Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Some forum changes you may have an interest in.
Nuzlocke Comics
Welcome to Nuzlocke Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit. We're a community based off the popular "Nuzlocke Challenge", a way of playing the Pokemon video game series on a higher level of difficulty. What is it exactly? Join us and find out that, and more!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wayward Cave = 2 Areas?
Yes, Secret and Regular are Different. 6 (50%)
0 (0%)
No, They're the same Area. 2 (16.7%)
0 (0%)
I can help evolve Spite if needed. 2 (16.7%)
0 (0%)
I can't help evolve Spite, Sorry man. 2 (16.7%)
Total Votes: 12
Are people still READING this?
Yes because why not 0 (0%)
No because you haven't updated, thus it's impossible to keep reading 1 (33.3%)
Suddenly Magnetons (avoid the question) 2 (66.7%)
Total Votes: 3
[FAILED][Failed] An Advented Diamond Run; Mass dislike of Nephew
Topic Started: Apr 28 2013, 06:14 PM (2,035 Views)
Advent
Member Avatar
The Bisexual Pervert
And the challenge begins, I'll be portraying all of this in text until I learn how to draw/upload drawings. Until then, enjoy my horrible tales written in neutral fonts.

Intro -
Intro

Because I have absol-utely no life on my hands, I'm going to post the second part today/tonight as well, hope you readers actually enjoy this, if you do, thanks~

Part 1

More generic plot development!~

Part 2
Edited by Advent, May 3 2013, 09:00 PM.
I've unfortunately failed (Got BS'd out of) all of my storylocks, so I cleaned up this signature for the sake of not having another giant box disrupting peoples postings.

(I will however disrupt your postings anyways, using fluffiness and pookeymans)

*Notice!*
http://steamcommunity.com/id/rgadarg95/
Mah steam page ^

*Double Notice!!*
I'm now going to help forum users with pokemon breeding! Due to my duo of 6Iv dittos, I'll happily 'smith' up a pokemon that they want! (Most egg moves do not apply, unless they already have them, also I don't have all nature dittos, soooooo....)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Advent
Member Avatar
The Bisexual Pervert
Part 3
Edited by Advent, May 3 2013, 08:59 PM.
I've unfortunately failed (Got BS'd out of) all of my storylocks, so I cleaned up this signature for the sake of not having another giant box disrupting peoples postings.

*Notice!*
Mah steam page ^

*Double Notice!!*
I'm now going to help forum users with pokemon breeding! Due to my duo of 6Iv dittos, I'll happily 'smith' up a pokemon that they want! (Most egg moves do not apply, unless they already have them, also I don't have all nature dittos, soooooo....)

Advent
Member Avatar
The Bisexual Pervert
Part 4
Edited by Advent, May 3 2013, 08:58 PM.

*Notice!*
Mah steam page ^

*Double Notice!!*

Degree
Member Avatar
do ya damn thing do ya thing'a'thing

Okay okay. So I read your stuff. You have a talent with writing but you might want to organize it a little better. So like, nuzleaf visits and explains everything. Great. We appear in this new world. Great. But then your protag (as the cool kids call it ) seems to only be a little moved by the events that follow. Spectral beings? You show some fear but as I've been told so many times its embarrassing, show don't tell. Also, the being seen pretty nonchalant about...well...a lot of things. Say on the outright whether you intend on being funny or doing a 'whoa serious' type thing. That said, I love Cindy and I'm sorry for your lost bidoof:( keep chugging on Rgadarg95, and ill be checking up on you!

Oh also if you need help with how to upload comics, I'm your gal. Had to figure that dumb junk out on my own so message me with the littler pm system in here if you want help. Yours truly, Degree
Want to be friends with me, Degree, here's my friend code: 4656-7117-3193
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

Advent
Member Avatar
The Bisexual Pervert
It's honestly the fact that I'm both new to the site, and talentless when it comes to drawing, err...now that I think about it...if it's storywise, I'm just going on by how my gut tells me to go, I'm told by every one of my friends that I'm able to do this, but ehh, I just casualize it really. Tips on how to organize all of this in a better way would be appreciated, thank you, also in the next part, Derpicus yells from the heavens.
Part 5, Some Quick Chat - Okay, this little part here is to make up for the mistakes that Degree pointed out, (Btw thanks gurl, you're the best) And throughout the story now, I'll try to refrain from them, in the meantime, here's something you're going to love as a spoiler for the next part.
Totally Part 5
Updates!~

Part 6
Edited by Advent, May 3 2013, 08:58 PM.

*Notice!*
Mah steam page ^

*Double Notice!!*

Advent
Member Avatar
The Bisexual Pervert
Another Generic Update!
Part 7
Edited by Advent, May 3 2013, 08:57 PM.

*Notice!*
Mah steam page ^

*Double Notice!!*

Advent
Member Avatar
The Bisexual Pervert
Updaetzjkhavklr

Part 8
Edited by Advent, May 3 2013, 08:56 PM.

*Notice!*
Mah steam page ^

*Double Notice!!*

AuraStorm13
Member Avatar
Explorer of Mysterious Dungeons
While I do find the run interesting, as Degree mentioned earlier, you may wanna organize your sections better. Like using the spoiler option:
Example
Absolute Zero my attempt at a Black 2 Nuzlocke Comic

Posted Image

Advent
Member Avatar
The Bisexual Pervert
Alrighty, will try that next time, potentially, if I remember to...Aka now.
Also, random question to throw out there, anyone wanna help me evolve Spite a second time later in the nuzlocke, say, after he's learned psychic?
Okay, turns out even if I evolve him early, he still learns all his moves at the same levels, so that's nice, in the meantime, I'll just throw the next part up now, since I'm in a semi-creative-ish mood.

