Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted Image

Welcome to The Rec Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means there are some features you can't use, and you must enter that annoying anti-spam-bot confirmation code with each post you make as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Not to mention hassle-free posting. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A Xbox PC Mapmaker Utility
Topic Started: May 20 2013, 08:27 PM (242 Views)
GodOfVengeance
Member Avatar
GodOfVengeance
[ *  *  *  * ]
http://forum.wiibrew.org/read.php?26,55021,55021#msg-55021

I found this comment from a user when I was searching for some wii hacks regarding map saves. Since then, I've tried my best to find this PC utility but still no luck. This thing has no memory limit and gives the user the ability to put it on the Xbox without any problem. Sounds like something we all would like. =)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

admiralhowdy
Member Avatar
Lighthouse Keeper
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Interesting. I dug this up... but he was not hopeful of having bigger maps when this was in development (assuming this is the same thing they are talking about here)

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=382695

GodOfVengeance
Member Avatar
GodOfVengeance
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yup, found that one too! It's from 2005, and the comment from the other guy is from 2010. I assume it must have been finished somehow/somewhere but I couldn't find a link or any other info about it. :/

Le_Faucheur
Hardcore Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
no memory limit would be amazing for story maps and what you want to do. technically you could build a deus ex like map I think, if you had enough memory...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Timesplitters: Future Perfect · Next Topic »
Add Reply