Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Happy Lunar New Year! The feature team has a few gifts for you!
Nuzlocke Comics
Welcome to the Nuzlocke Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit. We're a community based off the popular "Nuzlocke Challenge", a way of playing the Pokémon video game series on a higher level of difficulty. What is it exactly? Join us and find that out, and more!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
(Hr 8)[ADULT] COLLATERAL: A Pokemon Insurgence Rentlocke; Finally updated. Now to disappear again.
Topic Started: Aug 23 2015, 02:28 PM (2,007 Views)
poopawman
Member Avatar
...has been on the forums for almost 5 years
Warning: The following run may contain strong language, violence, and possibly other things not suitable for children. Viewer discretion is advised.

A//The Longest Pregame Ever

A Part 2

Posted Image
Hello there, everyone! I am PooPawMan the LP Man, and you may be wondering, when the hell am I updating FIRE INSURE-RANCE? Soon, ok? I got to grind for Misty.

Posted Image
Another thing you might be wondering is, is this a reactionlocke? I'll say, yes, yes it is.

Posted Image
Now, about this run. First off, this is Pokemon Insurgence, an RPG Maker game made by the same people who brought you Zeta and Omicron. Of course, this is yet another game in beta, so this run might take a while.

Posted Image
Now you might be wondering, 'why not do Zeta/Omicron? Those games are complete and this run might be on hiatus forever.' Maybe, but this is the only pokemon fangame with a built in Egglocke feature, a feat that would otherwise need lots of friends and an altered savefile. Thusly, may I introduce to you, my Pokemon Insurgence Rentlocke.

But isn't a rentlocke something involving Pokemon Stadium? First things first, damn kid, you ask a lot of questions, but nevertheless, this is an idea that involves time, trading of some kind, and maybe as many minigames as Mario Party. So here are the rules:

The Rentlocke

Yeah, this might be a bit difficult, but fun for you. You can try this for yourself the next time you're doing an egglocke or a wonderlocke. Or you can just use the minigames and punishment mode with any group of minigames (just call it Wariolocke if you include that and either fixed accounts or mart-banning). Anyways, next time (when we actually do have internet--I just couldn't wait to start this), the journey really begins. Stay tuned...

*mostly minigames within a game
Edited by poopawman, Aug 23 2015, 02:34 PM.
Signature 3.12

DB CorProd: Will update by the Rio Olympics.
What Pokemon am I?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BubbleTea
Member Avatar
Just put a little thought into it.
This hack looks interesting, with the whole cultist thing.

That Delta Charmander is amazingly morbid-looking.

That ruleset seems pretty challenging - good luck!
Take a Stand! Let's Play Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: the 7th Stand User

A list of all my nuzlockes/OA runs

so I'm a Pokemon

poopawman
Member Avatar
Okay, there has been some changes since the first part, which was why I rushed it out. The game has been updated to 1.1.x. What does this mean?

*There are now 6 gyms in the game
*More Delta Pokemon and more possible catches
*Moveset changes
*Options between Disney mode and Gritty Reboot mode (still playing Gritty Reboot mode)
*The Professor went Caitlyn
*Some changes around areas
*Lots of bug fixes
*And lots of other things I have no clue about

So now, I am on 1.1.6 (or whatever version the reddit has updated to now) and as such the changes overwhelmed me off the 19 minutes of part 1 I replayed. Libby's learnset has changed and now she knows Vice Grip. Also I added more eggs in case the finalized version uses more than the eggs I originally provided. We'll see about that.

B//Hour I: The Goons!

GUESS WHAT? i'M BACK!! After almost 2 years of slowdown, I finally have full internet again. Now, of course, it's significantly more limited than when I was in college, but with this data from Karma Wifi, I am inspired to update at a faster pace. So we're looking at weekly updates or so depending on the week since It's almost September and I'm scheduled to workfor the new sports season at United Center. So in the next few weeks, I will be trying to set up an update schedule for my three runs and hopefully finish at least one by the end of the year. Anyways, I just realized this kind of acts like Plastic Memories or Doctor Who. So, potential wholocke reinterpretation. Oh, and I decided to toss in an old favorite for PUNISHMENT MODE to make it an even 16: #Master Ball: No using moves that lead to the message 'It's super effective'. Next time, we try to get the first badge in the next hour. Or at least to the next town. Pay no attention to the time errors with the money and hats
team rotation queue
Signature 3.12

