Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted Image

Welcome to The Rec Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means there are some features you can't use, and you must enter that annoying anti-spam-bot confirmation code with each post you make as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Not to mention hassle-free posting. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
need an answer
Topic Started: Sep 12 2013, 05:27 PM (177 Views)
erichickmansmusic
[ *  * ]
i have the map maker computer program.

if i try to download a new map its a GCI savefile
for some reason the mapmaker program wont open unless its a TS3 File.

i get the same error message
Microsoft .NET Framework

unhandeled exception has occurred in your app. continue or quit bla bla bla

idk i would like to be able to view these GCI files with the map maker peogram
???
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

admiralhowdy
Member Avatar
Lighthouse Keeper
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The GCI files are not used by Struan's mapmaker program, so you cannot view those with that. GCI files are raw Gamecube save files, that you can load and play to a Gamecube or Gamecube-game-compatible Wii. Some of us Gamecube-version-owning members are too lazy (read: busy :P ) to "Struanize" their creations and simply upload the raw game save for the other Gamecube-version-owning members. Although if you have a Gamecube copy of the game, you can theoretically also use the Dolphin emulator to load/play them.
Edited by admiralhowdy, Sep 12 2013, 07:00 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Timesplitters: Future Perfect · Next Topic »
Add Reply