Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Have you heard about the Autumn Communitylocke?
Nuzlocke Comics
Welcome to Nuzlocke Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit. We're a community based off the popular "Nuzlocke Challenge", a way of playing the Pokemon video game series on a higher level of difficulty. What is it exactly? Join us and find out that, and more!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[COMPLETED]Manic's Dark Stars; Update #41: Epilogue
Topic Started: Feb 4 2014, 07:43 AM (206,526 Views)
CyberMew
Member Avatar
A Strange Derping Creature
Geez, I'm thinking like the others. Manic is definitely a PokÚmon this time (maybe the starter). Puts a lot more meaning behind the Starter Death rule. I'm really excited that Manic is doing Sinnoh this time. I wonder how this run will be like, what with Manic having little control over the team and having to go onto the battlefield himself. Unless he's playing a hack, my guess is that Manic will be a Chimchar.
It's Derpin' Time!!

Symphony of Nuzlocke

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Springrolls
Member Avatar
Derp
Megamanic, and possibly now Pokemanic. Is he basing this off of puns with his name? Unless Sophie is actually Manic with his memory wiped and gender swapped. OR Manic writes a completely different thing to what I think so who knows with Manic.

SimplyUnknown
Member Avatar
Person of Unknown Interest
I can see Manic ending up as the starter, and this being a contestlocke. The rule that he blocked out could mean that after a certain point, they can only enter one contest after beating next gym leader. It's the only thing that makes sense to me because otherwise, Manic could have blacked out the word "time" and replaced it with something else. If it was a move, then he could have chosen turn or battle, so it has nothing to do with battles.

Still, it'll be interesting to see how Manic deals with being a Pokemon instead of the trainer, especially with a trainer so inexperienced with Pokemon.
Posted Image
Current Runs

What Pokemon am I?

What Kind of Trainer am I?

StrawHatIan
No Avatar
Derp
Hopping on the bandwagon and saying that Manic is the starter this run. Contestlocke is also plausible. Obsidian possibly?
FC: 3711-8127-2381 I don't know my friend safari can someone tell me?

Plain Yogurt
Member Avatar
OH GOD TALKING BREAKFAST
Cripes you work fast. Then again from what I understand you update as you go, yes? Even so though its impressive. Looking forward to this!
Don't think you know a thing about a thing you know nothing about

The Y Files: My blind Y journal Updated 8/31/14 with Intermission Two!

Manic
Member Avatar
There is much to do.
I will say this: I was able to update Der Gnizalb almost every other day due in no small part to the turbo function. As DeSMuMe doesn't have a turbo function (that's worth using), I'm looking for a slightly slower pace for Dark Stars.
Manic's Argent Ante

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Alli . . . . . Velvet . . . Roland . . . . Yuki . . . . . . Ella . . . . . . Ike

Fortune favors the bold.

Watch me stream POKEMON QUARTZ! Because I haven't a single morsel of common sense!
Monday and Friday nights, 6p-10p CST - CLICK HERE to watch!!

Completed Runs

Think.

Kingofepic
Member Avatar
Yes, I am serious. NO, I AM NOT STONED.
Oh god. Wait. Manic isn't a block of cheese that travels with Sophie is he?

... Is he?!?
"Youuuu get back to bed, because I am a natural... BACON MAGNET!!!!!"
~Marlowe Zefferetti, the Locker Room. Join the madness here

DasKabuscus
Member Avatar
What.
I'm guessing it's going to be another obscure hack, like Der Erif. If not, Obsidian and Bloody Platinum come to mind.

