: Dec 6 2011, 12:31 PM (6,559 Views)
IsahBellah
Member Avatar
HAWKEYE,USE THUNDERSHOCK!

Heeeeeellloooo nurse everybody!
This is my first documented run.I did many others before,but nothing with screencaps or even in a forum and since I'm Hermione and I can't draw,this is the only way I could document a nuzlocke run.

Firstly,I'm new to the forum.And very very shy,so this takes the word "challenge" to a whole new level for me LOL
Also,my rules are more like "easy mode" rules since I DON'T WANNA LOSE PARTNERS YOU GUYS.I JUST CAN'T LET THEM DIEEEEEE~~
And I'm a chicken that'd do ANYTHING to keep her mons alive.

Anyways,now to the rules! [OBS: some of these rules are not from the 'original rules',just so you know...I edited it to fit more with the way I play :) but if you wanna do it like me,feel free to use them too!]
MY RULES

1. A Moemon is considered dead only if 'killed' by a trainer/rival/gym leader/elite 4
If it is dead while grinding,it is considered fainted and I can heal it/revive it if I wish to.
2. It is not acceptable to buy revives.BUT,if I find them,I could either sell it or use it if I really think it is necessary.
3. No Rare Candies unless they're found.YES ISAHBELLAH NO RARE CANDIES STOP BEING SO LAZY AND GRIND LIKE HELL.
4. I can only catch the first encounter on the route
4b. If the first encounter is: rattata/raticate (because I seriously DISLIKE them),a pokémon I've already caught or accidentaly killed,I have 3 more chances to catch a pokémon.

Well,that's it,I guess :scallop: I hope you guys don't think that my rules are ridiculous or anything.It's just that
everytimei'msrsabouttheoriginalnuzlockerulesandigrindmypokemonatleastoneofthemendsupDEAD ¬¬ and I'm sick of it!

So,now we go to the real adventure:
Posted Image
Yes,my nickname is Isa,as you might have guessed.The "h" isn't really necessary LOL
real name is Isabella,but seriously,you can just call me Isa :)

Posted Image
OMG CAN I LIKE,CATCH YOU?ALSDKJFHG LET ME USE MY MASTERBALL ON YOU

Posted Image
WHAT?I guess I can't catch you afterall...since you want to kill me.
Oh,so I have to name you?HOHOHOHOHO

Posted Image
Wait a sec,you're not Arceus,you're Gary!
GARY,WHY DID YOU PUT ON AN ARCEUS COSTUME JUST TO SCARE ME OFF?
OH,I SEE!YOU'RE ACTUALLY A DRAG QUEEN!

Posted Image
DAMN YOU GAMEFREAK!I CAN'T SPELL HIS NAME CORRECTLY :(
Just pretend that it says "Drag Queen" because I seriously liked my *cough cough* brilliant idea *cough cough* and don't wanna change his name now ;)

Posted Image
BITCH,STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!
DON'T BE A DRAG JUST BE A QUEEN
I MEAN,IF YOU WANNA GO ON THE STREETS DRESSED UP AS ARCEUS,THAT'S UP TO YOU BRO.
SOMETIMES I CHOSE 'BOY' INSTEAD OF 'GIRL' IN MY RUNS,SO I'M TOTALLY OK WITH IT.

Posted Image
Potion #01 get!

Posted Image
Well,Oak,if you were IN THE FUCKING LAB I wouldn't have to ~~pretend~~ that I was going to the wild to get you.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Don't say.

Posted Image
Why,that's nice of you,Drag.
Yep,that's your nickname,Drag.
Or would you rather "Queen"?

