Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The Pride Month Create-a-thon has now begun! Don't forget to check out Featured Fan Runs - this run really shouldn't be Lost in the Stream!
Nuzlocke Comics
Welcome to the Nuzlocke Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit. We're a community based off the popular "Nuzlocke Challenge", a way of playing the Pokémon video game series on a higher level of difficulty. What is it exactly? Join us and find that out, and more!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
[INACTIVE]Sons of Three: The Second Son; Extra #006!
Topic Started: Jan 21 2012, 11:57 AM (21,066 Views)
TrainerBOB
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Cover Art by Kynim

Welcome! A Few Opening Comments

Trailer

Rules

Disclaimer

Table of Contents
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

SwagginSkitty
Member Avatar
SnooPINGAS usual, I see

EEEEE

I'm not much of a story run kind of person, but I absolutely LOVED your other ones, so I will lurk follow this from the beginning! Good luck! :D
CURRENTLY: Trying to figure out how the hell to patch Sacred Gold on a Macbook SERIOUSLY HELP IM DUMB YO
Posted Image
FINISHED RUNS
Offline Profile Goto Top

Destiny
Member Avatar

I'm so psyched for this! Currently contemplating every little word >.> hrmmmm xD
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hawkfire
Member Avatar
*helicopter hands off into the distance*

Hell yes! I loved your first one, and this one will probably be even better. And Chris is replacing Wally? Interesting...

tunglr
Large
Offline Profile Goto Top

bluebulbasaur001
Member Avatar
Pokemon are magical. Except when they aren't.
Yes! I loved reading your other story. I can't wait to see how this Hoenn version turns out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SingingTVZubat
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Yes! The new Sons of Three story is here!
I do have one question right now though: Are you applying the Gym Leader Clause to the Elite Four?
Edited by SingingTVZubat, Jan 22 2012, 04:31 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LeafiaDream
Member Avatar
Savvion
I saw the cover on Ky-nim's dA a while ago and got really psyched about it~ ^^

Love Wallace already. Honestly, I can't wait to see more of him. <3
Edited by LeafiaDream, Jan 22 2012, 10:03 AM.
Hello...pleased to make your acquaintance.

I can come off as rude, but I promise, I don't mean to be.

If I comment on what you say, it means you're worth commenting on, so please, don't be too offended!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bladewing
No Avatar
Derp
Wow a gritty wallace?! I really can't expect mundane things from you <3 Nice preface so the prefaces will be centered around Iris now? Well anyways a fantastic start to a bound to be epic story!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gambit508
Member Avatar

Ooh, this shall be interesting. I quite liked the first one, and I like this one so far too. Wallace is awesome, I too hope to see more of him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Psyche
Member Avatar
LOOK FURRETS
Quite psyched for this. Fabulously cruel Wallace? More Iris? Girls sneaking around with knives? Yesss.
Why don't YOU have a furret yet?
Crystal story run!
(COMPLETE)Yellow cartridge run!
Avatar Credits: One day I'll name all the Nuzlockers that contributed but today is not that day. Also /vp/ and dA.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kelsi
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
WAIT, HOLD THE PHONE

OAK FAMILY TREE

IMPLYING THAT WILLIAM HAS A SIBLING.

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

Actually though, when? I don't remember finding out about Janine having another child.

Spoiler: click to toggle

But actually, this is great so far. Dude with the crown in the stained glass window is definitely N. I think the other two might be those princes of legend who controlled Reshiram and Zekrom. Although if one is female, that might be wrong. I'm definitely interested to see how you tie Unova into this.

I'd make more predictions, but knowing you and what you've said so far about this run, you're probably going to mindfuck us all so badly that nothing anyone thinks is going to happen will actually happen.

I can't wait.
Completed Runs

Discontinued Runs
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mudswat
Member Avatar
X gon give it to ya
HO-LY CRAP.

Just read your first one, and I saw Ky-nim's cover she posted on her DA and went ballistic.

Tote's following to the end. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Orionire
No Avatar
Derp
One of the windows is geistis from black and white... Or at least his ancestor
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lethe
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Hi! New person here.

I really liked Sons of Three Part 1 (stayed up all night reading it -_-) so I wanted to try commenting this one from start to finish.

