Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Avid run-watchers amazed by new finds from experts in the field.
Nuzlocke Comics
Welcome to the Nuzlocke Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit. We're a community based off the popular "Nuzlocke Challenge", a way of playing the PokÚmon video game series on a higher level of difficulty. What is it exactly? Join us and find that out, and more!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Locker Room 2: Defiance; It's the end of the world!
Topic Started: Dec 16 2015, 08:17 PM (79,371 Views)
Bladez Overlord
Member Avatar
Buttersaur returns, but stronger

Magic, one of the most powerful and useful tools in helping humanity. However, everything changes once a seal breaks.

Hello everyone, this is the continuation of the Locker Room. The timeline is 30 years in the future from the end of the first thread. The earth is in an apocalyptic future caused by the destruction of the Seal of Life.
Rules

Guidelines

Gladiator Sheet

Accepted Gladiators

Important Links

Volume List
Edited by Bladez Overlord, Feb 27 2017, 11:03 AM.
I suck at Nuzlockes
Role play

Gif(s) of the week
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rookie
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Roman
Edited by Rookie, May 17 2016, 08:42 PM.

EricStarstorm
Member Avatar
Pew to you, good sir.

Rosa Dorado
Edited by EricStarstorm, Oct 11 2016, 03:53 PM.
Fun things

Alex Nidas
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Login System
Lucas
Edited by Alex Nidas, Mar 19 2016, 06:03 PM.
Updated 7/3!
Posted Image

Other Stuff

CrystalCrusader
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Now its time for Inigo to ACTUALLY be used and not just be put in because I was impatient :P

Inigo Riviera
Edited by CrystalCrusader, Dec 16 2015, 08:25 PM.

Tapu no Kokoro
Member Avatar
The Expressive Poker Face

Kartina Prisrak, Photographing Shinigami
Edited by Tapu no Kokoro, Aug 19 2016, 05:37 PM.
These things exist

Posted Image

"Why not? Nothing to lose but my life... and I got that for free!"
―Setzer Gabbiani, Final Fantasy VI

Bladez Overlord
Member Avatar

Isabelle

Slasher
Edited by Bladez Overlord, Jul 7 2016, 02:10 PM.
I suck at Nuzlockes
Role play

Gif(s) of the week

Kingklang
Member Avatar
Never skip leg day
My guys ahoy!

Titania's Character Sheet

Orpheus's character sheet
Edited by Kingklang, Mar 15 2017, 10:10 PM.
Posted Image
It takes a village to kill a motherfucker

Old Shit

🌠 Dr. Robert Hoffman 🌠
Member Avatar
Welcome to Starbucks, you fucking bourgeois pig.
...Y'know what? Fuck it, I'll join this.

This is gonna be my first time doing anything "Locker Room" related, so chances are I probably did something wrong/will do something wrong.
Edited by Dr. Robert Hoffman, Dec 20 2015, 05:51 PM.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
My undocumented Nuzlockes

My friend code

HyperAggron
Member Avatar
Just act natural...

Emma Rioux, reporting!
Edited by HyperAggron, Dec 27 2015, 10:43 PM.
Posted Image
Saving the world, one fuck up at a time.

Bladez Overlord
Member Avatar

All character sheets have been accepted. However, since we're planning for how the RP starts, posting in character won't be allowed until tomorrow. You will see when you can.
I suck at Nuzlockes
Role play

Gif(s) of the week

FireCrimson
Member Avatar
can someone explain to me what im doing

Archon

The Inquisitor
Edited by FireCrimson, May 9 2017, 06:57 AM.
Posted Image

EricStarstorm
Member Avatar
Pew to you, good sir.

(Note: IC posting still hasn't started yet. This post is purely for setting the stage, and I've been given express permission to post it.)

History of the Cataclysm

A ruined city sprawls over the countryside. Small fires dot whatĺs left of the buildings. A few people can be seen running around below, trying to escape from various pursuers.

A large screen on the side of one of the few intact skyscrapers comes to life. A blurry picture forms, showing an old man in a white lab coat. His white hair is long, and one side of his face is entirely mechanical.

Fellow survivors of the Great Cataclysm, the man said as he swept his arms out. I am Dr. Albus Korvin, your illustrious ruler.

A woman scurries into an alleyway, carrying a baby in wrappings. Several large men on motorcycles ride past the alley, holding various weapons and laughing maliciously.

Today marks the fifteenth anniversary of the Seal of Lifeĺs destruction. Many have lost their lives in the aftermath, hoping against hope that our world will soon recover. For that, you all have my sincere apologies.

Half a dozen men run from the mouth of a cave just as it explodes into flames. A furious dragon flies out after them, roaring loudly and spewing flames towards the red sky.

I address you today so that I might reignite the fires of hope within you all. It is difficult to hope these days, especially after your so-called "heroes" left you all to your fates during the Cataclysm...but that is behind us.

