Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted Image

Welcome to The Rec Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means there are some features you can't use, and you must enter that annoying anti-spam-bot confirmation code with each post you make as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Not to mention hassle-free posting. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gun Sets; Post any custom gunsets of your own here
Topic Started: Jan 25 2008, 12:16 AM (1,504 Views)
MaskedManiac
Member Avatar
Hardcore Game Designer
[ *  *  * ]
Le_Faucheur
Jul 19 2016, 03:36 PM
that goes in my noob sets category. I played an online game some months ago with shotgun as the 1st weapon, that was annoying, this weapon is way too easy to use. though I'm glad the weaponset didn't include a monkey gun as well
Imagine the mayhem.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Le_Faucheur
Hardcore Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
the guys I used to play online not long ago seemed to like that. probably because it reduces the skill gap and allowed them to get more kills. personally I'm not the kind to throw grenades at random hoping to kill someone, I'm more of the guy who kills you before you even know I'm here.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Timesplitters: Future Perfect · Next Topic »
Add Reply