So,CHOOSE MY STARTER!Although if you say a nickname I proooobably won't use it,because I have my own choices for each pokémon...
unless I'm really desperate for a nickname,then you can chose one for me LOL

Posted Image
Spoink,the cute little pig girl which I've heard is the hard-mode starter :notsure:

Posted Image
Poochyena,the cute little Dog+Hyena hybrid girl :) I gotta say tho: I love Mightyena <3 she helped me win the Elite 4 last time I played this!
She was a sis! ;)

Posted Image
Or Mankey,the tomboyish little Monkey+Pig (?) hybrid girl? Don't get me wrong,I like mankey,but I never really got to use one before...I mean,I just used them to beat Brock and that's it :P

ALRIGHT,GO ON AND VOTE ME A STARTER,YOU GUYS!!

comments
Posted Image
Updated 07/02/2012 12:18 am

Posted ImageTom HiddlestonPosted ImageMeryl StreepPosted ImageRobert Downey JrPosted ImageRachel McAdamsPosted ImageNatalie PortmanPosted ImageLucy Liu
Updated 07/27/2012 20:31 pm

HIATUS

Completed Runs

Wanna know more about me?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BecauseILoveCyndaquil
Member Avatar
Why? Because I love Cyndaquil.
... Choose Mankey! It looks cute~

IsahBellah
Member Avatar

noted!
I'll wait for a few more votes until I actually pick my starter :)
Posted Image

Posted ImageTom HiddlestonPosted ImageMeryl StreepPosted ImageRobert Downey JrPosted ImageRachel McAdamsPosted ImageNatalie PortmanPosted ImageLucy Liu

HIATUS

Completed Runs

Taprus
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Rustboro Gym
I pick Spoink...It's so adorable when evolved. :heart:

Plus and Tap's Journey through Fire Emblem 7! (Draft style)

Posted Image
Progress and Death Count:
Plus: Chapter 16 (3)
Tap: Chapter 18 (0)

3DS FC: 4038-7089-8760
Flying type of Spearow, Tranquil, and Farfetch'd

IsahBellah
Member Avatar

I actually never used Spoink,since all the spoink runs I've seen were the hardest LOL
But let's see how that pans out :)

And I agree,Spoink is so-freaking-cuuuuutttteeeee <3
Posted Image

HIATUS

Completed Runs

IsahBellah
Member Avatar

God.Damn.It.
I had almost everything prepared for an update,but my MOM asked me to use the computer and I tried to explain to her that I was doing something REALLY LONG AND IMPORTANT and she said 'it'll take just a few minutes' so i said 'ok'.The next thing I know
SHE.
ACCIDENTALLY.
CLICKED.
ON.
THE.
X

Which is something she manages to do EVERY SINGLE TIME I HAVE A TAB/WINDOW ON THE PC AND SHE TRIES TO 'X' ONLY HER OWN BUT SHE CAN'T FOR SOME REASON AND THEN I LOSE ALL OF MY SHIT BECAUSE OF HER.

So much rage right now I can't even...
I'll post my update soon...It's just gonna take A LOT OF TIME now that I have to redo it :rage:
VERY WELL,NOW TO MY UPDATE...
1. THIS IS GOING TO BE AN 'ALL CAPS' UPDATE,SINCE I'M STILL PISSED AT MY MOM
3. THIS IS LONG AS HELL AND I DON'T WANT TO PUT IT ALL INTO A SPOILER BOX BECAUSE I'M LAZY.AND PISSED.SORRY.
2. SINCE NOBODY ELSE VOTED FOR THE STARTERS AND I WANTED TO GIVE ALL 3 OF THEM A CHANCE,I DID EENIE MEENIE MINIE MOE.
WHO WON?THIS GIRL:

Posted Image
Posted Image
I KNOW SHE'S A FEMALE (LOL ALL MOEMONS ARE FEMALE ON THIS HACK) AND P-CHAN IS A MALE,BUT THIS IS A FITTING NAME.
IF I EVER NUZLOCKE BLACK OR WHITE AND CHOSE A POKABU (OR TEPIG OR WHATEVER THE NEW FIRE STARTER IS NAMED) I'M GONNA NAME IT RYOGA.
AND I'M GONNA MAKE THEM DATE EACH OTHER.YEEEEAAAHHHHH.
I'M NOT SO GOOD AT UNDERSTANDING NATURES THO,SO IF YOU GUYS COULD HELP...
ALL I KNOW IS THAT NAIVE IS +SPEED BUT -SPEC DEF...IS THIS GOOD?I MEAN,SPEED IS ALWAYS GOOD BUT I KNOW ~NOTHING~ ABOUT SPECIALS :v:

AND THEN SHE GENTLY ASKED ME TO BATTLE HER.
Posted Image
Posted Image

I WON,AS EXPECTED.EVEN IF I HAD TO WASTE MY FIRST POTION ON HER.
Posted Image
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?YOUR POOCHYENA IS SO SHITTY THAT IT DIDN'T EVEN MAKE P-CHAN LEVEL UP!

