Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Now isn't this a familiar face?
Nuzlocke Comics
Welcome to Nuzlocke Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit. We're a community based off the popular "Nuzlocke Challenge", a way of playing the Pokemon video game series on a higher level of difficulty. What is it exactly? Join us and find out that, and more!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[COMPLETED]Manic's Spirit Electrum; Epilogue D: Grand Melee
Topic Started: Oct 8 2012, 07:08 PM (222,810 Views)
Manic
Member Avatar
There is much to do.
There is an actual Piplup joke (okay, penguin joke), but you only got to hear the beginning and end of it. If you get it based on what you saw...then I think you get something other than the joke I told. >.>

So there's this penguin, and he's driving through the desert when his car starts to break down. Not wanting to get stranded, he pulls over in a nearby town and gets his car to a mechanic. The mechanic tells him, "It's going to be a few hours before I can get your car fixed, you might as well have a look around."

Well, he's a penguin, and it's the middle of the desert, and this town is barely a footnote on the map. He's sweltering, and he knows that he's not going to survive several hours without his car's air conditioning. Desperate, he hurries into the nearby gas station, where he finds - joy of joys - an ice cream cooler! Without a second thought, he climbs in and closes the door after him.

A few hours pass, and over the course of that time, the penguin winds up eating a fair portion of the ice cream. He's not the cleanest eater, though, and it's gotten all over his beak. Anyway, it's finally time for him to go ask about his car, so he reluctantly climbs out of the ice cream cooler and waddles over to the mechanic.

The mechanic looks down at the penguin and says, "You've got a little something right there..."

The penguin replies, "Oh, that's just ice cream."

The mechanic nods and continues, "Well, it looks like you blew a seal."

And the penguin says, "Just fix the damn thing and leave my love life out of it!".
Edited by Manic, Dec 29 2012, 09:13 PM.
Manic's Argent Ante

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Alli . . . . . . Velvet . . . . . Yuki . . . . . . Rose . . . . . . . Ike . . . . . . . . . Dell

Fortune favors the bold.

Watch me stream POKEMON ZETA!! Get hyped - I am!
Monday and Friday nights, 6:30p-9:30p CST - CLICK HERE to watch!!

Completed Runs

Think.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gameplayer328
Member Avatar
Dark slayer
I never got to say anything about this, but... Quagsire can learn Flash?!? Now I've seen everything.
Edited by gameplayer328, Dec 29 2012, 11:28 PM.
Squall's Sapphire Nuzlocke (Complete)
Walter's FireRed DisneyLocke (In progress; Q&A in session)

Gameplayer328's Nightlocke

Starring: Coraline

Posted Image

Quinton - Aerith - Sean - Helena - Trillian - Balsa

Take a chance

Complete Runs

Titanlocke rules are here!

3DS Friend Code: 0087-2327-7435

Friend Safari: Ice (Snover / Bergmite / Lapras)
PM me for my Friend Code. Looking to add as many as possible.

Posted Image
Name: Trish
Adopt one yourself! @PokÚmon Orphanage

Apparently, I'm a...

Darkness is my destiny.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Starf is a Lie
Member Avatar
Bleh heh heh heh Bleck!
I'm confused, exactly how are the two Manic's different other than the world they originate from?
Ongoing Runs

Posted Image

Cah fun times

Tai-Wind
Member Avatar
Tedd Drew Verres
@Starf: Well... One of them is war-hardened, and the other... studied chemistry.
Ire Fred - Nerds On Speed

Everyone's a kid that no one cares about. You just have to keep screaming till they hear you out.

This is not the blog you're looking for. And this is totally not my tumblr or anything.

3DS FC: 1693-2638-1992 (Teddiursa, Loudred, Eevee)

Other current runs

Hiatused

My level. Get on it.

Kyogre-Palkia
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym
Haha that joke was funny. Although... When Deicide is in effect, will manic have to kill anemoi or just his counterpart in the peace world [rqm]
Current Runs

Hiatus

Incomplete

Tokyo Oranges
Member Avatar
Super spooky yo

I used to like Lugia, I really did.

Then he murdered Priscilla.

;-;

Posted Image
Rita's Impossible Sacred Gold Misadventure

| Deaths: 15| Badges: 16|

FC: 4484-8352-8793

Throh - Breloom - Machoke

What Pogeymenz is me?

Completed Runs

MikeVonTookie
Member Avatar
What has been seen cannot be unseen.
So did the Piplup blow a Seel or a Spheal? This is not actually that important, but I have an inquiring mind that wishes to know.
Posted Image| Posted Image | Posted Image

Probably not getting done anytime soon.

My Completed Runs
Posted Image

martronic100
Member Avatar
Look at this guy
Priscilla...
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
Wait, didn't Peace!Manic also say something about Grace?
...RAGE!
But at least we know what causes a perspective shift.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Name: Helios
Adopt one yourself! @PokÚmon Orphanage

Completed Runs: I wish!
Failed/Incomplete Runs: Feel free to count.
Procrastination: I'm a bad person...

PowerStyler
Member Avatar
rip savior dog
Kyogre-Palkia
Dec 30 2012, 04:30 AM
Haha that joke was funny. Although... When Deicide is in effect, will manic have to kill anemoi or just his counterpart in the peace world [rqm]
I don't know which is worse: The fact that Manic will have to kill Anemoi or the fact that he won't.
currently dead, will get on eventually (he lies)

Completed Runs

Failed Runs

Upcoming stuff

3DS Friend Code: 5343-8230-8619. PM me if you want to add me!

