Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Thank you for visiting PSOBB's Private server forums, reactivated till crono fixes the other ones.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Psu Ep1 : How to remove Gameguard in offline?
Topic Started: Feb 4 2008, 11:41 AM (2,534 Views)
ihTerra
Member Avatar

I bought Psu today (the first psu and the expansion) and I would like to remove gameguard in story mode for the first psu (I don't play online).
My computer doesn't like gameguard as in pso and the game slow down in 800 x 600 in normal Graphics :rolleyes: Sometime the game crashes too...

Is there an exe without gameguard for the offline mode? I only saw an exe but for the expansion and only online :/

Thanks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ultima
Member Avatar
No.
First it'd be a good idea to get the latest drivers for your graphics card.If that doesn't work, I think there is a couple of non gameguard PSU offline.exe's on this forum a while back.

ihTerra
Member Avatar

I already got the last drivers but it seems not to be the problem. About nogameguard, I searched on most of topics and I didn't find it. If you still have the nogg, can you send me it please?

Wyndblade

I do have a setup that allows me to play PSO offline without connecting to the internet, however unless It's given the okay by a moderator I will not post it here. So hope a moderator will approve this. It's a basic gameguard emulation utility, I know for online use it'll never work, but works well for offline mode. So until I get some input from a moderator I'll hold on to it.

ihTerra
Member Avatar

I want to remove it because my game is too slow but I'm interesting too with your method : my internet connection is sometime unstable as this morning and I can't play psu offline without internet.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Phantasy Star Universe · Next Topic »
Add Reply