AND THEN I HAD TO GO GET OAK'S DICK IN A BOX PACKAGE
I GOT FREE POTION #02 AND #03
WHILE GOING BACK I GRINDED A LITTLE AND THIS HAPPENED
Posted Image
FINALLY A PSYCHIC MOVE!
BUT THIS IS STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH BECAUSE P-CHAN KEEPS MISSING IT EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.
BUT THEN I GIVE HER A 'CUT IT OUT' LOOK AND EVERYTHING'S OK.

I GOT OAK'S PACKAGE AND DRAGQUEEN SHOWS UP AND HE STARTS EXPLAINING ABOUT BALLZ,POKÉMANZ,POKÉDEX AND ALL THAT BULLSHIT THAT WE ALREADY KNOW.
Posted Image
AND THEN DRAGQUEEN GOT +1 RESPECT FROM ME WITH THIS PHRASE.

Posted Image
BUT SHE QUICKLY GOT BACK TO 0 AFTER BEING THE BITCH THAT WE ALL KNOW SHE IS.LOOK,DRAG,I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!

Posted Image
AND SHE RAGED SO HARD SHE GLITCHED.
LOL U MAD?

AND THEN I GOT THE TOWN MAP,WHICH I NEVER USE BUT IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO HAVE.
AND THEN IT WAS TIME FOR NEW FRIENDZZZZ
BUT MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WAS A RATTATA.
Posted Image
SO I KILLED IT,CAUSE I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT RATTATA IS A NO-NO.

AND THIS IS WHAT I GET:
Posted Image
Posted Image
*SIGH* I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST PIDGEYS,BUT THIS IS THE FIRST ROUTE AND THIS HACK IS FULL OF OTHER-MOEMONS-THAT-I-COULD-HAVE-CAUGHT AND PIDGEYS ARE AS COMMON AS RATTATAS SOOO....WHATEVER.

Posted Image
Posted Image
I KNOW SHE'S NOT YELLOW,BUT I DON'T CARE.THIS IS THE FIRST BIRD NAME THAT COMES INTO MY MIND.
SHE'S RELAXED,WHICH MEANS +DEF BUT -SPEED...IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO HAVE DEFENSE BUT SHE'S A BIRD,SO SHOULDN'T SHE BE FAST JUST IN CASE?I DUNNO,I'M NO EXPERT AT IVS.YOU GUYS TELL ME :V:

VIRIDIAN CITY CATCH:
Posted Image
FUCK YES MAREEP!
I MEAN,I WANTED A HOUNDOUR BECAUSE I ALWAYS LACK FIRE TYPES (AND THE HALF DARK TYPE IS ALSO HELPFUL) BUT MAREEPS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME :3:
Posted Image
Posted Image
OBVIOUS NAME IS OBVIOUS.
SHE'S RASH SO SHE HAS +SPEC ATT AND -SPEC DEF....AGAIN,I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SPECIALS,SO IS THIS ANY GOOD?IS ELECTRIC SPECIAL?

SO WE WENT TO ROUTE 22.WHAT DID WE FIND HERE?
Posted Image
Posted Image
IN THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME SHE'S NOT GONNA BE SO HELPFUL.I CAN ONLY GET STONES TO MAKE HER EVOLVE WHEN I GET TO CELADON :\ UNLESS I HACK...AND I'M PRETTY SURE I SAID I COULDN'T HACK ANYTHING ON MY RULES,DIDN'T I?SO,YEAH...I CAN ONLY USE HER WHEN I GET TO CELADON.
ALSO,I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO EVOLVE HER INTO.
SO TELL ME GUYS: GLACEON OR LEAFEON?THANKS TO WHOEVER'S VOTING!