Judment
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Nooooooooooooo...... Priscilla! Damn you LUGIA! (I am so glad I love Ho-oh more)
I reserve the right to be completely and utterly wrong in anything I document online.
Yeah, so lets not bother with the hack...
Posted Image
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/8740342/1/ <--- My No Evolutions Nuzlocke

PhantomFox
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Simple. Have a Lugia vs. Lugia battle. Either way, Manic wins.
Posted Image
A new story updating Mondays. Check it out from the start

Traviver
Member Avatar
Bayckle.
I bet the other world's Lugia is a pacifist hippie and stuff, because of all these parallel differences. And because Manic has to make this Deicide as painful as possible.
Lurklurklurk.

Gatorson98
Member Avatar
Swampert Enthusiast
Well, no streak can last forever. I hate to say it, but I was expecting a death sooner or later. You did deliver Priscilla's death very well. It was dramatic while remaining sad and yet meaningfull in a way. We all mourn for Priscilla, she will be missed.
Now, for my question, did you plan to shift the perspective once you arrived in Kanto? I believe you've already answered this, i just want to confirm it.
After a year long hibernation, I break free and join the forums again!!!!!!
And with a run already in development. No official end dates yet, but it's on the way...

masked Arceus
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Gatorson98
Dec 31 2012, 02:27 AM
Well, no streak can last forever. I hate to say it, but I was expecting a death sooner or later. You did deliver Priscilla's death very well. It was dramatic while remaining sad and yet meaningfull in a way. We all mourn for Priscilla, she will be missed.
Now, for my question, did you plan to shift the perspective once you arrived in Kanto? I believe you've already answered this, i just want to confirm it.
nope, im pretty sure that priscilla's death was the cause if it was kanto then manic would still be in a war perspective not peace.
unless your question was if manic would have done that instead of the death and i just made a fool of myself :sweatdrop:
Posted Image
Thanks to Yoshigali!

"Sometimes i wonder.
What does the future hold?
Will my life be happy or sad?
But, honestly I don't think i wanna know.
For instance, why do people read books, or watch television series?
Well, the human mind, is almost always curious.
Curiosity creates a drive which can make man-kind attempt stupid or even dangerous things.
But sometimes, curiosity can be a wonderful thing, for instance why do most super hero's wear costumes or masks?
Most would say, to keep the ones they love safe, and while noble i don't believe that's the whole story.
I believe it's also to create a sense of mystery, which while sometimes is used to their demise, but can also be used to their advantage.
Because once the secret is gone, so is the magic...-Yoru Kurai; In Time (link below)

In Time; Yoru's adventure through heart gold!

Just call me MA

Ouroboros
Member Avatar
Previously SuperFranky
Manic, I'm so sorry for your loss, Priscilla was amazing the best quagsire there ever was. My sympathies.
abandoned run

Manic
Member Avatar
There is much to do.
Sorry for the wait on the next update. Grinding is agonizingly slow in Johto, and going in underleveled against Lance is just asking for trouble.
Manic's Argent Ante

Alli . . . . . . Velvet . . . . . Yuki . . . . . . Rose . . . . . . . Ike . . . . . . . . . Dell

Fortune favors the bold.

Watch me stream POKEMON ZETA!! Get hyped - I am!
Monday and Friday nights, 6:30p-9:30p CST - CLICK HERE to watch!!

Completed Runs

Think.

Kyogre-Palkia
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym
Nah don't worry about it, it's fine. You've got Lucky anyway, Ice Beams errywhere, unless you switch teams...but if you did that, then wouldn't you switch at the League gates and then at the league itself [rqm] And On the other team, well... Grace when she evolves, Farrah is strong, and Curtis a heavy attacker. Just... have fun! (Or don't :v: )
Edited by Kyogre-Palkia, Dec 31 2012, 05:45 PM.
Current Runs

Hiatus

Incomplete

Vohalika
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Kyogre-Palkia
Dec 31 2012, 05:45 PM
Nah don't worry about it, it's fine. You've got Lucky anyway, Ice Beams errywhere, unless you switch teams...but if you did that, then wouldn't you switch at the League gates and then at the league itself [rqm] And On the other team, well... Grace when she evolves, Farrah is strong, and Curtis a heavy attacker. Just... have fun! (Or don't :v: )
Grinding Grace to 55 is gonna be hell, and completely overgrinding (Lance's strongest Dragonite is lv. 50... Cheater), Farrah's nature sucks and Curtis is fragile as hell. Claire might do some damage, but I guess it'll just boil down to tickling the dragon. All of them.

Also, happy New Year, everybody. It's been here for 3 hours now and is gonna hit the rest of you soon.
Posted Image

Meet the team!

Posted Image Ace Posted Image James Posted Image Lucy Posted Image Vidal Posted Image Duncan Posted Image Zoe

Last update: 2/17; The plot thickens. A lot.

R.I.P.

LetterSequence
Member Avatar
Life is good

Well considering he's gotta grind 12 Pokemon up to level 48 (at the bare minimum) on the Victory Road wilds, something tells me we'll have to wait a bit.
Posted Image

Other Runs

Azure Fluke
Member Avatar
Unconfident Hacker

Wait, so Kyogre, Groundon, Rayquaza, and even Manaphy cant beat Lugia, but a non-legendary Starmie can stomp it with just some Thunderbolts?

MINDFUCK.
Edited by Azure Fluke, Jan 1 2013, 12:40 AM.
Ongoing Runs
Posted Image
Readers Add Rules! Watch me suffer!
Posted Image

Completed Runs

4 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Members: MacEnhizer
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Completed Runs · Next Topic »
Add Reply