Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted Image

Welcome to The Rec Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means there are some features you can't use, and you must enter that annoying anti-spam-bot confirmation code with each post you make as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Not to mention hassle-free posting. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
North Star Stations; Story Zones Deathmatch
Topic Started: Sep 29 2010, 12:14 AM (347 Views)
Giro
The New Kid
[ * ]
Feel free to move this to the correct section. This map is a Story/Multiplayer hybrid (originally made for Zones). The Story mode was entirely done by me (5-7 years of the map when it only had enough memory for story operations). This was originally someone else's TS2 map (likely it was on www.chriscomputers.com/ts2 before it shut down). The remake might not do much justice since some tiles from TS2 don't match in TSFP (that and memory limitations, plus I could of probably put in more spawns but I wanted to leave it untouched). But the TS2 versions are definitely worth downloading and playing.

All saves are Xbox North American. The Future Perfect GameShark save contains an older version with a shorter/more basic story and older color scheme. Might want to update it. In both TSFP saves some guys try to blackmail Cortez. It's not a serious Story (ridiculous, perhaps immature), and the AR save may contain some foul language. I will post the logic with messages that are not (as) foul.

I have included a Notepad file with all the Logic Operations to not spoil the story and it's awards for people who intend on downloading the map.

Attached to this post:
Attachments: NorthStarStation.xls (664 KB)
Attachments: TSFP_Mapmaker_NorthStarStation.zip (13.82 KB)
Attachments: TIMESPLITTERS_FP_MAPMAKER__NORTH_STAR_STATION.gsx (21.32 KB)
Attachments: TS2_Original_mapmaker_NorthStarStation.zip (6.96 KB)
Attachments: TIMESPLITTERS_2_MAPMAKER__N__STAR_STATION.gsx (14.65 KB)
Attachments: NorthStarStationStory.txt (1.95 KB)
Edited by Giro, Sep 29 2010, 01:06 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Le_Faucheur
Hardcore Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I know that map. I made it on TS2. yeah, chriscomputers, that's what I thought.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Story maps · Next Topic »
Add Reply