Posted Image
Posted Image
OBVIOUS NAME IS OBVIOUS 2.0
AND CALM IS - ATTACK +SPEC DEFENSE.JESUS,I'M ALWAYS COUNTING ON ATTACK AND WHEN MY MOEMON HAVE LESS ATTACK IT USUALLY ENDS UP BADLY D: BUT NO PROBLEM,SHE'LL BE BOXED FOR NOW UNTIL WE GET TO CELADON AND EVOLVE HER ;)

AND THEN THE OLD MAN "TEACHES ME" HOW TO CATCH POKÉMON,DESPITE THE FACT THAT I ALREADY DID IT INFINITE TIMES BEFORE AND THAT I CURRENTLY HAVE 3 CAUGHT POKÉMON AND MY STARTER.
SO HE GAVE ME THE EVER-SO-USELESS TEACHY TV.THANKS FOR NOTHING,OLD MAN.

AND THEN THERE WAS CELEBI.
Posted Image
AND I SPENT SOME TIME MENTALLY PREPARING MYSELF FOR THIS.EXCEPT LOL NOPE I ALREADY PLAYED THIS HACK BEFORE AND I KNOW IT'S NOTCELEBI

Posted Image
BUT THEN IT WAS NOTCELEBI AND IT UPGRADED MY POKÉDEX AND I WAS ALL WORKED UP FOR NOTHING
Posted Image

OFF TO ROUTE 2 CATCH!
Posted Image
YAY!A SHROOMISH!I'VE NEVER USED ONE BEFORE,SO THIS IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING.
Posted Image
Posted Image
YEAH,I KNOW SHE ISN'T PINK BUT I LIKED THAT NAME FOR HER
AND I KNOW SHE'S ACTUALLY A PIE AND NOT A MUSHROOM TROLOLOLOLOL
SASSY HUH?
Posted Image
BUT IT ALSO MEANS -SPEED AND +SPEC DEF AND JUST AS BEFORE,I DUNNO IF IT'S GOOD :\
BUT I CAN TELL P-CHAN AND TOADETTE ARE GONNA BE BFFS TROLOLOLOL

AND NOW FOR MY LAST CATCH OF THE NIGHT,TO THE VIRIDIAN FOREST!
Posted Image
Posted Image
I ALREADY HAVE A GRASS TYPE.BUT HEY,THE FIRST GYM LEADER IS NOTBROCK MANAPHY I GUESS SO IT'S A WATER GYM AND I WANT ALL THE HELP I CAN GET SOOO...YOU'RE IN.FOR NOW.

Posted Image
Posted Image
NO,SHE'S NOT GOING TO BE A VILEPLUME EVEN THOUGH THE NAME WOULD FIT MORE IF SHE BECAME A REDHEAD.
NO,SHE'S GOING TO BE A BELLOSSOM LOL BECAUSE THEY'RE CUTER AND BETTER.
SHE'S QUIET SO SHE GETS -SPEED BUT +SPEC ATTACK. MEH,IT COULD BE WORSE,I GUESS XD STILL NEED TO COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THESE NATURE THINGS.

WELP,THAT'S IT FOR NOW,FOLKS.
WE SEE EACH OTHER NEXT TIME ON THIS SAME BATCHANNEL AND THE SAME BATTIME.WELL,NOT THE TIME,BECAUSE IT VARIES,BUT STILL...

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by IsahBellah, Dec 9 2011, 06:23 PM.
Posted Image

HIATUS

Completed Runs

IsahBellah
Member Avatar

I'm not abandoning this run,guys.I'm just really really busy now with school.
And I wanna finish my christmas run before December ends so i'm gonna give it prority.

