Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted Image

Welcome to The Rec Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means there are some features you can't use, and you must enter that annoying anti-spam-bot confirmation code with each post you make as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Not to mention hassle-free posting. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Best mapmaker ever; WHO IS IT?!? WHO?!?
Topic Started: Oct 15 2008, 09:04 PM (1,706 Views)
admiralhowdy
Member Avatar
Lighthouse Keeper
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
mafu has gone by many names and is now known as piss_bitch here. Yes, from what I have seen his(then)/hers(now) are cool as hell maps, and I remember building the sand monster story map and being impressed despite my Gamecube's inadequacy at handling the lighting. There was more than 1 channel so I will post them here in an edit if I can find them.

I am pretty sure the reason me, Fauch and Knives were choices is because we were the only active members posting new maps at the time this topic was started.

Oh yeah, Slagar. He was part of a new active membership of the time. The zetaboards conversion just a few months before this topic started really drove a nail into the rec room's coffin. I believe Slagar and other freshman Roomies left to a board of their own called The Elder Hallows after being dissatisfied with the lack of admin here. I had petitioned Shadow or Blakepro (can't remember who exactly) by email to make me an admin around that time, which is why this board still exists, and why most of the posted maps are back.

Here are Mafujalate329's/chrismafuchris's/piss_bitch's (Katherine's) maps:
https://www.youtube.com/user/tsfpvideochannel1
Nevermind about multiple channels, I think the TimeSplitters stuff is all consolidated to the above, or at least deleted from the other channel of hers I found (fairywitch).

Note, my Temple of the Stop Sign Sun was made ONLY because of mafu's Temple of the Squidshark 3 weeks before. Boy, those were creative days, weren't they?

Also, I would never have made Mortal Kombat without mafu's idea of a defensive assault with no time limit, where you simply kill the attackers for the win.
Edited by admiralhowdy, Sep 4 2016, 11:36 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Timesplitters: Future Perfect · Next Topic »
Add Reply