Had my doubts about written Nuzlocke runs at first, but yours won me over -- it has a ludicrously intricate plot, and if there's one thing Pokemon has always lacked, it's a ludicrously intricate plot.

Following! :smile:
It seems like some bug in the forums changed my type from Water to Steel. I am totally cool with this.

Current Runs
Offline Profile Goto Top

TrainerBOB
Member Avatar

I am moving the preface of part 1 to this post so the table of contents can contain only links.

Previous Run:>Sons of Three: Eldest
PART ONE: THE LEGEND OF THE FIVE
Preface
Next update:>Chapter One: The Stranger in Town

And now for replies! :D
Replies

Again, thank you guys so much! I have never had so many comments on a single update before. I am so excited now! <3

Also, several of you commented on the cover, and I just want to give a big shout out to Kynim for drawing me something so beautiful. I commissioned her for it, and she did everything perfectly. Now, while we are on that note, let me tell you I was EXTREMELY specific in my requests. Facial expressions, positioning, details, everything. Even where certain people were looking. Kynim did everything exactly how I asked for it. Now let me tell you, there are already a few crucial clues in that cover alone. Specifically, I want to point out Scott.

There is no battle frontier in this run. I make no reference to it. In the Sons of Three world, the battle frontier does not exist. However, in this run I would place Scott as one of the top five most important characters. He will be playing a crucial role. There are several plot twists twirling around the man with the sunglasses.

And I challenge you to see any of them coming. :wink:

Next chapter coming this weekend! :)
Edited by TrainerBOB, Jan 25 2012, 07:28 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

red5
Member Avatar
Targeting Computer? Pfft.

asvfgshdadjs--

--oh yes. This promises to be so good. An excellent introduction.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Anyways! Your writing is top notch as usual and yes, I'm trying to file all these details in my mind already. Can't wait for the next one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Orionire
No Avatar
Derp
I just realized I should have used the spoiler tab for my earlier post just in case... I can't wait for this to really get started... The first one was so good I couldn't sleep until I finished reading
Offline Profile Goto Top

TrainerBOB
Member Avatar

Replies

I told myself I wouldn't do it. I told myself I would wait till this weekend.
But I can't. I just have to post the new chapter now...these comments have been too numerous and kind to wait any longer <3

Previous update: >Part 1, Preface
Chapter One: The Stranger in Town
Chapter One: The Stranger in Town
Next Update: >Chapter 2: The Ex-Champion

A Few Thoughts

So! I think if anything, this chapter tells you all are in for a bumpy ride, hm? :biggrin: Leave me a comment about what happened, and what you think is going to happen, and I'll love you forever!
Edited by TrainerBOB, Jan 27 2012, 09:38 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pokemon_As_Leaders
Member Avatar
Oh god, not the cupcake! NOT THE CUPCAKE!!!

Well, shit... Looks like I have to jump on the Sons of Three bandwagon now, don't I? :v:

One of these days, I will read the entirety of Eldest, but I've looked over the summary enough to get the gist of what's happened. This is very strong stuff you've got--a fully-fledged world that you're manipulating and twisting around, powerful characters, dire events (already!), and SHIT-TONS OF TEXT!!! All things I really appreciate in a great story wrapped up into a neat little package (AND THERE'S PLENTY MORE PLOT TO COME!)

One small thing (and I hate to nitpick, but I'm a grammar nazi at heart :v: Besides, every bit helps the writers out, doesn't it?) -- do a quick spell-check of your chapters before you post! Know when to use "you're" as opposed to "your", "it's" as opposed to "its", "know" as opposed to "no", etc. Also, conversations sound better when you can put some sort of pause like "You see, Taylor," or something to that effect.

All in all, very very very very intriguing and I'm looking forward to more! (And, to be honest, Eldest as well :v: )
SCRAMBLED EGGS

As the World Crumbles from Dust

LIKE TEH MUSICS?

What Pokemon Am I!?
Offline Profile Goto Top

MewKitten
Member Avatar
PSYCHIC PSYCHIC BENDY SPOONS
yay, you're back! SO SO looking forward to this!
Posted Image
WE WON KANTO!

PM me If you're interested in reading a log of a Wobuffet sololocke series. (because apparently I hate myself...)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Incomplete Comic Runs · Next Topic »
Locked Topic