Update goes here

Until the next episode!Whoever's reading it...
Posted Image

HIATUS

Completed Runs

Taprus
Member Avatar
Nosepass can be good in this...though not early on because of the Water and Grass gyms 1st and 2nd.
I couldn't remember how they evolve in this one, but I'm assuming it's via Level-up and not stones.

Also liking Mareep (Moe version obviously :heart: ) and Toadette/Shroomish. :3:

Posted Image

IsahBellah
Member Avatar

So Rock types could be useful?I dunno,I need more members on my team,but she really won't be useful on the first 2 gyms like you said...

Oh,and they evolve @ lvl 33 :D maybe i'll grind Barbra a little but not use her for the first 2 gyms.Although I think I'll use her for the rival battles :P:
Posted Image

HIATUS

Completed Runs

IsahBellah
Member Avatar

I was in midpost when my fucking computer decided to turn off on its own
which also made me lose A LOT OF THINGS.Now I'm gonna have to grind it all over again :rage: now i ain't gonna update bit by bit,i'll just post the important parts.

A bunch of news:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
I forgot to cap these last two moves :P

ALRIGHT,NOW I GOT EVERYBODY @ LVL 18. Not sure if I want to grind more x_x but I gotta move up with the run,so...

GUUUUUSSSSSTTTTTT

Posted Image
Uh-Oh.I have nothing good against Ice so I sent Jasmine
AND THAT BOOMFAG EXPLODED ON ME
Posted Image
WILL JASMINE SURVIVE THIS? :ohdear:

Posted Image
YES!BECAUSE SHE'S A IS A SIS :Flandremakesmejizz:
Next moe is Lugia but Jasmine deserves a rest :heart:

Posted ImagePosted Image
ROCK THROOOOWWW!!
I just hope Lugia doesn't have any water moves :ohdear:
AND SHE DIDN'T :infinity: the damage I got was from 2 mud-slaps x_x thank god it wasn't so powerful!

KYOGRE....yep,I'm scared :ohdear:
first I used Leech Seed because I need to be restored each turn without using potions
then I just used Mega Drain :scallop: THANK GOD IT DIED QUICKLY

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
FUCK.
I'M REALLY SCARED NOW!
LATIOS IS A GODDAMN DRAGON.
I.
NEED.
A
GODDAMN.
DRAGON.
OR ICE TYPE
JESUS,I NEED A WATER STONE SO I CAN EVOLVE NYAN CAT!
I restored Barbra and then hit with Rock Throw
Latios used psywave (which is the only move it uses on me) and got me on yellow pretty quickly :\
So I used a potion and it used psywave and I used rock throw and everything was fine :)

NOW IT'S HER STARTER!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Problem? trollface.gif
An absorb and a poison effect later...
BWAHHAAHAHAHHA i win :3:

AND NOW TO THE GYM LEADER BECAUSE I FEEL I CAN TAKE IT.
Posted Image
BITCH YOU CAN BARELY TALK. LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN FIGHT!
Posted Image
THUNDERSHOCKED,OHKO.

]Posted ImagePosted Image
GUSTED,SURVIVED,USED WATER PULSE ON ME.
I GUSTED THE NEXT TURN,IT DIED.

POISON POWDERED,HURT BY POISON,SUPER SONIC FAILED
ABSORB,SURVIVED,WATER PULSE,HURT BY POISON
LAST ABSORB,DIED.

Posted Image
MEGADRAINED,OHKO.

Posted Image
MEGADRAINED,CRIT OHKO.

Posted Image
AGAIN: HORY SHEEEETTTTT
SCARED 4 LIFE,BUT I GOTTA KEEP GOING.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

IT OUTSPED ME AND BUBBLEBEAM'ED,THEN I THUNDERSHOCKED.
NEXT TURN IT USED A POTION AND I THUNDERSHOCKED. DAMN,THIS BITCH IS GONNA MAKE ME ANGRY :rage:
THEN IT USED YET ANOTHER POTION BUT THIS TIME I THUNDERSHOCKED AND I GOT A LUCKY PARALYZE :3:
THEN MANAMI USED ANOTHER FUCKING POTION AND I KEPT THUNDERSHOCKING. DAMN,I WISH I HAD A BETTER ELECTRIC MOVE :\
THEN SHE STOPPED HEALING AND I ATTACKED FIRST AND IT DIED :v:
A WINNER IS ME!!!!1111