TrueZero2
Member Avatar
From Banana Knight to Overlord...
Just reread the intro, and yeah, it's an audition tape. Sophie wants to be either a contest star or an idol.
Shadow of Death: A Platinum Nuzlocke
28th September - Chapter 42: To the Battle Frontier! Vs. Lake Trio

Posted Image
Clyde Faraday Vladimir
Jack Penelope Nero

Posted Image
Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation

Posted Image
Against the Clock: Golden Skies Communitylocke

Hall of Fame
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EscapeToTheSea
Member Avatar
The resident Corgi fanatic is a derp

Well well well, could we have a PokeManic on our hands? I'm so excited that this is starting up so quickly! I'll be stalking as always!
Posted Image
Many thanks to the awesome Vince for the banner! :3
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

reheart25
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
I think im jumping onto the pokemanic bandwagon with everyone else since i cant thing of anything better but this is the first manic run i have been at the beginning for!
I'm thinking of making a nuzlocke run on these here forums.
Current runs

Dalo2953
Member Avatar
Foolish one of the Foolish ones
.... Where is Manic? Is he a pokemon? A judge? A potted plant in the pokemon center? (Speculation time!)
My stupid undocumenteds
Spoiler: click to toggle

The RED Spy
Member Avatar
Formerly Blackzero/Someone.

<Insert joining on the PokeManic bandwagon post here.>
Like all Manic runs, I know this is gonna be good.
"Screw the rules I have money!"-Seto Kaiba.
Spoiler: click to toggle

If you want to play some "Conga" Fortress 2 or maybe some Civ V with me on steam, add me.
Nick logic:Showing a scene with someone getting their toenail ripped off or ripping off their own skin is perfectly fine, but this isn't.

NISLT's comment section in a nutshell

Dray
Member Avatar
She's a pretty lady!
When I read "my name is Sophie," I literally threw my phone across the room and spit my water out. You never fail to surprise and impress, Manic. Forward, for great justice!
Foreshadow: A Triple Blindlocke of Fusion Generation!
Current Team:

Posted Image

YoshiOrLuigi29
Member Avatar
Poyo?
Already? A new Manic run? Is Manic the block of cheese in Sophie's refrigerator?

And has anyone thought that Manic could be the rival instead? Oh yeah, also guessing that this is Platinum Enhanced or Obsidian Enhanced.
Posted Image
It's basically Kanto, but with 100% more candy.

Banner made by Perfect Apple. You can tell because you see apples in that banner.
Oh, and updates come about once a week cause I'm a slow working person. Sorry about that.

All of the runs that I've done here!

I'm not sure why, but I have a bunch of Shiny Pokemon here that I've found in Kalos right here.

LadyMiir
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
*Grins* Well now. This should be interesting. I suspect Manic = starter, like everyone else, but I'll sit on it for now... see where things go.

Always a pleasure to read your stuff, Manic! :D
"Our job is to find truth, no matter how painful it may be." ~ Miles Edgeworth

OBJECTION! An Ace-Attorney themed BlazeBlack run

Traviver
Member Avatar
Bayckle.
I wonder if this is going to be vanilla Platinum, or maybe a hack. Either way, I'm excited!
I really like the idea of Manic being the starter. That'd be cool.
Lurklurklurk.

Daxter
Member Avatar
Meh.
I don't even know. I'm not going to assume anything because as it stands Manic has probably already fucked everyone over by throwing them in the completely opposite direction, for all we know... Then again, the intro doesn't really explain a whole lot so I guess it's everyone jumping off the wrong cliff on their own.

This should be interesting...

"Any last words, before you die?"

Posted Image

"Actually, Bojack. There is one word that comes to mind."

Completed Runs
I'm a what..?

I don't always speak my mind. In fact, I'm usually shy. But when I do, it upsets everyone. I'm done.

Beast of the Sea
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym
Over 1,000 views for Update #0. Wow.

Wild Mass Guess: no, everyone, Manic is the rival, and Sophie becomes the unwitting pawn of forces beyond her control. :v:

EDIT:
Sorry, didn't realize YoshiOrLuigi29 had already posted that guess. :cybercrime:
Edited by Beast of the Sea, Feb 4 2014, 10:34 PM.
Current Runs
Runs on Hiatus
Completed Runs

Soui
Member Avatar
Conqueror of Your Heart.
[hype intensifies]

This... is going to be glorious. c:
Current run: http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/9143419/1/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Completed Runs · Next Topic »
Add Reply