A weathered elf with blue hair and a hook for a hand turns a bitter eye towards the broadcast. He scoffs and shakes his head before continuing on his way.

Iĺm sure I donĺt need to tell you, however, that we teeter on the brink of disaster at all times. Though we draw ever closer to curing this pox, something could go wrong at any moment, and all would be brought to ruin.

Several gunshots suddenly ring out through the city, momentarily drowning out Korvinĺs broadcast.

That is why I must ask you--yes, all of you--to remain strong. No matter how far gone we may seem, there is still hope. There will always be hope.

Two others join Korvin on the screen. One is a man in a fedora, a vacant look in his eyes and chakrams strapped to his back. The other is a heavily-armored robot with a large battleaxe.

For your part, there is only one thing I ask of you. You must live. You must survive. Korvin smiled sincerely, but his one organic eye gleamed with a near-vicious desire. Soon, we will guide you into a new era of salvation.

The image on the screen fades out, leaving the city to its own devices. Fiery-orange clouds began to settle as an invisible sun set on the horizon, casting all into shadow.
Fun things

🌠 EeeeheehhehFTW 🌠
Member Avatar
Always watching
Kit

Just tell me if I messed something up. Other than that, I'm excited to be joining this!

Alex Nidas
Member Avatar
In a small alleyway in London, wind starts to whip up. A mutated rat scurries away as a huge black void opens, surrounded by a purplish ring. Out of it steps a hooded figured, purple tendrils closing the portal behind him and fading into thin air. He walks down the alleyway, each step echoing through it as the city is completely silent. He turns out of the alley, and keeps walking down the block until he reaches a small tavern. Opening the door, the patrons inside all take a small glance at the hooded figure before going back to their stuff, only to take a double take. The figure pulls down his hood, revealing deep purple hair, pale skin, and purple eyes.
Who wants to help me kill Korvin?
The entire place is quiet...and then bursts out laughing. No one can take anyone seriously if they're going to try and kill Korvin. The barkeep comes out from behind his bar and places his hand on Lucas's shoulder.
Listen kid, you're a real comedian. Now get the fuck out of my establishment.
Lucas looks down at the man's hand, and then looks up at him, his eyes now glowing purple.
Normally when someone touches me they don't live very long.
Suddenly, shadow tendrils snake out of his cloak's sleeves and wrap around the guy's torso. Lucas sweeps out the guy's legs, and flips him onto a table, crushing it and the customer's stuff.
But I'm in a nice mood today.
The tendrils seep back into his sleeves as he looks out across the sea of quiet again patrons.
I'll say it again. Who wants to help me kill Korvin?
Updated 7/3!
Posted Image

Other Stuff

EricStarstorm
Member Avatar
Pew to you, good sir.

A single girl wearing red clothing looks over her shoulder, seeing the commotion from her seat. She stands up and walks over to the source of the conflict, not at all surprised by the unusual sight--at least, in comparison to what the strange man had said. She met his eyes from under her hood, not flinching, not backing up. She stood face to face with him, though she was at least a head shorter.

You said you wanted to kill Korvin? The girl crossed her arms. Tell me more about that.
Fun things

Bladez Overlord
Member Avatar

((Due to issues that have come up IRL, in character posting is now allowed. Fire Crimson and Eevee's characters have been accepted.))
Isabelle walked into the tavern in time to see Lucas knocking out the random guy. She pulls out her pistol and points it at Lucas, not caring about what he said about Korvin.
State your business for attacking the poor man and I might spare your life.
I suck at Nuzlockes
Role play

Gif(s) of the week

Alex Nidas
Member Avatar
Lucas looks over at Isabelle and a tendril shoots out, grabbing the gun and flinging it across the room. It then pats her on the head.
Trust me, you wouldn't be sparing much.
He turns back to Rosa, looking at her beneath her hood.
Quite simply, Korvin is causing way to much trouble for everyone right now. I'm only involved because he brought someone back from the dead, and is using him to cause much more havoc. I've been sent to stop them, any means necessary.
The tendrils come out of his sleeves, one forming into a sawed off shotgun, the other into a machete.
So, want to help me kill a madman?
Edited by Alex Nidas, Dec 17 2015, 03:58 PM.
Updated 7/3!
Posted Image

Other Stuff

EricStarstorm
Member Avatar
Pew to you, good sir.

Rosa thinks for a moment. She takes off her hood and clears her throat before speaking.

All right...I'll help you. I've wanted to go and take down Korvin since I found out it was him that was controlling the world. He's let so many people suffer so much...and for what? She pauses to consider as she looks around at the tavern's customers. But...well, I think you'll need to be a bit more convincing than that. I can help you with that, if you'll let me.
Fun things

Rookie
Member Avatar
Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Hey, buddy, you mind not smashing the table I was using? At least give us your name!

Roman gets up from the splinters, and wipes off his blue t-shirt and jeans.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Role Playing Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply