Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted Image

Welcome to The Rec Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means there are some features you can't use, and you must enter that annoying anti-spam-bot confirmation code with each post you make as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Not to mention hassle-free posting. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Demigod Origins: The Rise Of The Apocalypse! - May 15th (Countdown: 3 Days)
Topic Started: May 12 2012, 02:33 AM (315 Views)
GodOfVengeance
Member Avatar
GodOfVengeance
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hello everyone!

I'd like to announce the title of my Horror series *See title*: The Demigod Origins: Rise Of The Apocalypse!

The countdown has started, haha, just 3 more days to go and I'll be releasing my maps for you guys to watch (upload) and to play (Hacked Wii/USB Memory Cards). I hope you're all still as excited as I am because I've just finished the last map of the series!

This will bring the series to a total of 49/50 maps excluding the Prequel and Epilogue maps and the Spin-off series which will be uploaded later giving this series a total of 60+ maps.

As the title of this series shows, it's the beginning of something "bigger". My intention is to make a sequel to this after everything is finished and I hope I get enough viewers/comments/feedback to see if people are actually interested in it, haha =P!
But time will tell of course!

Last thing, the story will be written out in the description on each map and when everything has been uploaded and finished, I'll put everything together and bring out a little "book" form of the story to explain every detail of what happened, why something happened and what will happen. There will also be more to find out about the main characters *and villains!* in the prequel and the epilogue which will come after the series is uploaded. Both of them will be featured in 4 to 6 maps combined and will make room for a sequel to be made!

I guess that was it (for now), see you until May 15th!
Edited by GodOfVengeance, May 12 2012, 05:14 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MaskedManiac
Member Avatar
Hardcore Game Designer
[ *  *  * ]
I loved that series. Pretty gud, and entertaining. Guess I'm late :3

admiralhowdy
Member Avatar
Lighthouse Keeper
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yep. And the joy of playing it oneself, without having to build... :ooh:

MaskedManiac
Member Avatar
Hardcore Game Designer
[ *  *  * ]
admiralhowdy
Jul 1 2016, 10:28 AM
Yep. And the joy of playing it oneself, without having to build... :ooh:
:ooh: :deceptive:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Timesplitters: Future Perfect · Next Topic »
Add Reply