What Pokemon am I?

poopawman
Member Avatar
C//Hour II:Team Building

So I plan to update this run on Sundays, FIRE INSURE-RANCE on Saturdays, and Moesha on Mondays starting now. If work gets in the way, the next free day that isn't these days will be the update day unless my job gives me less than 3 days free/pentathon days. Next time, we finish exploring Midna Town and maybe get to the next city.
Posted Image
And can I say this title screen is badass? This game goes through different ones at different points. The first one was of Mew, and this Celebi one is much better. I'll try to take pics of each one as they come around.

Next time on Collateral...
Edited by poopawman, Sep 6 2015, 11:11 AM.
Signature 3.12

What Pokemon am I?

poopawman
Member Avatar
D//Hour III: So It's Like Digimon...

And here we are a week behind schedule. Again, blame MOESHA, hospital and work for killing the updating mood. And also kind of scared about having one pokemon weak to 5 types (super weak to 2) to use only for the next hour. The RNG is not friendly at times. But at least the emergency mon rule didn't have to take place here or it could've been worse. Next time, the school, and please, more catches for the team before I inadvertently fail this run.
Signature 3.12

What Pokemon am I?

BubbleTea
Member Avatar
Just put a little thought into it.
Oh, HMs are no longer needed? That's a nice feature.

Another person chosen by a legendary! I wonder how the next one will be like.

Hour 4's egg is Larvitar, huh. The weaknesses could be problematic...
Take a Stand! Let's Play Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: the 7th Stand User

A list of all my nuzlockes/OA runs

so I'm a Pokemon

poopawman
Member Avatar
E//Hour IV: One Way or Another

E Part 2//Hour IV and I/II: A Lucario Walks Into a Bar...

Posted Image
I apologize for the slowdown of episodes. As I've said before, work gets in the way, and if it's not work it's going to the hospital for my medical condition. And now the season is in full swing since Back to the Future lied to us Chicagoans (and on the day of too), so once again, I will do what I can to update my runs. (EDIT: Good news, everyone, I got my mornings back, so updates are going to be a little more frequent in the future, and more good news, thanks to Karma, I'm going to have unlimited internet again, just limited download/streaming speeds, but with my computer specs, that's nothing new. Anyways next time, we're taking on Orion and hopefully getting back one of our Collateralled mon. I wonder who?

Next time, Chapter F//Hour V: Along the Orion
Edited by poopawman, Nov 10 2015, 09:28 PM.
Signature 3.12

What Pokemon am I?

BeyondTheFail
Member Avatar
Resident Ophthalmology Geek
Very interesting run concept! Looking forward to how this one pans out!
Black 2 Written Log - The Forum Run Complete
Badges: 8 Deaths: 12

poopawman
Member Avatar
@BeyondTheFail It's fun because no one bothered to incorporate the play time as part of a challenge. That's what I do and enjoy and I hope you will too.

Hour V will be up by after New Years but, I realized a small flaw in my rules in the form of running out of time during a battle, which was going to happen back in hour 3 and has since happened now. That has been fixed.

Rule N?: If the player happens to run out of time during a battle, the time is extended until said battle is over. If it's during the first encounter, if caught it's counted towards the next hour. Otherwise, the trainer must either run away or kill it. Other battles will cost 100 pokeyen per minute until the battle is over. Penalties and minigames on account of deaths still apply as normal.

Now all bases should be covered.
Signature 3.12

What Pokemon am I?

poopawman
Member Avatar
F//Hour V: Along the Orion

F2//Hour V S*: Running Out of Time, Here!

What Couldn't Fit in the Last Chapter Thanks to Image Limit
Edited by poopawman, Feb 5 2016, 11:43 PM.
Signature 3.12

What Pokemon am I?

poopawman
Member Avatar
G//Hour VI: The Most Difficult Hour Yet

G Part 2//Hour VI S: Not Much Happens Here...

