Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The communitylocke is finally over - Team Ruby wins! And don't forget to check out this Sunday's feature!
Nuzlocke Comics
Welcome to Nuzlocke Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit. We're a community based off the popular "Nuzlocke Challenge", a way of playing the Pokemon video game series on a higher level of difficulty. What is it exactly? Join us and find out that, and more!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PokeMMO Nuzlocke Challenge; Idea
Topic Started: Apr 8 2013, 02:43 PM (645 Views)
cannock-princess
Member Avatar
Dragon Quest Monster Master
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but hey...
So I just joined this fan-made game called PokeMMO. As the name implies, it's an online version of Pokemon FireRed, only multiplayer. I was thinking of starting a group Nuzlocke on the game, and wondered if anyone would like to join me. My character's name is Cannock (capital C).
Here is a link to the website:
PokeMMO

You will need a PC computer (no, not the Bill one) and a rom of Pokemon FireRed in order to use it.
Edited by cannock-princess, Apr 8 2013, 03:03 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

celestial
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
I've seen that around, and I've always wanted to try it! If I did, I would defintely be interested in playing with the Nuzlocke rule set. I think it would be really interesting if a bunch of people joined in, especially doing competition runs, since it would be so easy to battle each other.

Posted Image
A Sugary Sweetlocke
Posted Image
pink -- bubblegum -- poppy -- poof -- honey

Nimbostratus
Member Avatar
MEEP MEEP MEEP
Ehh... maybe? I tried PokeMMO once and it was pretty dull, but maybe it's better now...
Posted Image

cannock-princess
Member Avatar
Well, I was thinking more along the lines of a cooperative Nuzlocke. Competitive runs aren't really my style, but I'm open to suggestions. :3
Posted Image

Sylvand
Member Avatar
Three Champions crushed this month.
It didn't look like much the first time I looked into it, but I'll give it a try, I suppose.
Grinding for the Elite Four in three different nuzlockes (Sapphire, Crystal, Red). Ugh.

Also doing a partially recorded Sapphire Nuzlocke. Onto the league; see previous shenanigans here: Sapphire Nuzlocke Gym Battles

Crystal Nuzlocke Party:
Crystal Team

And apparently I'm a thing!
Pokemon that I happen to be.

And so ends probably my favorite nuzlocke.

cannock-princess
Member Avatar
The site makes it look pretty dumb, but I thought it was good. It's a matter of personal opinion, really.
Posted Image

Tinkerfel
Member Avatar
HappyHappyHappyHappy
I did give Nuzlocking PokéMMO a shot a bit ago, except when I got a Spinda and it died, I just sorta quit XD <3 Spindas
Posted Image
A Mature Story Locke. <Art credited to Auddits> Updated 21st August. On Hiatus due to losing save file for 7th time (I ragequit essentially).
Returning, 29/5/2014 Moving out of uni delayed me, OK?!

I'm very well aware I tend to write a lot of things, generally all at once.

Due to technical faults, my below runs are hiatused for reasons explained within.

kyuubitao
Member Avatar
Right spirit in the wrong body... WHY?!
I tried that thing in its beta. I was very disappointed.
My first Nuzlocke run! Filled to the brim with EXTRA difficulty!

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Challenge Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply