Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Some forum changes you may have an interest in.
Nuzlocke Comics
Welcome to Nuzlocke Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit. We're a community based off the popular "Nuzlocke Challenge", a way of playing the Pokemon video game series on a higher level of difficulty. What is it exactly? Join us and find out that, and more!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Derek in Johto (A Heartgold Story Run Nuzlocke Challenge); Another Heart Gold Nuzlocke (Story Run)
Topic Started: May 5 2013, 04:44 PM (348 Views)
Cofife
Member Avatar
Derp
Hello everyone :) I have been doing Nuzlockes for a while now, but this is my first time posting on this forum. Hopefully this story will turn out okay. It's in the spoiler below. Thank you for reading :)

Prologue:
Spoiler: click to toggle

Chapter 1:

I will add chapters to this post as I write them, along with posting them on a new post in the forum.
Edited by Cofife, May 6 2013, 04:44 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Outnumbered76
Member Avatar
Magikarp Used Hyper Beam!
Man, that's a pretty badass prologue.
Outnumbered76's EPIC FireRed Nuzlocke Run Here!

Current Team

What Pokemon Am I?

Cofife
Member Avatar
Derp
Thank you for the nice comment :) Here's the first full chapter for you guys. Let me know if you like it:

Chapter 1:

Cofife
Member Avatar
Derp
For those following along on this story, I am going to be going on a trip for a couple days. I will have a new chapter for you guys when I get back. See ya then :)
Edited by Cofife, May 8 2013, 06:37 AM.

Degree
Member Avatar
do ya damn thing do ya thing'a'thing

Oh a sadistic elite four member! Bad dreams! Chikorita! Reluctant protagonist! Love it.
Edited by Degree, May 8 2013, 09:55 AM.
Want to be friends with me, Degree, here's my friend code: 4656-7117-3193
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Fan Challenge Runs · Next Topic »
Add Reply