Posted Image
And I got a useless TM.Which I taught to Barbra :)
And then I got the running shoes,which I probably won't use since I play with the spacebar every time AÇSKLDOFJGH
And I fought trainers.
And then I realized the next gym is GRASS and the only moemon that I have who could help against them is Pavarotti.Which reminded me...
Posted Image
Thanks for helping us out Blossom :) but I'll keep toadette because I'll need a fighting type in my team.
Don't worry,you can get in the team if anything happens to the others XD

So I get to Route 3 and wish that I can catch a fire type,and what do I get?
Posted Image
Posted Image
I don't need another Electric type,but I never used an Electrike before,sooo...
PLUS,THEY EVOLVE INTO SUPER SAIYANS MANECTRIC,WHICH IS WHY I CALLED HER...
Posted Image
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
BUT HEY,SOMEBODY MUST'VE ALREADY USED THIS JOKE.WHATEVER,IT'S MY RUN,I DO WHAT I WANT :scallop:
AND SHE'S HARDY,WHICH MAKES "FIGURING OUT HOW THE NATURES WORK" A LOT EASIER TO ME SINCE IT'S NEUTRAL LOL
But you're not on the team for now,Goku...I already have Jasmine :) But you're one of the guys who 'i'll pick you as soon as somebody dies' ;)
Besides,since you're Goku,you'll die but get back to life if I gather all of the dragon balls,right?RIGHT?!?!?! :v:
Enjoy the box,for now.It's safer there.

And now to finalize my update...mt moon catch!
Posted ImagePosted Image
AAAAH!GINGER!
Posted Image
Only appropriate name I could give her :P:
Also,Genevra,you're going on the team the same time Herman Hermama Herminee Hermainee Hermyone Hermanonucleosis Hermione does. Because it'll be funny TROLOLOLOLOLOL
And I gave her Bullet Seed 'cause I looked up and I learned Paras are a pain to grind :x_x:
Posted Image

*phew* big update.they always are
Tell me what you're thinking about my run :) Seriously guys,I don't bite. I'm not a dark type,I'm a Water/Ice type,as you can see
That's all for now,Folks! o/
Posted Image

HIATUS

Completed Runs

Taprus
Member Avatar
Paras don't have very good Sp Attack but having Bullet Seed is good enough against the Rock types for grinding at least. And from what I've heard...That Latios is a pain considering what happened to someone else's run.

My Reaction to Jasmine!

Posted Image

Madam Axe'm
Member Avatar
I only serve my lady Beeyonce.
Jasmine is a total Bro!
Want to see a nuzlocke challenge with internet memes EVERYWHERE?! Then Lets Nuzlocke Pokemon Ruby with internet memes is the nuzlocke for you!
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/8740643/1/#post8747191

If you are watching my old Nuzlocke back to the past, its still on hiatus as I am feeling very lazy and am slowly getting back into nuzlocking.

IsahBellah
Member Avatar

Taprus_Form
Dec 15 2011, 02:11 PM
Paras don't have very good Sp Attack but having Bullet Seed is good enough against the Rock types for grinding at least. And from what I've heard...That Latios is a pain considering what happened to someone else's run.

My Reaction to Jasmine!
JASMINE IS A MAJOR SISTER.
WHEN I SAW "REGICE USED EXPLOSION" I WAS ABOUT TO FREAK OUT AND THROW THE COMPUTER THROUGH THE WINDOW CAUSE I AM NOT PREPARED FOR DEATHS.NOT YET,AT LEAST.
BUT THEN SHE SURVIVED IT AND I SERIOUSLY YELLED 'LOL IS THAT ALL YOU GOT DRAG QUEEN?GO ON AND KILL YOUR OWN MOEMON WHILE MINE ARE AMAZING AND HAVE INVISIBLE ARMORS' AÇSLDKFJGH
WELL,LET ME TELL YOU: EVERY SINGLE TIME I CATCH A MAREEP THEY ALL EVOLVE AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH ME ON MY TEAM.
BECAUSE ONE OF THE 'MUST HAVE ON MY TEAM' TYPE IS ELECTRIC,AND I JUST LOOOOOVVVEEEE WHEN I HAVE AN AMPHAROS :heart: :heart: :heart:
SO,YES,I WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER <3333

