Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted Image

Welcome to The Rec Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means there are some features you can't use, and you must enter that annoying anti-spam-bot confirmation code with each post you make as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Not to mention hassle-free posting. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I got a map
Topic Started: Nov 4 2013, 05:56 PM (161 Views)
Benz
Member Avatar
The New Kid
[ * ]
I got a MP map, its like the Aim_Maps on Counter strike :D Anyone wanna try it? then install Xlink! If you need help setting Xlink up you can add me on skype kungen438 and i will help you!
And btw i play on Xbox not ps2!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kitty
Member Avatar
I'll warn you, I don't know how to moderate a forum
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
If you want people to actually play your map, I advise you download the mapmaker program. I don't think anyone on this site primarily plays on the Xbox, and I seriously doubt any of them would go through the trouble of configuring the LAN tunneling system even if they did, unless you were the greatest mapmaker ever (no offense).

If you click on the "Latest Posts" tab on the top right, you should find a link to the 2009 mapmaker and the 2013 fixer on the leftmost column. If you need trouble uploading a map, we're happy to help.

Also, I'm not sure why you chose to bump this old thread. Do I need to move your post to a more appropriate place?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Timesplitters: Future Perfect · Next Topic »
Add Reply