Part Baka
Edited by Advent, May 3 2013, 10:03 PM.

*Notice!*
Mah steam page ^

*Double Notice!!*

AuraStorm13
Member Avatar
Yeah, I find this format just more enjoyable to read, it also helps prevent Walls of text and helps readers read which sections they want to. Also, RIP Speedrun, we hardly knew Ye...

Posted Image

AgieladePlays
Member Avatar
Sometimes, I sleep all over people all the time.

Hey so your writing looks good, but I'm wondering if when you do dialogue you could make each new person talking a new paragraph? It makes figuring out who's talking a lot less confusing. On the subject of dialogue, this is literally the easiest way to show rather than tell. When a character is speaking, that is showing us what's happening. I use this all the time when I'm feeling lazy and or pressed for time, the best part about it is that A. no one ever knows, 7 B. It still turns out awesome.
Anywho, I'm looking forward to more of this.
Posted Image
Frozen Warriors, a Platinum Storylocke and my first recorded run.

All Banner credit to Degree, my most wonderful fan, friend, and forum buddy.

Poketry

Pyro and the Running Shoes

Advent
Member Avatar
The Bisexual Pervert
Ah, thanks to all of you, points taken into consideration, and now, if Spite lives long enough, who here feels like helping me evolve him into 'Eats lots of Cereal Man/Woman'?
Oh and also, a little word from our wonderful, Ultimate-Badass Professor Rowan.
Rowans Bonus Time

-End of Recording-
Edited by Advent, May 3 2013, 11:24 PM.

*Notice!*
Mah steam page ^

*Double Notice!!*

AgieladePlays
Member Avatar
Sometimes, I sleep all over people all the time.

Oak: Oh yeah Rowan, work it!
Elm: oh, um, yes, well, I think, umm the story could use... more portals, and death, yes more death.
Birch: hey man, what do you have against hippies? We just wanna, relax, listen to trumpet music, hang out with the shroomish, be chill man.
Juniper: GTFO I'M BEST PROFESSOR.

Lucas: Mr. Rowan sir, you do realize you have a hippy name, and are named after a tree sir?
Posted Image
Frozen Warriors, a Platinum Storylocke and my first recorded run.

All Banner credit to Degree, my most wonderful fan, friend, and forum buddy.

Poketry

Pyro and the Running Shoes

Degree
Member Avatar

No hippies huh? If I weren't in bed going to sleep I'd draw a disapproving hippie zubat for ya. Rowan should probably flee from my run for now since my radical, sensational new zubat Johny L would be getting all up in his grill for not loving peace and or feeling he vibes! Hahaha...haha...hah...ahem
Posted Image

Advent
Member Avatar
The Bisexual Pervert
A good reason for the no-hippies thing involves a big, bulky australian man who sells hats and guns to mercs while also beating down and blatantly murdering hippies for his own amusement, and his father who happens to be Professor Rowan.

Also, trees can hate hippies too, since they try to fuck the trees with 'everything'.
-Solidification of Progress Needed-

Okay, as it turns out, I've been working on the story faster than I've been playing through the in game story, shows how much overgrinding I prepare to do folks, to think I've only hit Eterna forest in game, which in the story will probably take up a chapter or two, just giving you all fair warning before I decided to cause a species wipe out in a forest.
Progress of the Nth Degree

Part 10

And I made a rookie mistake near the end and called Spite Smite. Ms Smarts over here!
Edited by Advent, May 4 2013, 01:47 PM.

*Notice!*
Mah steam page ^

*Double Notice!!*

Degree
Member Avatar

Haha drew this to show my disapproval of your anti-peace vibes mannnnnn

Posted Image

Advent
Member Avatar
The Bisexual Pervert
Less the peace part, more the tree-humping hippies, Needs moar australia, Now, who wants to help me evolve Spite?
Hey everyone, I'm back again, and this time, a small message from Spite.

Spite's Plight

Doublepost fixed
Edited by Advent, May 4 2013, 07:53 PM.

*Notice!*
Mah steam page ^

*Double Notice!!*

Advent
Member Avatar
The Bisexual Pervert
This is just me randomly stating that I need to actually make progress in the game, so don't expect all that much for like...12 hours to two days...I'unno....In the meantime, enjoy some nice words from our friendly neighborhood luxio, Haze.

Haze the Video Game

And Suddenly, Part 11!

Part 11

'Nother Bonus

Bonus 2: Spites TRUE Plight

This is that part of the morning where I go to make progress, then I accidentally tap Selfdestruct

R.I.P. Geobrah, Lvl 5-18 Death by User Stupidity

Mini update just to point this out.
Edited by Advent, May 6 2013, 01:42 AM.

*Notice!*
Mah steam page ^

*Double Notice!!*

Advent
Member Avatar
The Bisexual Pervert
Heeey everyone, I'm back with slightly more progress, and a small question to go with it, which'll be at the end of this.

Part 12

Now that question, Is Wayward Cave's secret zone counted as a second area? Because if so, then woo two new teammates!
Edited by Advent, May 6 2013, 06:56 PM.

*Notice!*
Mah steam page ^

*Double Notice!!*

AuraStorm13
Member Avatar
It all depends on how you look at it. Some People consider it a different area, some don't. I had a similar event. I considered the Inner and Outer Areas of Virbank Complex in my Black 2 run different areas, thus getting two teammates. Again, it's a bit of a grey area, so you can have some freedom there.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Inactive/Failed Runs · Next Topic »
Add Reply