Well,I always wanted to have a Paras because
1. Effect Spore :tranny: how I love that ability
2. They're cute. I mean,yeah,there are cuter pokémons but I think they're cute.
3. Grass AND bug type.When I was little I hated bug types but then I learned Dark types are weak against bug and Fighting,and since I don't really like fighting types (unless they're fighting AND something else),I gotta use bugs :3:
4. ....OK I HAD A 4TH REASON BUT I FORGOT OK?
Either way...I'll use her when Hermione gets on the team.
Wait,I said her name right...Hermana,right?DAMN. :\
For now,I have Toadette and I love her :heart:

Madam Axe'm

Jasmine is a total Bro!

Well,technically,she's a female...so she's a sis :scallop:
But OMG TOOOOTTTTTAAALLLLLYYYY :infinity:
Posted Image

HIATUS

Completed Runs

Taprus
Member Avatar
One thing I should mention about the RegiBombs...Your lucky that that was an Explosion from Regice and not the other two. Regice has only base 50 Phys Att...while Registeel has base 75 and Regirock has base 100...needless to say...an Explosion from the other two...let's just say there would be no happy ending there. :ohdear:

Posted Image

Rapunzel
Member Avatar
Let your power shine.
So... many... Starkid... references.... EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Watching as hard as Joe Walker's biceps <3
It's only funny until someone gets set on fire... then it's hilarious.

Posted Image

IsahBellah
Member Avatar

Taprus_Form

One thing I should mention about the RegiBombs...Your lucky that that was an Explosion from Regice and not the other two. Regice has only base 50 Phys Att...while Registeel has base 75 and Regirock has base 100...needless to say...an Explosion from the other two...let's just say there would be no happy ending there. :ohdear:

Posted Image
OK,I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THEIR BASES. ALL I KNEW WAS THAT REGIROCK WAS A RUN ENDER AND REGISTEEL CAME TO A CLOSE SECOND PLACE.
NOW I AM SCARED
Posted Image

Rapunzel

So... many... Starkid... references.... EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Watching as hard as Joe Walker's biceps <3

DO NOT OPEN THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME FREAK OUT LIKE THE STARKID FAN THAT I AM

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO BIG PART 1

I WILL POST PART 2 SOON.WARNING: CHARACTER DEATH AND A LOT OF CAPS LOCK AND FREAK OUTS.
PART 2

PLEASE,VOTE AND HELP ME.
Edited by IsahBellah, Dec 16 2011, 05:28 PM.
Posted Image

HIATUS

Completed Runs

IsahBellah
Member Avatar

Just to remind you guys that I still need your help with the voting :\ if anybody is watching my run.
Posted Image

HIATUS

Completed Runs

Taprus
Member Avatar
What...WHAT...NOOOOOOO! I TOLD YOU TO KEEP HER ALIVE! :crying: ...Wait a sec...

IsahBellah

Posted Image

Rapunzel
Member Avatar
Let your power shine.
Much as I love Nagini and the whole Ekans line and Harry Potter references YAY, Jasmine's probably the better choice. Ampharos are fucking amazing and it's always good to have an Electric type.
It's only funny until someone gets set on fire... then it's hilarious.

Posted Image

Jango the Black
Member Avatar
Greatest Thief in the known universe!
I hate to say it....but you better revive Jasmine. I like Nigini.The Ekans line has served me well during Undoc Runs, but Flaffy are just more dependable. I took an Ampheros to the E4.
Posted Image
Name: Crock
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Completed Runs · Next Topic »
Add Reply