And I jinxed it after the last chapter. But at least you guys finally get to see how the minigames and punishment mode work. And oh arceus, that restriction was hard. I had to metal gear my way through the route to avoid anymore deaths since I only had the center to heal. Trust me, the 16 restrictions will be troublesome if i fail any more minigames/kill anymore pokes. I never specified hidden grottoes as a rule by the way, because I never played white 2 and wasn't sure how it works with nuzlockes, so I guess I'll check it and count it as a second chance unless I caught the first encounter if it's in an established route. Otherwise I'll check since there's still a chance to gain items. Next time, Nora appears again and we get a secret base.
Edited by poopawman, Mar 7 2016, 01:25 AM.
Signature 3.12

What Pokemon am I?

poopawman
Member Avatar
Not to necrobump this but the run will be updated by October 3rd. I had recently finished grinding (which when an egg hatches kind of adds more time) and tomorrow I will finally play out the next hour and before my job resumes rush this out. So stay patient guys.
Signature 3.12

What Pokemon am I?

poopawman
Member Avatar
G//Hour VII: 6 Months for a Short Half Hour?

G Part 2//Hour VII S: For Want of a Mon

Bad news, lost another pokemon due to forgetting Rotom was going to wreck my team. Good news, no punishments! Bad news, only have one pokemon again. Good news, it resists the upcoming gym (except for those that know a psychic move or a ground move). Bad news, gotta grind 16 levels. Also, bad news, Hatched eggs cannot be used for tokens, so had Egg lived I couldn't use him as an extra trade, which sucks for worse news: We're getting another egg soon, which means more grinding, which means, the next hour probably won't happen until at latest February because of work and my other runs. Good news, one run is nearing completion (just about to take on the 7th gym) and the other is nearing halfway (Team Rocket Finale stuff), so if I put more effort into these updates, then we'll get done faster. Anyways, next time, we take on the gym, and the return of [COMPRESS ABRIDGE]. It requires a heavy recharge.

And my internet is down again. Stupid Windows update!
Edited by poopawman, Oct 3 2016, 11:49 AM.
Signature 3.12

What Pokemon am I?

poopawman
Member Avatar
I'm not dead.

I have been updating this and my other runs (somehow), but life pushed everything to the back burner.

Grinding was the reason why I've haven't updated in nearly a year, and I'm finally almost ready to play the next hour. And as long as my phone cooperates, updates will be back in action. Also, since I haven't played any of my runs since February, I can look into things in a new light. All runs will be back this July and if I miss my deadline for new content by August 1st, then the moderators can send every current run I have in the incomplete section since it's been at least a year since my last rounds of updates.

Whew, I'm taking a big risk but since nobody reads my runs anyway big risks lead to big rewards. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to inform my other runs this news
Signature 3.12

What Pokemon am I?

poopawman
Member Avatar
H//Hour VIII: Ugh...
Signature 3.12

What Pokemon am I?

❤ Uberle ❤
Member Avatar
Locke Maker
God
Damn it...
Damien....

Current Run: Welcome to the New Age
Posted Image
Posted Image

Successful Runs

poopawman
Member Avatar
H and a Half//Hour VIII S: Wait, What?

And, once again, we are screwed around grass types. And Libby will be doing all of the work, but hey, we survived Xavier, and there will be more catches to not screw up in the future. Oh, and looking through how Nosepass evolves, I discovered that Groucno was supposed to learn Spark and Discharge, which didn't happen, and knowing the moveset is based on Gen 6, it's frustrating that she's even more of a hassle for the next play hour. Even in BW2, when Beedrill can first learn Drill Run, Spark was still an option. And I make sure to take images of each move learned. Maybe it will arrive later as an oversight or if I update to 1.8. Also, this is a good time to post a finalized version of the rules.

Rules Version Z

Next time, mandatory plot. And a more diverse team. This would've been done sooner but corrupted flash drive + janky internet = TOTAL FRUSTRATION

@Uberle||You don't know the half of it.[edit_reason]ninja reply[/edit_reason]
Edited by poopawman, Jul 31 2017, 12:40 PM.
Signature 3.12

What Pokemon am I?

❤ Uberle ❤
Member Avatar
Locke Maker
Oh but I do
I've finished all 3 of my save states of this game
The third is a nuzlocke which I might post here at some point

Current Run: Welcome to the New Age
Posted Image
Posted Image

Successful Runs

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · Screenshot and Written Log Runs · Next Topic »
Add Reply